Welcome to TLR

Tunisia guy living in italy for “work”

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
so i get this message on my facebook account from a guy i have never met nor do we have same friends or anyone in common. He starts off by saying hi then am i married! Lol and asking how old i was. Then starts talking about marriage to me. He wants me to go to italy. And its really strange i told him he either wants a visa or what not or hes gonna sell me for sex trafficking. He says im crazy and not normal. Whats going on? Hes from tunisia in italy for work.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
There's a lot of Tunisians in Italy and a lot of them are there illegally. They go by boat and risk their life to get there thinking its going to be living the dream then realise they live in constant fear of being caught by police etc Needless to say don't go anywhere and stop talking to him. That's best you can do.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
There's a lot of Tunisians in Italy and a lot of them are there illegally. They go by boat and risk their life to get there thinking its going to be living the dream then realise they live in constant fear of being caught by police etc Needless to say don't go anywhere and stop talking to him. That's best you can do.
Yeah then he says he wants to marry me and all sorts of weird stuff. But he clearly has a gf by his comments on facebook. They talk weird so i cant understand.he says he just wants good woman, kids and a happy family. Thats all me
Want. He says hes paints. Which im sure hes a sex trafficker.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Jenna, why are you entertaining Tunisian men?

Why are you entertaining Facebook relationships?

The world around you is a beautiful place. Keep your head up, you'll find someone among your own who will no doubt love you a lot more than these rats.
Thank you. See the thing is i rarley go on Facebook and when i did i seen his messages which i dont even know how he came across me.

420weblazeit

No chance for that for a Tunisian in Italy, the market is completely cornered by Nigerians and the Mafia. :) Most are actually fruit pickers and such or do handywork. Only a few rise up to or start in higher job descriptions.

Most Tunisians with bright brains have skills that are in demand just about anywhere - you can get a job offer in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bermuda... or Quebec for the more Francophone leaning graduates... those that are in Italy are there due to their or their predecessors misfortune - Italy didn't need visas from Tunisians once a long while ago and my rat's father was in Italy in the 80s. Had he remained there, she'd probably be the same rat she is today but with an Italian accent and passport.

What most North African "emigrés" do is swim to Europe, (let us say Spain for Moroccans, Italy for Tunisians, France for Algerians) - they might be illiterate for all you know. Their kids grow up attending government schools and learning the ways of the Europeans, but because they are so hated, most end up in other countries in Europe where first-wave immigration from North Africa isn't a problem - "French" Moroccan girls will end up in London offices as secretaries, "Italian" Tunisians/Egyptians will end up as car-mechanic-to-be college students in the UK and Algerian "Spaniards"... well, they'll probably just return to Algeria (as has been the trend of lately).

Once you have an education, a red/blue passport and don't think like a third-worlder, living in North Africa is rather pleasant and a far better offer than Western Europe/North America for those who are at least remotely entrepeunerial.

Thing is, right...

See the thing is i rarley go on Facebook and when i did i seen his messages which i dont even know how he came across me.

If you're just a random European lass who's happy with her life and the people in the real world around her, why are you on this website? You must have made a mistake and bitten the Tunisian apple before.

Why would you want to mingle with people who only develop a moral compass pointing somewhat in the same direction as yours after 3-4 generations of having bad habits flushed out through assimilation?

There are no doubt "nights in shining armour" from Tunisia, descendents of the Beys and whatnot, but do you think, honestly speaking, hand on heart-pinky swear, that they'd desire someone in your circumstances? Cinderella stories do exist... but do you really think they're applicable to your case?

If you were a man, I would share some books with you. For women, I don't know how to help... women naturally have a motherly-affectionate instinct for children, the handicapped, exotic-looking immigrants, etc

Jane

Major Ratslayer
so i get this message on my facebook account from a guy i have never met nor do we have same friends or anyone in common. He starts off by saying hi then am i married! Lol and asking how old i was. Then starts talking about marriage to me. He wants me to go to italy. And its really strange i told him he either wants a visa or what not or hes gonna sell me for sex trafficking. He says im crazy and not normal. Whats going on? Hes from tunisia in italy for work.
Why do you care who this person is ?

normally if you get a random message from a complete stranger who’s a scammer you’d delete it , wouldn’t you ?
I wouldn’t waste any more mental energy thinking about it - delete n block

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Most Tunisians with bright brains have skills that are in demand just about anywhere - you can get a job offer in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bermuda... or Quebec for the more Francophone leaning graduates... those that are in Italy are there due to their or their predecessors misfortune - Italy didn't need visas from Tunisians once a long while ago and my rat's father was in Italy in the 80s. Had he remained there, she'd probably be the same rat she is today but with an Italian accent and passport.

What most North African "emigrés" do is swim to Europe, (let us say Spain for Moroccans, Italy for Tunisians, France for Algerians) - they might be illiterate for all you know. Their kids grow up attending government schools and learning the ways of the Europeans, but because they are so hated, most end up in other countries in Europe where first-wave immigration from North Africa isn't a problem - "French" Moroccan girls will end up in London offices as secretaries, "Italian" Tunisians/Egyptians will end up as car-mechanic-to-be college students in the UK and Algerian "Spaniards"... well, they'll probably just return to Algeria (as has been the trend of lately).

Once you have an education, a red/blue passport and don't think like a third-worlder, living in North Africa is rather pleasant and a far better offer than Western Europe/North America for those who are at least remotely entrepeunerial.

Thing is, right...

If you're just a random European lass who's happy with her life and the people in the real world around her, why are you on this website? You must have made a mistake and bitten the Tunisian apple before.

Why would you want to mingle with people who only develop a moral compass pointing somewhat in the same direction as yours after 3-4 generations of having bad habits flushed out through assimilation?

There are no doubt "nights in shining armour" from Tunisia, descendents of the Beys and whatnot, but do you think, honestly speaking, hand on heart-pinky swear, that they'd desire someone in your circumstances? Cinderella stories do exist... but do you really think they're applicable to your case?

If you were a man, I would share some books with you. For women, I don't know how to help... women naturally have a motherly-affectionate instinct for children, the handicapped, exotic-looking immigrants, etc
Ok

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer

so what does he want from me? I asked him if he needed money just say so and ill give him some . But he said no. He even said not to accept people friend requests from tunisia cause they probably just want to get to usa.

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer

so what does he want from me? I asked him if he needed money just say so and ill give him some . But he said no. He even said not to accept people friend requests from tunisia cause they probably just want to get to usa.
They are scam experts. If he says he wants money early on, you will realize that he is a swindler

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Not even to me. Just in the beginning. But indirectly started asking for money, researching what I had, jewelry, valuable thing$. And suddenly he started making me spend money on him. What I noticed and I NEVER gave him anything.
Make no mistake - he will wait for you to become "addicted" to him and then he will start asking for money. If you are very much in love, for example, you will not even realize that it is being used. They earn your trust first.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
But maybe hes different.
How many conversations have you had with him? From your post, unless I’m mistaken, it sounds he just messaged you and you had only one conversation. He already talked about marriage.. Completely fishy. So from thinking he may be a sex trafficker (which he probably is not but likely not a honest guy either) , you now think he may be after all different, meaning a good person...?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

[/QUOTE

You asked him if he needed money and that if he needs some, you’ll give him?
It’s a joke, right?

Lass

Major Ratslayer

Of course he said he doesn't want money. How dodgy it would be if he said yes straight away?! You said to him that you can give him money but he is wary that this could be a one occasion benefit at such an early stage and it would ring a bell in your head so he will wait and work on you for a bit longer to make it a continuous benefit as he obviously sees such an opportunity.
Sure thing he tells you not to chat to any other guys as he knows that they may steal his potential benefits. They all talk the same, as a matter of fact there's a lot of copy and paste going on it the chats they are having.
Please he is just a random guy from the Internet don't go there. Don't think he is different. Don't fall for beautiful words. I know it sounds a bit harsh but his words are absolutely meaningless and he is not different. Block.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
So let me get this straight ... a guy you’ve never heard from in your life messages you and talks about marriage to you .
And you’re considering it??
If this was a guy from your country would you accept it?
I’m sorry but if you honestly think he’s serious then you deserve what you get ...

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer

So, he fished you on facebook, you will be one of many! Why would u want to give a stranger money? Read Tunisian Womans post, it says all you need to know!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
But maybe hes different.
He isn't he will break you - you offering him money and he says no then just wait for the catastrophic event to happen and he will let you know how much he needs!

He fished you on FB - for what other reason than to hatch his ratty move.

Please don't think we are being bitter but we have been trying to support women for many years and know what isn't acceptable - fishing on the internet is NOT acceptable.

Please listen to the members on here.

Jeez if I had a pound for every time someone says "maybe he is different" I'd be rich.

Think logically.

MH x

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
How many conversations have you had with him? From your post, unless I’m mistaken, it sounds he just messaged you and you had only one conversation. He already talked about marriage.. Completely fishy. So from thinking he may be a sex trafficker (which he probably is not but likely not a honest guy either) , you now think he may be after all different, meaning a good person...?
Ive been talking to him for maybe two months.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Ive been talking to him for maybe two months.
Block. He’s a rat. What man on his right mind would talk marriage to someone he never met after 2 months? Also you believe he has a girlfriend.. I said to block him because he won’t leave you alone. you’re a dream come true to him: you’re willing to give money. which, by the way, I can’t believe you said you’d send him money if he wanted. I don’t understand that one... He will start asking for some soon. Get rid of him.

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Block. He’s a rat. What man on his right mind would talk marriage to someone he never met after 2 months? Also you believe he has a girlfriend.. I said to block him because he won’t leave you alone. you’re a dream come true to him: you’re willing to give money. which, by the way, I can’t believe you said you’d send him money if he wanted. I don’t understand that one... He will start asking for some soon. Get rid of him.
The rat I know managed to persuade his wife. All she doesn't know is that he's after me again, and probably after other victims. He thinks that all women want to have sex with that piece of s *** He believes that all women are desperate as must be a woman who accepts to be with a man who has sex with many women at night on her back, who lies being single, and who uses their child to melt the hearts for the purpose of taking money for himself. I said - he takes the child into his adulterous relationships and in order to exploit his lovers and use 3-4 year old child for it.
I believe I will have to take legal action to keep this swindler away from me. There is no other way.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@Jennaf please do NOT stay in touch with him. If you keep chatting to him even occasionally, he will lure you in. He will tell you everything that you want to hear. He will make you feel special and once he gains a bit of your trust a "tragedy" will happen and you will be "the only person that he can trust and the only person that can help him". And he will still "not want your money cause he is not that kind of a guy" but you will feel sorry for him and obliged to help him so you will probably offer to send him some money yourself. He knows already that you are a kind person and he will use it. And after that there will be a tragedy after a tragedy followed by another tragedy...