Welcome to TLR

Tunisian guy

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He had all the signs of a rat, therefore he’s one. I’d block immediately. Love bombs you after a short time, talks about marriage and having a baby after 8 weeks, has older ladies on his Fb, asks questions so he can do about your financial situation.. What kind of man asks a woman to delete her Fb? He asked you to delete your Fb so you can’t have contact with anyone and also, he could do what he wants on FB like talking to other women freely without your knowing. Who does he think he is? I, in no way, would get involved with this person. He’s no good and he’s an user.
Well spoken! You should listen to her. It's a red flag. He is a rat.

Queen bee

Hi there I women if anybody can help me I'm not very up to date on finding these things out but I've heard I can find out a lot about him by his email adress ?? It's [email protected] he has told me he has closed his Facebook now but I have a suspicion he is lying but no proof, how can I please find out if he has numerous Facebook accounts or instagram accounts? Please help xx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi there I women if anybody can help me I'm not very up to date on finding these things out but I've heard I can find out a lot about him by his email adress ?? It's [email protected] he has told me he has closed his Facebook now but I have a suspicion he is lying but no proof, how can I please find out if he has numerous Facebook accounts or instagram accounts? Please help xx
It's impossible to find out if he has multiple accounts because he is surely using different names and has blocked you on these accounts as well. They all do that.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes you can target some of his good friends/partners in crime or close family members. He could add them to his multiple accounts. Hard to know if everyone keeps their friend list private.
You can also add some of his contacts to a fake profile of yours.

Also, if you have his phone number, some of his profiles could be suggested to you as ‘ you may know this person ‘.

It takes time and dedication (also many sleepless nights) to investigate.

Anyway since he is such a pain in the ass and bothering you too much, you can just move on with your life and forget about this bugger. Trust me, the more we know, the worse it gets. It’s better to save yourself before it’s too late.

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Maybe a Name pic and location will Help dig something up on him.. with just a email now a daays

Amira

Major Ratslayer
indeed many of them do not know how to love at all.....my ex rat also had a lot of women with italy with spain, in germany, the netherlands,England, Romania
Yes they have too many women and you feel stupid when his friend asks you where are you from and say many countries russia ukraine poland etc. It is actually embarrassing but then you understand what kind of relationship you are in and say bye very quickly:)

Queen bee

Sometimes you can target some of his good friends/partners in crime or close family members. He could add them to his multiple accounts. Hard to know if everyone keeps their friend list private.
You can also add some of his contacts to a fake profile of yours.

Also, if you have his phone number, some of his profiles could be suggested to you as ‘ you may know this person ‘.

It takes time and dedication (also many sleepless nights) to investigate.

Anyway since he is such a pain in the ass and bothering you too much, you can just move on with your life and forget about this bugger. Trust me, the more we know, the worse it gets. It’s better to save yourself before it’s too late.
Thank you x

Mouais

Junior Rat Expert
I'll be honest, I don't know why you're bothering try to see if he has other profiles or social media. You've known him 8 weeks, he fished you on Facebook, he's been talking about marriage, babies, sussing out your financial status..... Just run before you get any deeper in.

Queen bee

Hello lovely ladies/gents I was wondering please please is there anybody that could set up a honey trap for me? I'm not very good at technical things unfortunately, I have known this guy now for 4/5 months and he is constantly sending love messages /video's to a point were I feel I'm getting addicted to him I know it sounds pathetic but every time I try to leave he says he will kill himself he tells me he is only messaging me but after reading on here some of the threads my gut instinct tells me he is lying I'm going through depression at the moment & it feels like his message's are keeping me going & getting me through the day but I'm sure they are a loud of lies it's just I don't have the heart to cut him off as he has said he will kill himself & cones across really nice guy please please could one of you lovely ladies please help & please set if a honey trap for him I need 100% proof to confront him with then I won't feel guilty about getting rid of him it's affecting my mental health terribly. Please please help....

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Welcome back, Queen bee. I remember well when you first came. You had described him and since the beginning, he showed all the signs he was a rat : love bombing you and talking about a baby after only a few weeks of talking online, having a bunch of older ladies on his Facebook, asking you to delete yours, wanting to know if you own your house and if you buy things online. All the red flags. I read again your first messages, I can only tell you the same we told you back then : He’s most definitely a rat. It’s a given. He’s not even subtile about it.
I hope you can leave him fast as this relationship is affecting your mental health. True love doesn’t do that. Real love doesn’t hurt.
Can I ask you if since then, he asked you for money or gifts? Also, honey traps is not the way to go. You had problems and you wanted to leave him and he’ll know you sent someone to test him.
You don’t trust him and you are right. This is your guts warning you. This guy is very bad news. I’m so sorry you got sucked into this situation and fell in love because of his constant love declarations. This is very normal because I believe he knows what to say and he’s good at it. Please, don’t stay with someone who hurts you emotionally and who is there only to use you. This one will suck you dry if you continue this relationship. He already started the damage. I’m sure now other ladies will tell you the same but better than I can express it. Be strong. I’m so sorry to see that a nice and genuine person is hurting over such a worthless individual. He is not worth your time, your attention, your energy, your love. Believe me, he doesn’t deserve to be with you and you deserve so much better than this loser.

Last edited:

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Nooooooo please @Queen bee don't even attempt the honey trap. The rats are very knowledgeable about it and rarely fall for it and if they don't fall for it it doesn't mean that they aren't rats but you end up with a false sense of security. I can only second what @SouthernGirl already said but I understand that you want some hard proof. You will most likely get it but it will be a painful experience. My advice would be to stop the contact altogether. He doesn't help you to survive the days, he makes you think he does, he makes you addicted to him so you can't leave when you are feeling fragile. He will not kill himself. He may send you a picture of himself taking 4 vitamin C's and say he was rushed to the hospital and present you with the bill for 1000 TND at the end. It's all a game and national one and they are masters of it. If you feel like you need a chat come here instead. This forum helped me many times, there's always someone to chat to here. Let us know what we can do for you.

Queen bee

Nooooooo please @Queen bee don't even attempt the honey trap. The rats are very knowledgeable about it and rarely fall for it and if they don't fall for it it doesn't mean that they aren't rats but you end up with a false sense of security. I can only second what @SouthernGirl already said but I understand that you want some hard proof. You will most likely get it but it will be a painful experience. My advice would be to stop the contact altogether. He doesn't help you to survive the days, he makes you think he does, he makes you addicted to him so you can't leave when you are feeling fragile. He will not kill himself. He may send you a picture of himself taking 4 vitamin C's and say he was rushed to the hospital and present you with the bill for 1000 TND at the end. It's all a game and national one and they are masters of it. If you feel like you need a chat come here instead. This forum helped me many times, there's always someone to chat to here. Let us know what we can do for you.
Thank you xxx

Queen bee

Welcome back, Queen bee. I remember well when you first came. You had described him and since the beginning, he showed all the signs he was a rat : love bombing you and talking about a baby after only a few weeks of talking online, having a bunch of older ladies on his Facebook, asking you to delete yours, wanting to know if you own your house and if you buy things online. All the red flags. I read again your first messages, I can only tell you the same we told you back then : He’s most definitely a rat. It’s a given. He’s not even subtile about it.
I hope you can leave him fast as this relationship is affecting your mental health. True love doesn’t do that. Real love doesn’t hurt.
Can I ask you if since then, he asked you for money or gifts? Also, honey traps is not the way to go. You had problems and you wanted to leave him and he’ll know you sent someone to test him.
You don’t trust him and you are right. This is your guts warning you. This guy is very bad news. I’m so sorry you got sucked into this situation and fell in love because of his constant love declarations. This is very normal because I believe he knows what to say and he’s good at it. Please, don’t stay with someone who hurts you emotionally and who is there only to use you. This one will suck you dry if you continue this relationship. He already started the damage. I’m sure now other ladies will tell you the same but better than I can express it. Be strong. I’m so sorry to see that a nice and genuine person is hurting over such a worthless individual. He is not worth your time, your attention, your energy, your love. Believe me, he doesn’t deserve to be with you and you deserve so much better than this loser.
Thank you xxx

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hello lovely ladies/gents I was wondering please please is there anybody that could set up a honey trap for me? I'm not very good at technical things unfortunately, I have known this guy now for 4/5 months and he is constantly sending love messages /video's to a point were I feel I'm getting addicted to him I know it sounds pathetic but every time I try to leave he says he will kill himself he tells me he is only messaging me but after reading on here some of the threads my gut instinct tells me he is lying I'm going through depression at the moment & it feels like his message's are keeping me going & getting me through the day but I'm sure they are a loud of lies it's just I don't have the heart to cut him off as he has said he will kill himself & cones across really nice guy please please could one of you lovely ladies please help & please set if a honey trap for him I need 100% proof to confront him with then I won't feel guilty about getting rid of him it's affecting my mental health terribly. Please please help....
You need to quit this habit and thats all it is ...Take yourself away for a week if you can ,or a week end ..He is 100% manipulating you and its making you ill..His love bombing is dangerous and you need to walk away now,,Go on just press the delete button and move on .He wont kill himself ,hes a sly .clever ,patient rat ,whos playing you and making you ill..Think of yourself first ,your more important and you dont need him at all.

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
You need to quit this habit and thats all it is ...Take yourself away for a week if you can ,or a week end ..He is 100% manipulating you and its making you ill..His love bombing is dangerous and you need to walk away now,,Go on just press the delete button and move on .He wont kill himself ,hes a sly .clever ,patient rat ,whos playing you and making you ill..Think of yourself first ,your more important and you dont need him at all.
you will find if you take some time away from listening to his bullshit and mind games...that youre head will clear,and you will be able to think more clearly...try it...really you will start to see the light..good luck queen bee...really this will be the path to the healing process x

Queen bee

Thank you x

Queen bee

you will find if you take some time away from listening to his bullshit and mind games...that youre head will clear,and you will be able to think more clearly...try it...really you will start to see the light..good luck queen bee...really this will be the path to the healing process x
Thank you x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi queen bee they all have multiple fb or Instagram. They are on dating sites to and many other social media. They love bomb you so you get attached to them. It was obvious he was a rat before and he is still a rat now. They are manipulators and as the other ladies here told you he wont kill himself, that is just another tactic to manipulate you so you are scared to leave him. He is playing on your feelings. It is all lies and fake. Don't trust any of them we where all in the same situation as you are. It will only get worse if you stay talking to him the only thing you can do to safe yourself of anymore heartbreak is to block him. Stay strong and think of yourself it is already effecting you xxxx

Queen bee

Hi queen bee they all have multiple fb or Instagram. They are on dating sites to and many other social media. They love bomb you so you get attached to them. It was obvious he was a rat before and he is still a rat now. They are manipulators and as the other ladies here told you he wont kill himself, that is just another tactic to manipulate you so you are scared to leave him. He is playing on your feelings. It is all lies and fake. Don't trust any of them we where all in the same situation as you are. It will only get worse if you stay talking to him the only thing you can do to safe yourself of anymore heartbreak is to block him. Stay strong and think of yourself it is already effecting you xxxx
Thank you x

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Mine did the same. Many of the guys listed here have threatened the same. It’s part of their brainwashing. First they love bomb to create addiction, then they form part of your life but it’s not real, it’s a fantasy. You are at a bigger risk with depression being around someone like him. Just the fact you need to set a honey trap is a great indicator he is not good.
Mine deleted his fb too but later reached out from many other accounts. That means nothing. He is playing hard on you because he needs a sponsor. Nothing else. It’s not about age, beauty or feelings it’s about status, migration and taking advantage. Please don’t give him the power to destroy you.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
A good man won’t make you feel anxious, trapped, desperate, fearful. This one is offering the whole negative rat experience. The only thing he is doing to keep you attached.
What will happen if you visit him? Will be at his parents house? At a hotel or apartment? It’s illegal to stay with a Muslim man without being married. So he will force on you the idea you have to marry him. Who will pay for the meals and activities? Him? No chance! He will make you pay for everything.

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
Hello! It’s very difficult to find their alternate profiles as they’re very clever with it. I found an inactive Instagram for your guy with a bit of digging but nothing else, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any others just that they may be difficult to find. I echo what others have said, honey traps can backfire horribly not to mention with that silver tongue they can convince you of anything! I think what simple said, just say you’re not feeling well/have a migraine/some excuse why you can’t be online for at least a few days and take some time to clear your head.
If he was a local guy you were dating, would you be comfortable with the behaviours he’s displaying? They like to explain away anything that feels off with the “it’s a cultural difference!” argument but sometimes a red flag is just a big red flag no matter where it’s flying!
By the way not sure you’re aware but due to the privacy settings on his Facebook your identity is quite easy to find due to his posts.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I agree with Lass and Wiser sadly @Queen bee and feel that prediction would be pretty much the gist of what the outcome could look like. Please take a moment to try and look objectively at the way this is making you feel. These guys are masters of deception! I really truely believe that they are hard wired in a completely different way to us and would pee on their granny for a new iPhone or flashy bling bling overt designer clothes and 'we' are the means to that end ONLY.
I have never suffered from depression but have friends who do and know its debilitating at times.
I am always here for you if you need a pm or support and check in to TLR often.
Please make a list of all the positives and negatives he brings to you write it down and consider...stay here with us, im sure @simple can bring a smile to your face xx