Welcome to TLR

Tunisian guy

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Hello lovely ladies/gents I was wondering please please is there anybody that could set up a honey trap for me? I'm not very good at technical things unfortunately, I have known this guy now for 4/5 months and he is constantly sending love messages /video's to a point were I feel I'm getting addicted to him I know it sounds pathetic but every time I try to leave he says he will kill himself he tells me he is only messaging me but after reading on here some of the threads my gut instinct tells me he is lying I'm going through depression at the moment & it feels like his message's are keeping me going & getting me through the day but I'm sure they are a loud of lies it's just I don't have the heart to cut him off as he has said he will kill himself & cones across really nice guy please please could one of you lovely ladies please help & please set if a honey trap for him I need 100% proof to confront him with then I won't feel guilty about getting rid of him it's affecting my mental health terribly. Please please help....
that isnt gonna give you a 100 percent proof by doing a honey trap. Mark my words.

Storm

Major Ratslayer
I think that the fact that a honey trap idea comes into play in the first place says it all. Best to think about why one is needed.
These traps rarely work cause if he passes the test, he can still be a rat, go on ratting as normal, have you thinking all is well when it really isn't.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Hello! It’s very difficult to find their alternate profiles as they’re very clever with it. I found an inactive Instagram for your guy with a bit of digging but nothing else, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any others just that they may be difficult to find. I echo what others have said, honey traps can backfire horribly not to mention with that silver tongue they can convince you of anything! I think what simple said, just say you’re not feeling well/have a migraine/some excuse why you can’t be online for at least a few days and take some time to clear your head.
If he was a local guy you were dating, would you be comfortable with the behaviours he’s displaying? They like to explain away anything that feels off with the “it’s a cultural difference!” argument but sometimes a red flag is just a big red flag no matter where it’s flying!
By the way not sure you’re aware but due to the privacy settings on his Facebook your identity is quite easy to find due to his posts.
Yes! As @TulpenUitAmsterdam said, imagine if a local guy you’re dating asked you if you own your house. I’m guessing it wouldn’t sit well with you and you’d know it’s not right. Also, would you ask a man you started seeing if he owns his house? Of course not. Why do you think he asks you these inappropriate questions? He wants to see if you’re a big fish and he asked the same questions to the other ladies wh are on his FB and other accounts.
I too found his Facebook with your picture and identity on it. I’d ask him to remove it. Him professing his feelings for you publicly is not an act of love but it’s again manipulation. He’s so in love and he’s not afraid to show it. You’re all over his FB, it’s proof he has no one else, right? Please don’t listen to his rubbish. He has other accounts that he blocked you from and he blocked the other women from this account.
It’s sad you feel that talking to him keeps you going. It’s like a bad drug that you “need” but that’s in fact consuming you, this man is destroying you and only you can stop it. It’s urgent. You can do it and you’ll find support here.

Last edited:

Queen bee

Hello! It’s very difficult to find their alternate profiles as they’re very clever with it. I found an inactive Instagram for your guy with a bit of digging but nothing else, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any others just that they may be difficult to find. I echo what others have said, honey traps can backfire horribly not to mention with that silver tongue they can convince you of anything! I think what simple said, just say you’re not feeling well/have a migraine/some excuse why you can’t be online for at least a few days and take some time to clear your head.
If he was a local guy you were dating, would you be comfortable with the behaviours he’s displaying? They like to explain away anything that feels off with the “it’s a cultural difference!” argument but sometimes a red flag is just a big red flag no matter where it’s flying!
By the way not sure you’re aware but due to the privacy settings on his Facebook your identity is quite easy to find due to his posts.
Thank you so much xxx

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
I think that the fact that a honey trap idea comes into play in the first place says it all. Best to think about why one is needed.
These traps rarely work cause if he passes the test, he can still be a rat, go on ratting as normal, have you thinking all is well when it really isn't.
couldnt of been said better.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Yes! As @TulpenUitAmsterdam said, imagine if a local guy you’re dating asked you if you own your house. I’m guessing it wouldn’t sit well with you and you’d know it’s not right. Also, would you ask a man you started seeing if he owns his house? Of course not. Why do you think he asks you these inappropriate questions? He wants to see if you’re a big fish and he asked the same questions to the other ladies wh are on his FB and other accounts.
I too found his Facebook with your picture and identity on it. I’d ask him to remove it. Him professing his feelings for you publicly is not an act of love but it’s again manipulation. He’s so in love and he’s not afraid to show it. You’re all over his FB, it’s proof he has no one else, right? Please don’t listen to his rubbish. He has other accounts that he blocked you from and he blocked the other women from this account.
It’s sad you feel that talking to him keeps you going. It’s like a bad drug that you “need” but that’s in fact consuming you, this man is destroying you and only you can stop it. It’s urgent. You can do it and you’ll find support here.
amen!

Rose's

True. I love my Fiancé deeply but didn’t recognise him at the airport on our first meet! Later I mistook his friends photos as his! It is the cousins marrying cousins that give them similar features and they all seem to have a similar style, tight fitting clothes and sad eyes. We all look alike to them also as they have many fiancées, blondes, brunettes, curly, straight hair, with Western Union logos tattooed on our foreheads. Speaking for the victims of course! They don’t like their President for banning Polygamy! They can’t wait for their 14 or so virgins in the afterlife so they are busy collecting their virtual harems. Hidden or otherwise.
I too mistook my fiance the first time I met him I met him outside hotel and I thought omg he walked like a gangster and was shorter than I thought I expected about 5/11 but he was only 5/5 and had a strange smell about him like mould then I kissed him omg his breath was so so bad I later learned Arabic do not brush there teeth it was me that made him use deodorants and body wash I know most off them are like this they have no excuses the toothpaste and body wash is not expensive!!!!!

Rose's

Hello lovely ladies/gents I was wondering please please is there anybody that could set up a honey trap for me? I'm not very good at technical things unfortunately, I have known this guy now for 4/5 months and he is constantly sending love messages /video's to a point were I feel I'm getting addicted to him I know it sounds pathetic but every time I try to leave he says he will kill himself he tells me he is only messaging me but after reading on here some of the threads my gut instinct tells me he is lying I'm going through depression at the moment & it feels like his message's are keeping me going & getting me through the day but I'm sure they are a loud of lies it's just I don't have the heart to cut him off as he has said he will kill himself & cones across really nice guy please please could one of you lovely ladies please help & please set if a honey trap for him I need 100% proof to confront him with then I won't feel guilty about getting rid of him it's affecting my mental health terribly. Please please help....
Mine also threatened death to himself and said his life was not worth living if I left he said he wants to be with me for life and loves me so much but this is how they are I feel so confused about everything but yes ur right u need to know if hes faithful or not

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I too mistook my fiance the first time I met him I met him outside hotel and I thought omg he walked like a gangster and was shorter than I thought I expected about 5/11 but he was only 5/5 and had a strange smell about him like mould then I kissed him omg his breath was so so bad I later learned Arabic do not brush there teeth it was me that made him use deodorants and body wash I know most off them are like this they have no excuses the toothpaste and body wash is not expensive!!!!!
He was your fiance!? and you didn't recognise him? Your Fiance?? Do people just get engaged to strangers or anyone these days! Jeeze!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
OH my word, seriously? I would have booked the next flight home without a moments hesitation :sick:

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Dude i was talking to passed the honey trap its all bs.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Oh my dear, he is abusing you emotionally, you describe how you’re feeling and how depressed you are, this is a TOXIC relationship (if you call it relationship), remember that abusers can do a lot of harm not just physically but also emotionally, the victim sometimes find it hard to leave the ABUSER, she keeps going back to the abuser time and time again!!! All for the sake of LOVE... hugs @Queen bee , leave this guy , he’s very toxic, the right man makes you feel at peace, and comfortable when you’re with him!

Rose's

He was your fiance!? and you didn't recognise him? Your Fiance?? Do people just get engaged to strangers or anyone these days! Jeeze!!
No he wasnt my fiance then not for 4 years did we get engaged but I say my fiance because he now is but I should have said boyfriend
They call u wife and your not even married so I apologise for saying fi across it should have said my boyfriend

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
There is no if ands or buts that dude i was talking to the one that phished my piece of Shite so called nasty two timin frienemy is a 100 percent rat. Its a fact no GOOD TUNISIA GUY WOULD EVER DO THAT. They brainwash women into not saying anything to other people as well to keep the relationship "private“ thats a dead give away itself. Its funny if he wasnt he wouldn’t have sent me a pic of a wedding dress and her im sure the same one. Its kinda funny though i knew they were talking since day one. And she has enough nerve not to only lie to me considering i have been nothing but a real truthful friend. But to call me a crazy wacked out bitch and to go seek medical attention right away cause im "bat Shite crazy“ because im right! Ha! Shes got some nerve i tell you what. Shes two timin her bf she lives with still and wont leave but shes telling "fahmi“ aka „
"wassam" or something in that matter. Totally different storys and hes i bet sitting back laughing his ass off. I guess i would too. Always trust your gut ladys. And the chic in all this is the most at fault. Shame on you KLC know your scummy snake ass is on here somewhere and imagine that. Who told you about this site. You disgusting form of a human being. Not saying this out of jealousy im saying it cause its TRUE. What do i have to gain.......... Nadda.

Edited personal details by MH

Last edited by a moderator:

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
A good man won’t make you feel anxious, trapped, desperate, fearful. This one is offering the whole negative rat experience. The only thing he is doing to keep you attached.
What will happen if you visit him? Will be at his parents house? At a hotel or apartment? It’s illegal to stay with a Muslim man without being married. So he will force on you the idea you have to marry him. Who will pay for the meals and activities? Him? No chance! He will make you pay for everything.
100%.............

dumped

Hi queen bee they all have multiple fb or Instagram. They are on dating sites to and many other social media. They love bomb you so you get attached to them. It was obvious he was a rat before and he is still a rat now. They are manipulators and as the other ladies here told you he wont kill himself, that is just another tactic to manipulate you so you are scared to leave him. He is playing on your feelings. It is all lies and fake. Don't trust any of them we where all in the same situation as you are. It will only get worse if you stay talking to him the only thing you can do to safe yourself of anymore heartbreak is to block him. Stay strong and think of yourself it is already effecting you xxxx

Attachments

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I don't understand this at all! I am so lucky my husband is not gross like many of the men described here. I swear if he had bad breath or didn't brush his teeth, I'd be out so fast... that is a huge turnoff. I have a sensitive stomach for smells. I did bring a pack of 200 hundred flossers...I left them for him, he never heard of flossing and it's his new hobby. ha

6 inches is a huge difference... did he lie about his height ??

Rose's

I don't understand this at all! I am so lucky my husband is not gross like many of the men described here. I swear if he had bad breath or didn't brush his teeth, I'd be out so fast... that is a huge turnoff. I have a sensitive stomach for smells. I did bring a pack of 200 hundred flossers...I left them for him, he never heard of flossing and it's his new hobby. ha

6 inches is a huge difference... did he lie about his height ??
He never said his height but on photos he looked so tall so I just thought he would be this height but most Arabic men are about this height and are not tall at all so to look around it was a bit strange to see arabic men same hairstyle similar clothes and they looked so same in face I was told it was because off interbreedung with cousins that they looked so much alike that truly shocked me

dumped

Yes maybe but when he is a rat they are good in hiding themselves. I hope your friend is safe when he is a rat she will see red flags soon then she should be careful xx
I hope so my friend though is not from UK
she is from EU
And I am not sure if there is TLR where
They display these rats