Welcome to TLR

Tunisian guy

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I hope so my friend though is not from UK
she is from EU
And I am not sure if there is TLR where
They display these rats
You are in the right place. I'm not from UK either but from an Eastern Europe country that is in the EU. The rats know all about rules and regulations of entering all the foreign countries! They aren't just focused on the UK. It would help if you would give us any other info about him, where he is from, what names does he use or initials even, where about in Tunisia does he live, what he does for a living etc.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
He never said his height but on photos he looked so tall so I just thought he would be this height but most Arabic men are about this height and are not tall at all so to look around it was a bit strange to see arabic men same hairstyle similar clothes and they looked so same in face I was told it was because off interbreedung with cousins that they looked so much alike that truly shocked me
Yea, a lot of them look the same. I'm tall, so I would die if it turned out my husband was little but he is 6'2. But they are living in a fashion trend a decade behind us, it seems. lol I hate skinny Jean's on a guy. :/

dumped

You are in the right place. I'm not from UK either but from an Eastern Europe country that is in the EU. The rats know all about rules and regulations of entering all the foreign countries! They aren't just focused on the UK. It would help if you would give us any other info about him, where he is from, what names does he use or initials even, where about in Tunisia does he live, what he does for a living etc.
[/QUOTE
Really cannot break my friends confidence
Just thought someone would rec
She is from Germany I am from Belgium

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
She is from Germany I am from Belgium

There is a German Bezness website: