Welcome to TLR

Tunisian News & Current Affairs

M

Mango Chutney

Brilliant!! Channel 5, 10pm, this Thursday.....I’m setting an alarm, don’t wanna miss it :p
Over the moon about it .
It's not going down well in tuni land like haha . Already had a heated discussion with the hubby over it . Live and let live fuckers
Ha, I can imagine how miffed they are, having their scam exposed on national TV....I just hope it’s presented fairly, as all too often with these things, the finger is pointed at the victim :(

How do the Tunisian’s already know? This is literally the first I’ve heard of it!

D

Deleted member 34774

Over the moon about it .
It's not going down well in tuni land like haha . Already had a heated discussion with the hubby over it . Live and let live fuckers
Haha play nice! I think he may be more upset at the rats, rightfully so. :( He knows that it can bring his country down further. Poor guy! It’s men like him that get caught up having to defend himself all the time because of these disgusting rats. And they seem to be getting worse. I sympathize with your husband GFTL. He is honestly married to a foreigner and men like my rat and the likes of him are messing things up.

Can we see this in the USA? If so, please let us know.

J

Judithlyn

The TV show....you’ve gone back hours :D

So.....what do the Tunisians say about the gay politician?
I’m getting confused here. :p

Actually, I want to see both! @Going for the limit, please record the politician. I feel for your husband too. These creeps are like a black eye on the entire country. @Mango Chutney Please record the TV show about Tunisian rats. I’m sure that all of us on here want to see it!

M

Mango Chutney

You will probably be able to but if you know a trusted member may be they can send you a link on social media .
There was another tune on too that story was shocking, married his tuni whore behind his wife's back .
He's now wanted by the Tunisian police for a custodial sentence if he sets foot back into Tunisia
I think that might be our old member Caramel. I’m not sure, but the dates seemed about right, she bought property there etc.
That Michelle was freakin awesome!
Did you see the Siri Lanken rat with the tut tut....and how he tricked that woman into marriage! :eek:

D

Deleted member 146

Watched it . The one with tuma was on . Told you at @Heidi she went back to him and had a baby, now he has another baby on the way with someone else .
This one?

M

Mango Chutney

D

Deleted member 34774

One of my soldiers sent me this link. I'm sure may have heard of it, but it talks about different scams (even mentions bezness) in Tunisia. You can filter to show different countries other than Tunisia as well. We know scams are not just exclusive to Tunisia.

@Mango Chutney, I believe you visited a few of these places while living there. @Going for the limit get to see these up close and personal I'm sure.