Welcome to TLR

Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
The world has gone CRAZY... it’s happening everywhere, very sad for families and friends, Tunisia has enough with the virus to finish with the hospitality sector, no need for these miserable terrorist to start killing Tunisians as well! Doesn’t look good for the country which I have visited as a tourist many times.

Bee.

Rat Expert
When it comes to the link about the Tunisian who killed 3 people, there are killers everywhere.. Two mosque shootings in my city, killed 30something people, he was Australian., my only point on that is that yep there are phycos out there, but not just Tunisians...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
MH PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM SITE ASAP THX
Please, Sabrina, stay. I don’t know what happened but it’s a forum with different people and disagreements will happen because of differences of opinions or misunderstanding. I always enjoy your posts and your input is very important. I hope you were not hurt and if so that you forget about whatever bothered you. I hope you come back.

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
Sad to wake up to the news about Nice, France. Most definitely praying for the families and the people there.

I don’t understand why people do what they do, but I do find solace in knowing that the good does outweigh the bad. Good always triumph over evil, that’s for sure.

I will say, but it’s going to get harder and harder for good Tunisians to get visas for these countries if this keeps happening. Hopefully, Tunisia will work with France and Italy to help stop this growing problem.