Welcome to TLR

Tunisian News & Current Affairs

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Today, Wednesday, August 11, 2021, early in the morning, the units of the Kasserine police, also got their hands on some 5 million dinars in foreign currency that were hidden in the dashboard of a car where five people were on board. According to law enforcement, the seizure was made as part of a thorough investigation.
Other seizures consist mainly of 11.8 million dinars in foreign currency, 50 kg of gold, 238 kg of silver, 34 kg of cannabis and marijuana, 167 thousand tablets of narcotics, 4200 grams of cocaine and 1000 grams of heroin.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Civil society activists in Kairouan belonging to the coordination of "Wino Sbitar" (Where is the Hospital) today organized a protest march against the lack of development in the region.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia recorded a peak in consumption on 9 August that has never been recorded before (4434 megawatts).

According to the same source, several areas have been affected by power cuts, including Bardo, following the increase in temperatures.

"All teams are mobilized on the ground to restore electricity," said Mounir Ghabri, adding that priority will be given to the capital.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

This is a global issue as well, it makes me so sad for the victims! :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Tunisia-Raoudha Abidi: Infant trafficking increased by 60%​

Child trafficking has grown by more than 60% according to Raoudha Abidi. It is wrong to believe that only single mothers carry out this kind of manoeuvre, the seller could be a human trafficker or even one or more members of the child's family, she stated.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Tunisia: Number of fires exceeds 150 in the last 36 hours​

Italy, Greece and Turkey are also suffering with the awful heatwave and horrific wild fires :Cry: I wonder how many poor animals have perished, breaks my heart :(

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Ladies… oh the Tunisian post office is soooo corrupt wallah! Look at this box we had sent from USA to us… it took 3 months and was dug in from every city it passed through…. Surprise no computers or iPhones! If only I could have seen the look of disappointment when only they saw home stuff, spices, food and bath products….hhh
88CBEC72-005A-4A33-8311-D3C51BB08821.jpeg

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Ladies… oh the Tunisian post office is soooo corrupt wallah! Look at this box we had sent from USA to us… it took 3 months and was dug in from every city it passed through…. Surprise no computers or iPhones! If only I could have seen the look of disappointment when only they saw home stuff, spices, food and bath products….hhh
View attachment 69493
It’s obvious it was opened many times! What a disgrace!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This is absolutely disgusting and went on for more then 2 years :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Rape of a child in the commune of Hammam-Sousse: Arrest of a seventh individual​

A judicial source told a private radio station that a seventh individual was arrested in connection with the case of sexual abuse of a child in the commune of Hammam-Sousse.

Claiming that the suspects have been taken into custody, most of them are officials in the Commune of Hammam-Sousse, where the child's father also works.

The same source said that investigations and forensic tests have proven that the child has been raped by two employees of the municipality for more than two years, precisely since 2019.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This is absolutely disgusting and went on for more then 2 years :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Rape of a child in the commune of Hammam-Sousse: Arrest of a seventh individual​

A judicial source told a private radio station that a seventh individual was arrested in connection with the case of sexual abuse of a child in the commune of Hammam-Sousse.

Claiming that the suspects have been taken into custody, most of them are officials in the Commune of Hammam-Sousse, where the child's father also works.

The same source said that investigations and forensic tests have proven that the child has been raped by two employees of the municipality for more than two years, precisely since 2019.
Unfortunately this sort of thing is all over the world

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Families of illegal immigrants protest in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs​

Families of Tunisian missing persons in connection with illegal immigration today began a protest rally in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The protesters have asked the authorities to reveal the fate of their children.

Speaking on a private radio station, one of the participants in the demonstration said that she wanted to know the truth about her son's death in Italy, adding that she had been waiting for the result of the autopsy report for a few months.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
ttps://www.tunisienumerique.com/tunisie-arrestation-dun-terroriste-qui-projetait-dassassiner-le-president-de-la-republique/

Tunisia – Arrest of a terrorist who planned to assassinate the President of the Republic​

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
SOCIETY

Tunisia – Tataouine: Arrest of 52 illegal immigrants who infiltrated Tunisian territory​

A national army patrol arrested last night 52 individuals who had just infiltrated Tunisian territory from Libya.

These individuals carry Syrian nationality!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Kais Saied: They want to bring the people to their knees by raising food prices​

riseandshinelad

Senior Rat Expert
View attachment 69493
I remember seeing a video on Facebook of a woman complaining about how they stole from her package that she received from her friend who lives abroad, it had many chocolates but most of them were stolen and to cover up their crime they added cheap local chocolates

So yeah, sadly they are corrupt and unreliable

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I remember seeing a video on Facebook of a woman complaining about how they stole from her package that she received from her friend who lives abroad, it had many chocolates but most of them were stolen and to cover up their crime they added cheap local chocolates

So yeah, sadly they are corrupt and unreliable
Yes I’m aware of this 100000 percent. We do not send anything out or in from other countries for that reason. Last time we were in USA we just bought extra luggage to bring stuff back, rather pay 100$ per extra bag rather 250$ to ship
A box that takes 3 months and comes looking like a truck ran over it.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 69493
So that’s where the phone I sent ended up couple years ago;)