Welcome to TLR

Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Speaking of marriage to British citizens, let’s compare stats from when Britain was in EU and 5 years from now on the percentage of marriage between British and Tunisian. The percentage will go down because it’s harder and longer for them now…. They will move on to focus on women from other countries. Let’s see how much true love will exist between Tunisian men and British women after they get the idea that it’s going to be harder for them.

I think you still need a visa after your time expires ( 90 days) to live and work here. I had to have visa to live here after 90 days. We can almost go anywhere we desire, but if my husband did only use Tunisia passport he would need visa for most of Europe, Serbia is open and Svalbard …. But I know some Tunisians that use travel agent to arrange a true holiday for ex honeymoon or family holiday, not undercover immigration….. it’s usually Spain, Brussels and Portugal that allow entry on tourism visa.
Yes that’s true, yes I was referring to the time limit for British citizens, I was referring to no initial visa to go to Tunisia, open doors basically! Tunisians don’t even have that ! It’s almost impossible.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Yes that’s true, yes I was referring to the time limit for British citizens, I was referring to no initial visa to go to Tunisia, open doors basically! Tunisians don’t even have that ! It’s almost impossible.
Ahhh yes, I understand. I have 90 days and even if I did stay after 90 days I would just pay a penalty on my exit.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I don’t think this is anything to do as to whether you’re poor or rich, good or bad , France wants people to help with the economic like having jobs, pay taxes etc...

Algeria is outraged and so is Morocco but so far Tunisia has said nothing.

These countries speak french fluently so it’s easier for them to go to France,.
The amount of Tunisians in France is unreal, a foot to Europe but with Brexit that is not happening to get to Britain, stopped now.
The only way they can get to Britain is to marry a British person, male or female lol
Most everywhere they come to the country and get everything free.. yes get a job and pay taxes be a part of society not the problem!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina i get your point, but still.. it’s not right. Like I said I know many disagree with me, but it’s just how I feel. Many countries have people coming in from nearby other poor countries… I know from living in the states the argument to not let Hispanics in because they all criminals and rapist, but we know that’s not true for all. My point is in this day in time nobody is better than another or deserves more than someone else based on circumstances they can’t control, we all deserve a comfortable life, I didn’t say luxury, but comfortable.
Seeing so many on many borders whether it be Mexico Germany wherever it does make me a little sad

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Situation in Sfax turns to collective punishment… For what wrong?​