Senior Rat Expert

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

Olfa Hamdi: 10 dinars in Tunisia, today, equivalent to one dinar!​

Apparently the 10 dinar paper money has been changed, I have 40 dinars change from my hols 3 years ago and I can’t use them anymore

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

Fadhel Abdelkefi: Tunisia is heading for bankruptcy... We are on the same scenario of Lebanon​

Tunisia has a lot of financial support from Britain, as I understand

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

Calls on citizens to boycott bakeries that sell baguettes at 250 millimes​

Omg the lieing toe rag he told me them baguettes were 5 Dinas so from the bakery to the rat the inflation price is over 400% the fucking rat trap gunna get my rat not put cheeses in it I will put a few Dinas in it that's gunna get his head not his hand
5 Dinas lieing bozo that's it he's gonna die by execution off the shower fireing squad will kill him him with 3 shots off shower gel
5 fucking Dinas he charged me !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Customs: Seizure of a large quantity of contraband worth 388 thousand dinars​

the customs services in Zaghouan seized 12 thousand mobile phone accessories and a quantity of espadrilles of unknown origin worth 250 thousand dinars after a chase of two cars in Bir Mcharga.

In the same context, customs units in Sidi Bouzid seized a quantity of engines and electrical equipment from two warehouses worth 38 thousand dinars.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Campaign to combat smuggling [PHOTOS]: The Chargé du gouvernorat de Sfax visits the warehouses of the Regional Directorate of Customs​

The First Delegate in charge of directing the affairs of the governorate of Sfax, Mr. Mohamed Ikbel Dridi visited this afternoon, Thursday, April 21, 2022, the warehouses of the Regional Directorate of Customs of Sfax, where he examined a significant quantity of sports shoes smuggled in a truck bearing a foreign license plate that was seized during this day by the agents of the Customs Guard of Skhira.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

3160 individuals have tried to cross maritime borders illegally since the beginning of the year​

10245 of Tunisian nationality have tried to migrate illegally in the past year.
Since the beginning of the current year, 205 operations have been thwarted in which 3160 individuals have tried to leave Tunisian territory illegally. 191 smuggling operations worth 2,686,398 dinars were also thwarted," adds the same source.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer