Welcome to TLR

Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

3160 individuals have tried to cross maritime borders illegally since the beginning of the year​

10245 of Tunisian nationality have tried to migrate illegally in the past year.
Since the beginning of the current year, 205 operations have been thwarted in which 3160 individuals have tried to leave Tunisian territory illegally. 191 smuggling operations worth 2,686,398 dinars were also thwarted," adds the same source.
Please tighten up keep those sorry guys over there!!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia-Tunisia’s dinar hits record low versus dollar​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia-Saied: Their dinners cost millions of dinars…where did they get the money?​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia-Civil protection: More than 60 fires broke out in a one day​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Sfax: Arrest of two brothers who were spying on the movements of security units​

The agents of the national security district of Sfax north succeeded to arrest two brothers who operated, formerly as guards in one of the maritime ports of the region, who were spying, on behalf of the organizers of clandestine migrations, the movements of the security units and warned the organizers.
This permitted them to evade the controls of these teams. The prosecution instructed their continued arrest.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Sousse: He tries to slice his wife's head with a cleaver​

Officers of the Brigade for the Protection of Women and Children in Sousse district managed to apprehend an individual who had assaulted his wife with a cleaver and tried to cut off her head.

He confessed to his forfeiture, which he explained by financial disputes.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia: 685 thousand dinars in foreign currency seized in Ras Jedir​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia-Beja: He raped a girl in a cemetery :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

After executing a series of inquiries, a team from the national security post of Medjez El Bab identified and apprehended on Sunday, May 22, 2022, an individual who diverted the destination of a young girl with specific needs, to a cemetery in the region and raped her.
After consultation with the public prosecutor, he ordered the imprisonment of the above-mentioned individual and his bringing before the courts to initiate the required legal proceedings against him.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=https://news-tunisia.tunisienumerique.com/tunisia-gafsa-the-corpse-of-a-young-girl-discovered-on-the-side-of-the-road/
Citizens of Gafsa were shocked this morning when they discovered the corpse of a 15-year-old girl, wearing violence scars, dumped on the side of the road near the town’s university complex.
A judicial investigation has been opened.
OMG that is just awful - what the hell is wrong with people!!!!!!!!!

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Hammam Lif: Man assaults his mother​

Neighbors filmed a man assailing his mother, and ordering her to clean utensils.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia: TUNISAIR sees its revenues jump 177% to 512 million dinars in H1 2022​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Gabes: Gang of counterfeiters dismantled​

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Tunisia – Mahdia: They kill old farmer and rob his tractor to pay for illegal migration​

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer

CyprusBoy

I know, politicians are like diapers they are full of crap! This is corruption at its lowest, this is even here where I live yet in Tunisia there is no reprieve for hard working Tunisians to live decently, no social programs to fall on. Yes, the very rich and corrupt should pay more!
I noticed that the presiding President has just been voted back into Office in Tunisia, but what exactly has he done for that country ?

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
https://news-tunisia.tunisienumerique.com/tunisia-he-rapes-his-own-mother/ :Cry: :Cry: :Cry::Evil::Evil:

Tunisia – He rapes his own mother​

Nabeul prosecutor’s office revealed that a repeat offender was apprehended late last week in a rural area near El Mida for assaulting his elderly mother before raping her.

The Women’s Protection Brigade under the National Guard District of Nabeul investigated and managed to arrest him quickly.
Why marrying your cousin when you can screw your mom for free!?

Something similar happened, I heard the story from a Tunisian hairdresser lol one of his customer got arrested because he was drugging his mother and raping her. Maybe they come from the same neighbourhood, hell knows.

CyprusBoy

Why marrying your cousin when you can screw your mom for free!?

Something similar happened, I heard the story from a Tunisian hairdresser lol one of his customer got arrested because he was drugging his mother and raping her. Maybe they come from the same neighbourhood, hell knows.
SICK...........

CyprusBoy

He's done a hell of a lot. Google him and you'll get your answer
Not from what I see !!!!!!!! A country in bankruptcy, hundreds of thousands of youths exploiting innocent men and women around the world for money, corrupt politicians and Police Force, a State of strikes and inertia ???!!!!!!!! I don’t think so, sorry !!!!!!!!! By the way, I NEVER use GOOGLE !!!!!!!!!

Last edited: