Welcome to TLR

Tunisian online rat

bigheart23

This man has been playing me for three years and has lied and portrayed himself as a decent man. He has lied and has three Facebook accounts said I am not to put photos of him on Facebook .
He lies constantly and makes excuses and doesn’t communicates with me and thinks this is perfectly acceptable behaviour .
He told me it wasn’t safe to go to Tunisia so he didn’t have to take time of his work and
I just am so exhausted with all his lies and deceit .

Attachments

• E06E7DA3-ED36-4FD8-83D0-BEDFDC28B9D3.jpeg
    E06E7DA3-ED36-4FD8-83D0-BEDFDC28B9D3.jpeg
    676.4 KB · Views: 18

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This man has been playing me for three years and has lied and portrayed himself as a decent man. He has lied and has three Facebook accounts said I am not to put photos of him on Facebook .
He lies constantly and makes excuses and doesn’t communicates with me and thinks this is perfectly acceptable behaviour .
He told me it wasn’t safe to go to Tunisia so he didn’t have to take time of his work and
Known as a common rat has he asked for money? So he says it wasn’t safe for you to come to Tunisia? Is he married? you really don’t want to go there not for him anyway!! He looks like a real creep! They all lie about EVERYTHING and always! I would get rid of him once and for all ! And they have so many different accounts and SIM cards also so you can’t tell when they are on line! Welcome here , you should walk away , you’ve invested enough time. It’s very strange that he doesn’t ask you to come there as they all want us to, to bring them gifts and pay for everything while there

Last edited:

Yvonne

Staff member
Welcome here @bigheart23 what you describe here is exactly how it is when you are in a relationship with a rat.
They lie constantly and you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.
Did you meet him or was it all on-line?

Yvonne xxx

I will add a link to read for you x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
i think this is a married rat that's why the rat asked not to put photos of the rat on Facebook
Could be the rat has many fishes out there, would not be good if the main supply found out he was looking for others out there.
Of course because he has someone else visiting him there, these rats lie the first time they open their mouth.
Let the rat go, he looks old and ugly anyways, I am sure you can do better!
These rats are always playing, you could be perfect and they would play you, nothing is good enough for these
self entitled rats. It is exhausting , trust me I am glad I left a relationship with a rat to save my sanity!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi @bigheart23 welcome to the forum. I'm sorry but it sounds as you found yourself a rat here. As @yougogirl75 said either he is married or has another woman and he tries to prevent she sees your name on his Facebook.
It really is exhausting to deal with such men because they twist your words. Safe yourself from more heartbreak and leave him, imagine what your life would be if you are married to him or live with him? It would be hell on earth with all his lies and devious ways. Stay strong and take back the power over your life

bigheart23

Welcome here @bigheart23 what you describe here is exactly how it is when you are in a relationship with a rat.
They lie constantly and you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.
Did you meet him or was it all on-line?

Yvonne xxx

I will add a link to read for you x

We met online but i was in Tunisia twice on holiday but has said it’s not safe to visit

Yvonne

Staff member
We met online but i was in Tunisia twice on holiday but has said it’s not safe to visit
You have met him twice when you where on holiday or do I understand it wrong?
It's safe to go on holiday there but you just need to stay away from rats who try to get in contact with you.
He is telling you lies and hiding something. Are you still in contact with him or have you blocked him?

Yvonne xxx

bigheart23

You have met him twice when you where on holiday or do I understand it wrong?
It's safe to go on holiday there but you just need to stay away from rats who try to get in contact with you.
He is telling you lies and hiding something. Are you still in contact with him or have you blocked him?

Yvonne xxx
We met maybe 8 years ago online and were friends before I went on holiday in 2019. Be contacts me once a day if that and always has excuses for no contact . No electricity , no signal , can’t use his phone , the weather are only a few he has used .

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Ugly old Git!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Did u meet him when u went to tunisia ????
All I can say if he asked I for money he's a tat
But I can't understand him not wanting u yo visit him in Tunisia they want money gifts visit holiday car u found yourself a rat for sure he took away 3 years ofv your life on fakery
Walk away fuck this old ugly worn out rat waste no more time I wasted nearly 8 years please don't waste time monet or energy on him he's puk anyway
Look after ur own life your own heart and dam fucking block his fat arse he's a plonker with no brains!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
We met maybe 8 years ago online and were friends before I went on holiday in 2019. Be contacts me once a day if that and always has excuses for no contact . No electricity , no signal , can’t use his phone , the weather are only a few he has used .
So he's in the bezness game for a long time if he met you on line 8 years ago.
It's not a young man he's quite old looking isn't he? How old is he @bigheart23 ?
Rats have all sorts of excuses to have zero contact. I'm sure he has another woman which he is talking to.
Have you search the media section here or did a search to see if he was mentioned here at the forum in the past?
I'm sorry you must be feeling horrible knowing this man used you such a long time he probably treated bad

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
He's probably 30 or something lol :p
And these rats call us old women here hahaha
Use sun block ladies or you look like rats when you get older :D
We don't need sunblock we are beauty within ourselves we take care in ourselves and dress elegantly we are the exception to the rats as we are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too
The rats at 25 start going bald at 30 the wrinkles start at 40 They are so worn out they need retirement from all the work they do in coffee
They tealy are full off themselves haha and women over 30 are old haha wtf
They realy can't have mirrors
And mine still has a photo that is years old on his apps
They will be shocked the next woman that meets him he looks nothing like his photo and is little midget his habits too have a lot to be desired picking your nose is offensive but leaving clegg nuts in shower is not hahaha

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ya gotta love the no electricity one ! Mine didn’t have it for hours and hours we would talk maybe 5 minutes:oops:BULLSHIT

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Even being on the other side of the coin as the girlfriend/wife/Fiancée or main supply of these rats, any time the rat would say "i would text you or be on tagged or facebook to send you something but I no have enough money (tunisian rat language) for data on my phone" No internet connection bebe haha yeah but can bum a cigarette off someone but can't get a few dinars for internet cafe hahah or worked today all day ( once a year haha) at florist shop did not have one time to do anything haha
I mean the list is endless and that's when you know theres either another victim visiting or they just caught on to another fish, the rat is heading to fish for victims at another resort (this was my ex-rats favorite past time) and they do not want to miss this other opportunity. I know one time he mixed two of us up once how could he do that when the phone exchanges were different and tell me about it haha, again like I said you can be perfect, the perfect woman and these rats would be looking around in circles for something better the ironic thing is it never happens for some of these crazy self -entitled rats that's their karma.
To tell a good lie you have to remember that lie so as not to contradict yourself in the future. This can create a state of anxiety as you worry about being in a situation where you could be ‘found out’ and well through my ex-rats lies I found out just how deep the lies took me.
Girl , you are so worthy of so much more, you are no one's doormat to wait around, this rat don't care how you feel anyways
Kick that rat to the curb, he has no use anyways

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Ya gotta love the no electricity one ! Mine didn’t have it for hours and hours we would talk maybe 5 minutes:oops:BULLSHIT
When he wanted money he would say I can't talk I have no data i can't video call I have no data
Then he would say I'm In bed I have no Dinas for coffee that was 7 pm
Then he would say we can't cam or call only message
But his data remained on all night
Next morning the same talk I thought this is ridiculous
On and on and on
Then I would send him and I wouldn't hear nothing for days
Till he would come back apologised and said his money was stolen and he couldn't contact me
I said where from he said his home wtf
No way lieing bastards
I didn't send again but his data came back on and he cam called me in tears for am hour but wait the money was stolen bit here he was cam calling in tears asking for more money
But he had no data snd he wasn't at coffee
Mysterious case off the missing money snd the suddenly return off his data haha

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hiya, it seems your BF from Tunisia is getting tired of you and want to end contact.
Make his wishes come true and cut him off, he will not initiate the cutting off but it seems to me he wants you to do it!
He is Love Rat and he’s getting tired of this “long distance “ relationship “.
If you go to Tunisia again bcz you like the country fell free to do so on holidays and don’t meet up, if you go on an all inclusive holiday you will be looked after very well.
Enjoy your next hols but treat yourself and no one else. X

Ps DONT ALLOW HIM TO USE YOU, if you continue in contact with him you’re letting yourself open for His Wishes

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
When he wanted money he would say I can't talk I have no data i can't video call I have no data
On and on and on
Till he would come back apologised and said his money was stolen and he couldn't contact me
No way lieing bastards
I didn't send again but his data came back on and he cam called me in tears for am hour but wait the money was stolen bit here he was cam calling in tears asking for more money
yes, the mysterious data came on when he was on his fake profiles or under the guise of his rat cousin's profile
so if the rat's cousin is married can't speak english who is on it I asked
I was told to "Fu$$ off" haha that's when you know the rat has no words for the lies just like your rat @Moonshine :D :D :D
The rats are not even good at lying

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
When you went on holiday did you stay with him?

What was his reason for it being unsafe? My rat told me his wife was his sister - I think he is married given his age and the fact he stops you visiting!

The ladies are right and he is a big fat rat - using all sorts of excuses and he is gas lighting you, keeping contact to a minimum to make you grateful when he does, typical rat behaviour!

Move on from him, it will be hard we understand that completely but it will be much harder the longer you stick around.

MH x

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

What was his reason for it being unsafe? My rat told me his wife was his sister - I think he is married given his age and the fact he stops you visiting!

The ladies are right and he is a big fat rat - using all sorts of excuses and he is gas lighting you, keeping contact to a minimum to make you grateful when he does, typical rat behaviour!

Move on from him, it will be hard we understand that completely but it will be much harder the longer you stick around.

MH x
Omg I'm.so sorry mhoo7 that he introduced his wife as his sister that's,,,,,,,,,,, seriously deranged
Wtf will these family's do for a few Dinas
Seriously embarrassing and the wife too what crazies are they up too these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rats off Tunisia
This is an example off serious mental illness to pretend to be someone else wow how angry I feel so I'm sorry mhoo7 I really think u handled this well cus I'd have strangled them both !!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
On and on and on
No way lieing bastards
They are such bad liars bad people bad lovers bad everything! I got to where I enjoyed not being tied to the cam in my phone with his fuggly ass on the other end. Last time we talked I said don’t call me before 9 am 2 or 3 his time, I did not want him to be the first thing I saw!! BIG LIARS

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Omg I'm.so sorry mhoo7 that he introduced his wife as his sister that's,,,,,,,,,,, seriously deranged
Wtf will these family's do for a few Dinas
Seriously embarrassing and the wife too what crazies are they up too these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rats off Tunisia
This is an example off serious mental illness to pretend to be someone else wow how angry I feel so I'm sorry mhoo7 I really think u handled this well cus I'd have strangled them both !!!!!!
the rat families are all in on it
That's takes some special kind crazy to pull that one off, sorry that happened to you @MH007

I know my ex-rat couldn't get the neighbors' daughters to marry him
there were two engagements but nothing happened after guess the rats reputation
and lack of work made the brides family not want this rat and this is when the rat was younger!
You are right @Moonshine, mental illness and something genetically wrong somewhere , would love to interview
the parents that didn't go through with these marriages with the rat.
Imagine the list of reasons the rat was rejected, because I got a hundred a reasons to never go back there haha
not even the cousins want him, and there are plenty of cousins
yes but its ok for the foreigner to accept the rat as is LOL
Glad to never have nothing to do with this wicked pathetic bunch!!

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

MH x
You know what MH I was conned the same way, his “sister’s “ children looked like him but then I asked for a pic of her and her husband together and the children didn’t look like him so I asked for a wedding pic of her sister and he only sent pics of her and later a pic of her “husband” who looked more like one of his friend!!!
Needles to say I made my decision then and consider him as a Big Fat Love Rat … end off

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is 41 and the first year together he couldn’t do enough and on the phone all the time now he goes days up to a week blaming his phone or the weather or no electric or no connection.
Do you still care for him or are you convinced he is a rat?
It's hard to let go of what you believed was a decent man but all what he is been doing to you are not actions of a decent man at all.
Do you send money to him?

Unicorn

Junior Rat Expert
He looks familiar, does he live in Sousse and work in the entertainment industry?