Welcome to TLR

Tunisian online rat

bigheart23

Do you still care for him or are you convinced he is a rat?
It's hard to let go of what you believed was a decent man but all what he is been doing to you are not actions of a decent man at all.
Do you send money to him?
I believe he is lying to me and he is so cold and harsh and always making excuses that his phone is broke or phone ran out of battery . His actions are not that of a decent person

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He has never asked for money he would know better I have always made it clear I will never send him money . Yes I still care for him but all he does is lie and hurt me constantly and it’s really affecting my health .
It will not get any better! I’m surprised he doesn’t ask for money. I’m thinking he’s married or has other women and getting bored with your relationship! Never the less you deserve more!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I believe he is lying to me and he is so cold and harsh and always making excuses that his phone is broke or phone ran out of battery . His actions are not that of a decent person
None of them are decent! He did all he could to pull you in now you are in and this is him, I wouldn’t be surprised if he started asking for something from you money or what ever else

Yvonne

Staff member
He is from Tunis and works for the post office but claims he is in meetings all day every day and there is no way you are in a meeting 8 hours a day without a break

@bigheart23 he is hurting you and this is not a healthy situation. Maybe it is time for you to move on and leave him? You know it is not going to end well.
Do you care to share his name to us if you feel ready to share this information?

Yvonne xxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
He is from Tunis and works for the post office but claims he is in meetings all day every day and there is no way you are in a meeting 8 hours a day without a break
U can not care for a man that lies is devious and effects your health
When that starts u kick his arse to the kerb now before u have a break down he's doing this to control u manipulate you walk away while u still have most your health now !!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
He is 41 and the first year together he couldn’t do enough and on the phone all the time now he goes days up to a week blaming his phone or the weather or no electric or no connection.
That's a ploy for u to offer money he's being a fuckung devious rat honestly the drama is getting old the things they say they all say
It'd getting fucking old no electric phone plating up no data lies full blown lies all this for money when he works tell him to ##### off and walk away !!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Screenshot_20220403-132442_WhatsApp.jpgthis is my fucking tat talk
Because he wanted me to pay car apartment 5 weeks before my flight was due I was to stay for 4 weeks he demanded I was to pay 3,000 Dinas car and 2,500 apartment Imediantly and bring hm demanded
Expensive gifts including latest phone clothes after shave trainers and much more
If I didn't pay the car apartment that same day I was not allowed to talk to him for 5 weeks till I flew then pay a taxi from enfida to sousse from sousse to monastir tnem onto his town and call him I was there
Then I go pay car and go to apartment rentals and pay for absolutely everything
But I wasn't allowed to talk to him for the full 5 weeks till I got to his town and talk to ratty There wtf hahaha
They are fucking retards mentally inpaired in head thinking we are that desperate haha

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 70322this is my fucking tat talk
Because he wanted me to pay car apartment 5 weeks before my flight was due I was to stay for 4 weeks he demanded I was to pay 3,000 Dinas car and 2,500 apartment Imediantly and bring hm demanded
Expensive gifts including latest phone clothes after shave trainers and much more
If I didn't pay the car apartment that same day I was not allowed to talk to him for 5 weeks till I flew then pay a taxi from enfida to sousse from sousse to monastir tnem onto his town and call him I was there
But I wasn't allowed to talk to him for the full 5 weeks till I got to his town and talk to ratty There wtf hahaha
They are fucking retards mentally inpaired in head thinking we are that desperate haha
He’s a moron! Heck if you are not going to talk to him for 5 weeks what’s the use in going to see this brat? Ask about control! Should’ve told him to go pay like a good boyfriend should

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
He’s a moron! Heck if you are not going to talk to him for 5 weeks what’s the use in going to see this brat? Ask about control! Should’ve told him to go pay like a good boyfriend should
I did tell him to pay his reply was habibi u know I don't work yes idiot for years u have not worked or bought me a frigging gift
Did I go no I went and bought new house furniture cheaper than ,,,,,,, , Tunisia
He would say then say leave me alone u not come to.me wtf I'm.not talking to ya !!!! Idiot rat shit !!! And I didn't come nevause I can't talk you for 5 weeks what a full brain dead moram!!!
That's childish like a toddler @!!!!!

Katie1971

Major Ratslayer
We don't need sunblock we are beauty within ourselves we take care in ourselves and dress elegantly we are the exception to the rats as we are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too
The rats at 25 start going bald at 30 the wrinkles start at 40 They are so worn out they need retirement from all the work they do in coffee
They tealy are full off themselves haha and women over 30 are old haha wtf
They realy can't have mirrors
And mine still has a photo that is years old on his apps
They will be shocked the next woman that meets him he looks nothing like his photo and is little midget his habits too have a lot to be desired picking your nose is offensive but leaving clegg nuts in shower is not hahaha

I had to Google clegg-nuts :confused:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I did tell him to pay his reply was habibi u know I don't work yes idiot for years u have not worked or bought me a frigging gift
Did I go no I went and bought new house furniture cheaper than ,,,,,,, , Tunisia
He would say then say leave me alone u not come to.me wtf I'm.not talking to ya !!!! Idiot rat shit !!! And I didn't come nevause I can't talk you for 5 weeks what a full brain dead moram!!!
That's childish like a toddler @!!!!!
It is so childish, it would be I had plan to buy a plane ticket than the rat would say "not right time" really?? not like you are doing anything like working??
It wasn't around Ramadan so i get to hear the list of reasons, oh why the 3 weeks would not work out not enough time and call me out.
Instead of considering himself a lucky rat to have someone come half way around the world to see him, to expense everything but they act like toddlers
like from one day to the next they don't feel like it or want it then flip flop to changing their mind all the time.
Should have never let this low class rat short changed me, even while with me it was a battle of wills I mean who could put up with the severe mental illness
and the fact is this rat was allowed to go on like this for so long.
Then I always got I treated you so bad blah blah but you dated this person and that person, :D :D :D :D he got in touch with people who had imaginary relationships LOLwith me meanwhile the rat had a relationship for awhile with someone in Europe. That's why I never say anything about my personal life, I choose to be alone its so much more peaceful this way. The rats can't stand that you get on without them!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
U can not care for a man that lies is devious and effects your health
When that starts u kick his arse to the kerb now before u have a break down he's doing this to control u manipulate you walk away while u still have most your health now !!
We where all once in her shoes @Moonshine. I know you mean well with your advice but we know it's difficult to leave them even though our rats acted the same way to us and we stayed with them. Rats are masters in manipulating us and pull the wool over our eyes.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
We where all once in her shoes @Moonshine. I know you mean well with your advice but we know it's difficult to leave them even though our rats acted the same way to us and we stayed with them. Rats are masters in manipulating us and pull the wool over our eyes.
That's true but sooner or later the light comes through and u see the rat for exactly what he is it took me a long time but I fickimg left the dirty scrounging rat in the end I'm trying to make women leave now not later like I did I'm sorry if I sound abrupt but these fuckung rats I could throw them all in sea!!!!!

Chili_Peppers

Major Ratslayer
my rat loved the "sorry, habibty, bad connex" line, along with the usual lies he came up with from the Rats'R'Us handbook...guess he forgot that I lived there for over a year and never had an internet problem...he also started taking all these selfies and when I questioned him about why he was doing that, he claimed he was taking them for me...LMAO...yeah, like I was really gonna believe that BS too :coffee:....give them enough rope and they will hang their own damn selves...stupid morons

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 70322this is my fucking tat talk
Omg a full list of “demands” , this is outrageous!!!!
Did he think you were his “mule”?
Then the silent treatment if you didn’t meet his demands??
Incredible!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
What about the smell that comes out of their mouths, body, athletes foots haha
This like off dental hygiene first time o bought him tooth paste he tried it and was Gipping and being sick
His guns were so rotted his 4 false teeth would not stay I'm they had to cut his gums open and place a metal plate there to hold his teeth in
Bit they only whitened the 4 teeth at front and all the bottom teeth were all over place they whitened them too in.clubs and in dark they glowed really bad that showed cheap white teeth lightening that had fluorescent in it
Bad teeth whitening omg
The breath off the tunsian rats erggghh 2 seconds was enough
why don't they care about hygiene they have no excuses white teeth bad breath no just no

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Omg a full list of “demands” , this is outrageous!!!!
Did he think you were his “mule”?
Then the silent treatment if you didn’t meet his demands??
Incredible!!!!
Yes the messages were bad to me that I decided enough was enough
Not talk till I got there and then play happy couple paying for everything And giving him his gifts ffs no way !!!!!
And he demanded I married him so he could be in my country asp !!!
Thank fuck I didn't marry him

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes the messages were bad to me that I decided enough was enough
Not talk till I got there and then play happy couple paying for everything And giving him his gifts ffs no way !!!!!
And he demanded I married him so he could be in my country asp !!!
Thank fuck I didn't marry him
He’s like an “overgrown “ child! His behaviour was so immatured.
You made the right decision to finish with that waste of space.
I still can’t believe you tolerated his behaviour for so long but yet again when we are “ in love” with someone we do anything for them until suddenly we see the light .
I hope you’re at peace now and certainly don’t need that dirty Rat in your life xx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
He’s like an “overgrown “ child! His behaviour was so immatured.
You made the right decision to finish with that waste of space.
I still can’t believe you tolerated his behaviour for so long but yet again when we are “ in love” with someone we do anything for them until suddenly we see the light .
I hope you’re at peace now and certainly don’t need that dirty Rat in your life xx
No i don't regret he's our off y life he's violent abusive and a manipulater
His only ambition is money gifts visits visa
That's it he has no love for no one but his ratty friends!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
No i don't regret he's our off y life he's violent abusive and a manipulater
His only ambition is money gifts visits visa
That's it he has no love for no one but his ratty friends!!!
He’s a very Sad individual, he will never succeed in life, thinking of himself and using innocent people like you in the process, a very typical Rat.
You in turn will be ok and life will give you back the things you lost, that’s life and those selfish Rats won’t know what will hit them in later life!!