Welcome to TLR

Tunisian online rat

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This like off dental hygiene first time o bought him tooth paste he tried it and was Gipping and being sick
His guns were so rotted his 4 false teeth would not stay I'm they had to cut his gums open and place a metal plate there to hold his teeth in
Bit they only whitened the 4 teeth at front and all the bottom teeth were all over place they whitened them too in.clubs and in dark they glowed really bad that showed cheap white teeth lightening that had fluorescent in it
Bad teeth whitening omg
The breath off the tunsian rats erggghh 2 seconds was enough
why don't they care about hygiene they have no excuses white teeth bad breath no just no
I know that breath just knocks you out, my ex-rat smelled like cigarette, coffee and tuna fish paste with a hint of alcohol not to mention
the hint of body odor through the cheap body spray oh my god I certainly don't miss that :D :D:D
You think with the money the rat scammed through the years the rat could fix his rotten buck teeth, it was like a horses mouth full of teeth LOL
You make me laugh Moonshine
My rat wore the same shoes he wore the first time I was in Tunisia when I was last there , the pointy gay formal shoes
when he took them off it smelled like rotten blue cheese :sick::sick::sick::sick:
This rat was nothing like his pictures, he was really like a midget with elf ears, something seriously wrong
with this one, I got the run of the litter of rats :D :D :D
No wonder the friends sisters said no to this, oh my God I am so glad God spared my life :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I know that breath just knocks you out, my ex-rat smelled like cigarette, coffee and tuna fish paste with a hint of alcohol not to mention
the hint of body odor through the cheap body spray oh my god I certainly don't miss that :D :D:D
You think with the money the rat scammed through the years the rat could fix his rotten buck teeth, it was like a horses mouth full of teeth LOL
You make me laugh Moonshine
My rat wore the same shoes he wore the first time I was in Tunisia when I was last there , the pointy gay formal shoes
when he took them off it smelled like rotten blue cheese :sick::sick::sick::sick:
This rat was nothing like his pictures, he was really like a midget with elf ears, something seriously wrong
with this one, I got the run of the litter of rats :D :D :D
No wonder the friends sisters said no to this, oh my God I am so glad God spared my life :D:D:D:D
Why is the hygiene so unimportant to the rats his brother was big and fat he smelt like gone off cheeses and fish
His father smelt too all thought he dressed good leather jkt England footie top ( wonder who bought that ??? ) and he had very good trainers
His mother always dressed in black omg all the family was smelly except the sister who did dress nice and sister in law was very nice but didn't have much in clothes
The hygiene in home too was much to be desired too even when they did it all up still smelly like cats
I'm sorry but the air freshener was cheap in supermarkets
He smelt but fuckung would say it was me
I showered twice a day always put on clean clothes wore deodorant and perfume
Plus carried wipes antiseptic and chewing gum or mints
The rat first time I squirteed shower gel on him he screamed at me and when he finished with pipe wiped his bum on towel that was filthy plus wiped his mouth on tea towels !!!
I kept my towel separate
Why be so dirty there is simply no excuses at all

Katie1971

Major Ratslayer
Why is the hygiene so unimportant to the rats his brother was big and fat he smelt like gone off cheeses and fish
His father smelt too all thought he dressed good leather jkt England footie top ( wonder who bought that ??? ) and he had very good trainers
His mother always dressed in black omg all the family was smelly except the sister who did dress nice and sister in law was very nice but didn't have much in clothes
The hygiene in home too was much to be desired too even when they did it all up still smelly like cats
The rat first time I squirteed shower gel on him he screamed at me and when he finished with pipe wiped his bum on towel that was filthy plus wiped his mouth on tea towels !!!
I kept my towel separate

You will have to worry when they start wiping their ass on the tea towels, it's quite possible some have already done :confused::D multi-purpose cloths hahaha

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I kept my towel separate
Omg!! I’m surprised you didn’t get an infection from him !
During the pandemic we learned a lot about hygiene, this guy didn’t get Covid??
Of course not he was too dirty for the virus to even get near him lol

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Nope no infection clean as a fresh tissue
I kept myself fanatically clean as I always do and its not just this rat most rats are dirty and unhygienic but I forced him everyday to shower with gel 2 tines a day with fresh clothes but inbreed habits from childhood stems from the parents look around they are not particularly clean are they ?????

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Nope no infection clean as a fresh tissue
I kept myself fanatically clean as I always do and its not just this rat most rats are dirty and unhygienic but I forced him everyday to shower with gel 2 tines a day with fresh clothes but inbreed habits from childhood stems from the parents look around they are not particularly clean are they ?????
I think they only clean themselves or comb their hair oh don’t forget the hair gel plastered all over the hair lol, they only do this to take “selfies” so they look for the next victim… true story :D

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They genuinely think that just a shower of the privates (no soap) and they are clear of STDs - these things need more educating in the schools there!

MH x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry if you feel offended by the remarks @Aisha1 it comes across as all tunisians or Muslims are not clean. I am sure the remarks only refer to the rats :)
@Butterflies nooo I’m not taking it personal, I know what this is in reference and I agree….. these guys are nasty and it’s embarrassing to all humanity. But thank you so much for your consideration dear:)

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
They genuinely think that just a shower of the privates (no soap) and they are clear of STDs - these things need more educating in the schools there!

MH x
Indeed MH lol
They like wearing beards but I look at them very suspiciously thinking that they might have fleas,
What I can’t understand is they have to ablush before praying 5 times a day , I thought they will be cleaner than westerners!!!!
meaning washing hands, face, ears, feet and hands up to their elbows!! Five times a day!!!!!!!!

Well I think this one is a very dirty Muslim or none at all !!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Butterflies nooo I’m not taking it personal, I know what this is in reference and I agree….. these guys are nasty and it’s embarrassing to all humanity. But thank you so much for your consideration dear:)
Aisha1 we have seen it all with these guys, it’s embarrassing even talking about it but it happens, I suppose that’s another thing to watch out for when suspecting anyone having a relationship with a Rat!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Thankfully @Aisha1 is married to a clean and honest Tunisia <3

MH x
That's really good but the rats are over running Tunisia with a vengeance and greed to get what they can from western woman some even scamming their own seriously deranged but for the lucky few that have found love together good man good women I appauld u both with respect
Because without the respect there is no love
And the rats don't know how to love or even respect themselves !

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
That's really good but the rats are over running Tunisia with a vengeance and greed to get what they can from western woman some even scamming their own seriously deranged but for the lucky few that have found love together good man good women I appauld u both with respect
Because without the respect there is no love
And the rats don't know how to love or even respect themselves !
It’s not often you hear about good men because their woman is not on this website complaining or looking. I found it by chance and I’m happy that I can converse and share what I know with women on this forum. Many places are economically bad, look at my home country… we have black market currency….. but it’s still not excuse to be despicable lying deceiving dogs using women or people in general

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It’s not often you hear about good men because their woman is not on this website complaining or looking. I found it by chance and I’m happy that I can converse and share what I know with women on this forum. Many places are economically bad, look at my home country… we have black market currency….. but it’s still not excuse to be despicable lying deceiving dogs using women or people in general
Also nine times out of ten rats are involved in tourism whereas good decent Tunisians avoid tourism as much as possible and certainly won't be found frequenting bars etc nor taking female tourists out.

MH x