Welcome to TLR

Tunisian rats and identity theft

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I know my ex-rat took celebrity photos and model pics even from other people's photos
and this is where the rat has crossed the line.
there are people who catfish others using another's photos without permission
Most of the times knowing that I know most of the Arab celebrities I caught him out and its
in the media section, there is Amr Diab and here is another photo he uses quite often attached to this post.
This looks like an Arabic celebrity, could also be Turkish.
This one likens himself to the Great Hannibal of Tunisia, this is a major historical figure In Tunisia.
This one is so crazy, like some cognitive dissonance issue, he really thinks he looks like a celebrity LOL
As well will call himself a Prince or Amir as it is in Arabic, quite the ego going on here
and the rat is not even one bit like any of these celebrities and models.
Someone on my Facebook page had noticed he made a fake profile with a Russian male model's pics
If you save the photo you can right click on it to see where it comes from on Google.
he had to get it off his page because someone reported it and then he changed it to another.
The ex-rat also has women model pics for pets on tagged.com, and the rat is behind all of them.
The rat says its to play a mascot game, well its not just for that, it its to fool other men victims or women victims into
sending money. When does the law step in to stop these rats?
Not only that some of these are unsuspecting teenage girls, a few months ago the rat changed the name.
I know because I asked who this girl was who liked a post on his profile long time ago and the rat said it was himself and a good friend of the rat's behind this profile, I have a message to confirm this.
Could these photos of teenage girls be something more nefarious, along the lines of something even more horrible?
I could tell the people behind social media till I am blue in the face that the rat is a scammer.
And they still don't deal with the majority of complaints.
this is so wrong
Because some unsuspecting woman or man's photos are being used to scam.

Attachments

• 50277496_2310509452326571_7300311605575680000_n.jpg
    50277496_2310509452326571_7300311605575680000_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I know my ex-rat took celebrity photos and model pics even from other people's photos
and this is where the rat has crossed the line.
there are people who catfish others using another's photos without permission
Most of the times knowing that I know most of the Arab celebrities I caught him out and its
in the media section, there is Amr Diab and here is another photo he uses quite often attached to this post.
This looks like an Arabic celebrity, could also be Turkish.
This one likens himself to the Great Hannibal of Tunisia, this is a major historical figure In Tunisia.
This one is so crazy, like some cognitive dissonance issue, he really thinks he looks like a celebrity LOL
As well will call himself a Prince or Amir as it is in Arabic, quite the ego going on here
and the rat is not even one bit like any of these celebrities and models.
Someone on my Facebook page had noticed he made a fake profile with a Russian male model's pics
If you save the photo you can right click on it to see where it comes from on Google.
he had to get it off his page because someone reported it and then he changed it to another.
The ex-rat also has women model pics for pets on tagged.com, and the rat is behind all of them.
The rat says its to play a mascot game, well its not just for that, it its to fool other men victims or women victims into
sending money. When does the law step in to stop these rats?
Not only that some of these are unsuspecting teenage girls, a few months ago the rat changed the name.
I know because I asked who this girl was who liked a post on his profile long time ago and the rat said it was himself and a good friend of the rat's behind this profile, I have a message to confirm this.
Could these photos of teenage girls be something more nefarious, along the lines of something even more horrible?
I could tell the people behind social media till I am blue in the face that the rat is a scammer.
And they still don't deal with the majority of complaints.
this is so wrong
Because some unsuspecting woman or man's photos are being used to scam.
This has been happening on the TV Show Catfish for years!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes for sure it sounds like you really got a bad one I’m so glad that for you things worked out the way they did ! Besides all the pain he put you through! But could you just imagine living with this pos OMGoodness you probably would never be able to get rid of him ewwww
I did too much for the worthless pos, I was too good for t his rat!.
The age he is at right now, I long surpassed the rat in every goal.
The rat fakes profiles because he doesn't have a good self image, which other words means he doesn't like what he sees in the mirror.
And fake all he wants but it never gets him anywhere, just round and around in circles.
All his troubles are self inflicted.
If I were him I would never want to show my true self neither not even a filter could take the ugliness away LOL
It wasn't easy but at least I was not living with my parents and scamming people online.
It must be lonely for the rat, having friends that have had kids, been places and completed so many goals.
Yet he still remains there like an empty shell with nothing to give.
the rat can have 60 against me and I still won't care.
Tunisia is a small country heck what he says about me doesn't even affect me here.
The rat can use social media but still I am independent and strong.
It's as if the rat never existed in my life.
His rat parents are old now, soon they will leave and what does he have to show
for them, absolutely nothing!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I did too much for the worthless pos, I was way out of his league of losers.
The age he is at right now, I long surpassed the rat in every goal.
It wasn't easy but at least I was not living with my parents and scamming people online.
It must be lonely for the rat, having friends that have had kids, been places and completed so many goals.
Yet he still remains there like an empty shell with nothing to give.
the rat can have 60 against me and I still won't care.
Tunisia is a small country heck what he says about me doesn't even affect me here.
The rat can use social media but still I am independent and strong.
It's as if the rat never existed in my life.
His rat parents are old now, soon they will leave and what does he have to show
for them, absolutely nothing!
You are right most of the loser scammers are living with parents probably using the scammed money to even help them! That is if they are not in on it! Like my rats father I too was out on my own 2 yrs at my rats age working 2 jobs..I was determined unlike these buttheads.. good riddance because this breed will never amount to anything

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
You are right most of the loser scammers are living with parents probably using the scammed money to even help them! That is if they are not in on it! Like my rats father I too was out on my own 2 yrs at my rats age working 2 jobs..I was determined unlike these buttheads.. good riddance because this breed will never amount to anything
I’m curious to know why these rats still live with their parents?
Maybe any Tunisian young 20+ stays home forever and expects a mature foreign lady to come along and rescue him!!!?

That’s a very sad state of affair.... just waiting and wondering?
Finally his “fairy Godmother comes along with her magic wand and poof She lost her wand!!!... The rat GOT IT NOW!!! oooh what a joy for him.. .

Seriously this is the reality, the Love story had a very sad ending for many of us...

Can we get our Magic Wand back?

YES WE CAN

Be careful out there, and STOP LIVING IN WONDERLAND.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Maybe any Tunisian young 20+ stays home forever and expects a mature foreign lady to come along and rescue him!!!?

Finally his “fairy Godmother comes along with her magic wand and poof She lost her wand!!!... The rat GOT IT NOW!!! oooh what a joy for him.. .

Seriously this is the reality, the Love story had a very sad ending for many of us...

YES WE CAN

Got my wand holding it tight the next time I use it will be to turn one of these rats into a frog with little warts all over it... now hop on back to mommy and daddy’s :Ninja: I believe they find joy when they are ruining our lives

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

YES WE CAN

@Tinker-lulu in all honesty I think quite a few of them really are just waiting for someone to “rescue “ them I just wonder how the good Tunisian man got started certainly not by doing what these rats are doing

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina I believe that we all have that “wand” ...

It means we have CONTROL, symbolically speaking don’t let that CONTROL go you got it very tightly in your hand and maybe we let that go loose at one time but Hey we got it back we our experience and now knowledge not to get SCAMMED AGAIN...

Oh no no xx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
But its also look who the hell do they think they are? Like the rats are sitting on pee pot searching, picking this one and that one online
and really they will never find a perfect one. Any older Tunisian rats have hardly any chance, especially knowing the rat still lives with
his parents at an older age. He has no chance, but the audacity of the rat to play with the victims like pawns in a chess game and
judge himself worthy of a wealthy and beautiful woman and yet he has nothing LOL

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
But its also look who the hell do they think they are? Like the rats are sitting on pee pot searching, picking this one and that one online
and really they will never find a perfect one. Any older Tunisian rats have hardly any chance, especially knowing the rat still lives with
his parents at an older age. He has no chance, but the audacity of the rat to play with the victims like pawns in a chess game and
judge himself worthy of a wealthy and beautiful woman and yet he has nothing LOL
That’s just it whatever they do luck upon is short term they eventually get what they deserve...NOTHING

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes it goes to show that meeting and marrying a matured foreign lady is means to an end, she will get him out of that situation, once the goal is achieved it’s time to leave, you’re perfectly correct yougogirl75 x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Did you ever live in Tunisia? I know you say you completely over this, but you ask how can a person be so vile and evil. I’ll tell you. Point blank , the Tunisian man you are worthless, no matter how beautiful ,wealthy or caring ( I’m not saying this).You are not his own. He’s been taught from early on from guys before and his family that you are dirty, lazy, liar, can’t cook, can’t take care of children or husband...get what you can get. After Arab spring things really got bad here when we thought it would get better... bread may be affordable, but try buying a car... it’s useless unless you have money to pay over 20% logical price. In this guys mind you was going to be a savior, after all what does he have to look forward ?? Unlike western countries, he never got higher education, there is not job waiting for him to live comfortably ( unless he hustles and we know that will not happen...hhh) those guys are taken and only trash is left to pick from. By no means I’m I telling you that you should have seen it coming, you was hit unexpectedly and trusted him. Believe me he belongs to a certain group, all Tunisian men are not like him. I’ll tell anyone, always I hear red flags to look for.... first and foremost # 1 flag to look out for.... if the guy is not educated (I.e. having great job and some decent class status) and he speaks English.... run fast, this foreign language he has acquired is simply a tool for his job, as you would imagine a painter can’t paint efficiently without a brush.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Did you ever live in Tunisia? I know you say you completely over this, but you ask how can a person be so vile and evil. I’ll tell you. Point blank , the Tunisian man you are worthless, no matter how beautiful ,wealthy or caring ( I’m not saying this).You are not his own. He’s been taught from early on from guys before and his family that you are dirty, lazy, liar, can’t cook, can’t take care of children or husband...get what you can get. After Arab spring things really got bad here when we thought it would get better... bread may be affordable, but try buying a car... it’s useless unless you have money to pay over 20% logical price. In this guys mind you was going to be a savior, after all what does he have to look forward ?? Unlike western countries, he never got higher education, there is not job waiting for him to live comfortably ( unless he hustles and we know that will not happen...hhh) those guys are taken and only trash is left to pick from. By no means I’m I telling you that you should have seen it coming, you was hit unexpectedly and trusted him. Believe me he belongs to a certain group, all Tunisian men are not like him. I’ll tell anyone, always I hear red flags to look for.... first and foremost # 1 flag to look out for.... if the guy is not educated (I.e. having great job and some decent class status) and he speaks English.... run fast, this foreign language he has acquired is simply a tool for his job, as you would imagine a painter can’t paint efficiently without a brush.
Well said Aisha1, if men who are rats are brought up the way you described how does that define their women?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

Yes it goes to show that meeting and marrying a matured foreign lady is means to an end, she will get him out of that situation, once the goal is achieved it’s time to leave, you’re perfectly correct yougogirl75 x
@Aisha1, I am completely over it, its not an educated Tunisian man who thinks like this, just the rats who believe everything they are spoon fed since growing up.
I get what you mean, but I am not lazy, I can cook and I have taken care of 3 children, and the rat was not all I could get. I could do way better than him.
I am sorry for the problems of the country, but he has family that could help him if he asked. Right he is the trash but not left to pick from because he cannot get anything. Even this rat recognizes I was a good one, check his past Facebook profiles I was too good not to talk about. As for the language so far he speaks other languages from google translate LOL

@Tinker-lulu , I was only 9 years older than him, and I am not mature as in age.
I got married after knowing him 4 years, but the papers are not legal and it was a sham.
So no mission accomplished.
I did not get him out of Tunisia and his goal was not accomplished.
I was treated like dirt and he neglected me especially after the sham marriage, but I still had the last say and I chose my happiness over his greediness.
I think it doesn't matter if the woman is old, young or beautiful its all about what the rat wants.
I was saying he was looking swiping left and right for one but not achieving anything.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1, I am completely over it, its not an educated Tunisian man who thinks like, just the rats who believe everything they are spoon fed since growing up.
I get what you mean, but I am not lazy, I can cook and I have taken care of 3 children, and the rat was not all I could get. I could do way better than him.
I am sorry for the problems of the country, but he has family that could help him if he asked. Right he is the trash but not left to pick from because he cannot get anything. Even this rat recognizes I was a good one, check his past Facebook profiles I was too good not to talk about. As for the language so far he speaks other languages from google translate LOL

@Tinker-lulu , I was only 9 years older than him, and I am not mature as in age.
I got married after knowing him 4 years, but the papers are not legal and it was a sham.
I was saying he was looking swiping left and right for one but not achieving anything.
Good yougogirl75, he didn’t achieve what he wanted , they really don’t care how old you are , thanks goodness you escaped from him and I bet he’s not a happy bunny.
So it’s up to the next victim to ... I hope ... realise sooner rather than later what he’s like pfffff.

You said four years you knew him? now those rats are very patient so yes now you can relax because nothing was lost... not even your dignity.

Your story will help those ladies who are going into a relationship with a Rat and I hope they take heed. X

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1, I am completely over it, its not an educated Tunisian man who thinks like, just the rats who believe everything they are spoon fed since growing up.

Please don’t be offended. I don’t doubt you are a great woman. I believe you can cook and are a great mother, just I tell you the working of their mind. I swear this how they think. If he had a shred of decency he would have been a good man by you, but harsh reality is he is trash.
Yes Tunisia is poor, but not all live poor. My husband and I are middle class. But believe me some of these guys are willing to lie, cheat and manipulate anyone to get out or get better, even I saw the guys who don’t leave but just get money and benefits from having a foreign partner, and all the money or benefits go straight to the mother or the girlfriends. It’s true because I have personally see it and they don’t care how hard you worked to get it or if you gave it because you love them, they laugh. And let me make something clear, I’m not saying you are not a wonderful woman that any man would be lucky to have, but no matter what you think in his mind you are used. I’m Arab, I know how they think, I know what I’ve been told as a child up to the time of being a woman. Age is a factor, reputation, children before marriage, virginity, culture, everything.... there is not one ounce of western rationalization in their head, none, no matter how they convince you that they have it.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Because Mummy cooks, cleans, washes, irons literally waits on her son hand and foot - rats even think it is okay to wake his mother up for food when he gets home from his scamming, drinking nights out :mad:

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Good yougogirl75, he didn’t achieve what he wanted , they really don’t care how old you are , thanks goodness you escaped from him and I bet he’s not a happy bunny.
So it’s up to the next victim to ... I hope ... realise sooner rather than later what he’s like pfffff.

You said four years you knew him? now those rats are very patient so yes now you can relax because nothing was lost... not even your dignity.

Your story will help those ladies who are going into a relationship with a Rat and I hope they take heed. X
As the rat states it the relationship started in 2013, got engaged in 2014, the relationship started out with some bumps here an there but the narcissistic tendencies started coming out later on, I did have separations.
The rat does forget about these separations so coming to 2017 is when the sham marriage happened , three months later the rat was more cruel than ever and
that is when I dismantled every plan I ever had concerning him. He did a 360 turn and was relentless in harassing me.
But hey as he states he has had a painful 7 years of marriage? It was only 3 months and I just gave it all up!
So the lies never end, if he had been an honest man, you can see some remedy in that man but this one he lied since
he was born

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Please don’t be offended. I don’t doubt you are a great woman. I believe you can cook and are a great mother, just I tell you the working of their mind. I swear this how they think. If he had a shred of decency he would have been a good man by you, but harsh reality is he is trash.
Yes Tunisia is poor, but not all live poor. My husband and I are middle class. But believe me some of these guys are willing to lie, cheat and manipulate anyone to get out or get better, even I saw the guys who don’t leave but just get money and benefits from having a foreign partner, and all the money or benefits go straight to the mother or the girlfriends. It’s true because I have personally see it and they don’t care how hard you worked to get it or if you gave it because you love them, they laugh. And let me make something clear, I’m not saying you are not a wonderful woman that any man would be lucky to have, but no matter what you think in his mind you are used. I’m Arab, I know how they think, I know what I’ve been told as a child up to the time of being a woman. Age is a factor, reputation, children before marriage, virginity, culture, everything.... there is not one ounce of western rationalization in their head, none, no matter how they convince you that they have it.
Really great, honest and straightforward post - thank you...

MH x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Because Mummy cooks, cleans, washes, irons literally waits on her son hand and foot - rats even think it is okay to wake his mother up for food when he gets home from his scamming, drinking nights out :mad:

MH x
Hhhh funny you say that. They do that after marriage too...my husband goes spend time with friends and only text I get is. What you cook???”...but not just Tunisian, most Arab men are cuddled by mother. My cousin would come in from drinking ( yes haram boy) and my grandmother get up and get him food, pick up his dishes and mess, even clean bathroom after he destroyed it.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hhhh funny you say that. They do that after marriage too...my husband goes spend time with friends and only text I get is. What you cook???”...but not just Tunisian, most Arab men are cuddled by mother. My cousin would come in from drinking ( yes haram boy) and my grandmother get up and get him food, pick up his dishes and mess, even clean bathroom after he destroyed it.
I saw my rat’s mother going to have afternoon siesta in the same bed as him.

If I do that with my son he will have a heart attack lol.

My point is that there has to be certain boundaries between mother and sons specially when they become men!!! Ffs

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I am not offended, just wanted to point out the differences between me and the rat.
Yes, he is trash, too bad they start out mirroring everything about us. As if the rat's mentality is modern and westernized and embrace our ideas but really they are deceptive behind our backs. The rats are no judges to be judging anyone's character because they are practicing pretty much everything they say they are against.
I realize the rats don't assimilate well into western societies because of their backward mentality!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I saw my rat’s mother going to have afternoon siesta in the same bed as him.

If I do that with my son he will have a heart attack lol.

My point is that there has to be certain boundaries between mother and sons specially when they become men!!! Ffs
That’s drawing the line.... but I will tell you we are like that. We all drink water from glass, eat salad from same bowl with different spoons, share beds.... in arab homes there is not really ownership of things like you would think. We share so much and it’s normal

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Yes, he is trash, too bad they start out mirroring everything about us. As if the rat's mentality is modern and westernized and embrace our ideas but really they deceptive behind our backs. The rats are no judges to be judging anyone's character because they are practicing pretty much everything they say they are against.
Be glad you got away... he is one of those guys if you go out for dinner together the waiter will ask “ is it together?”.. hhhhh

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
That’s drawing the line.... but I will tell you we are like that. We all drink water from glass, eat salad from same bowl with different spoons, share beds.... in arab homes there is not really ownership of things like you would think. We share so much and it’s normal
Oh Aisha1 how a different culture the west is.
I kind of like having my own stuff, I don’t like sharing and my son is the same.

The way I see it is that we’re our own person and unless there’s one bowl, one spoon or whatever in the house then of course we’ll have to share.

I found no need to share bcz we have many cutlery in the kitchen.

Specially in these times we’re living where our own dear and dearest can pass on this virus.

Nope I have my own things.
:p