Welcome to TLR

Tunisian rats and identity theft

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Oh Aisha1 how a different culture the west is.
I kind of like having my own stuff, I don’t like sharing and my son is the same.

The way I see it is that we’re our own person and unless there’s one bowl, one spoon or whatever in the house then of course we’ll have to share.

I found no need to share bcz we have many cutlery in the kitchen.

Specially in these times we’re living where our own dear and dearest can pass on this virus.

Nope I have my own things.
:p
Oh I agree, I have gotten adjusted to western ways and so has my husband. We have our own things. We do still share drinks... we can’t stop ..hhh

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Did you ever live in Tunisia? I know you say you completely over this, but you ask how can a person be so vile and evil. I’ll tell you. Point blank , the Tunisian man you are worthless, no matter how beautiful ,wealthy or caring ( I’m not saying this).You are not his own. He’s been taught from early on from guys before and his family that you are dirty, lazy, liar, can’t cook, can’t take care of children or husband...get what you can get. After Arab spring things really got bad here when we thought it would get better... bread may be affordable, but try buying a car... it’s useless unless you have money to pay over 20% logical price. In this guys mind you was going to be a savior, after all what does he have to look forward ?? Unlike western countries, he never got higher education, there is not job waiting for him to live comfortably ( unless he hustles and we know that will not happen...hhh) those guys are taken and only trash is left to pick from. By no means I’m I telling you that you should have seen it coming, you was hit unexpectedly and trusted him. Believe me he belongs to a certain group, all Tunisian men are not like him. I’ll tell anyone, always I hear red flags to look for.... first and foremost # 1 flag to look out for.... if the guy is not educated (I.e. having great job and some decent class status) and he speaks English.... run fast, this foreign language he has acquired is simply a tool for his job, as you would imagine a painter can’t paint efficiently without a brush.
As for the educated part I know someone there that finished school and went to another to learn I think repairs or setting like oxygen concentrators up he is looking everywhere someone has like offered him a place but it will cost him???? Is this true? I know there is corruption everywhere I also know that things must be hard there after all this and everywhere really.. just wondered about this

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes their women including their mothers !!!
Exactly!! Mine , ok with no money got a FREE tattoo our saying was never give up yes he had that tattooed on his wrist along with his mother’s name in like a feather up his arm :Evil: it’s like WTH?? Yeah he caught hell for that looking back I’m glad he didn’t have my name or anything about is put on him ewwwww LMBO

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
As for the educated part I know someone there that finished school and went to another to learn I think repairs or setting like oxygen concentrators up he is looking everywhere someone has like offered him a place but it will cost him???? Is this true? I know there is corruption everywhere I also know that things must be hard there after all this and everywhere really.. just wondered about this
That’s not true, if he has the education and a resume/ reference; he can apply for a job and if he qualifies he will get it. They don’t bribe or charge to have an opportunity except for working in customs/border and lawyers. I know law firms take bribes from rich families to get their kids in the door and I’ve heard of border agents offering up at least $10k up for bribe. Something like repairs or oxygen concentrator setup, it’s fair game. That actually sounds more like a trade than formal education, which shouldn’t have an impact. But I’ve lived in New York, PA, New Orleans .... I received my education from American university and even still it was all about who you know, not what you know.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Exactly!! Mine , ok with no money got a FREE tattoo our saying was never give up yes he had that tattooed on his wrist along with his mother’s name in like a feather up his arm :Evil: it’s like WTH?? Yeah he caught hell for that looking back I’m glad he didn’t have my name or anything about is put on him ewwwww LMBO
The hypocrite! Good Muslim boy... hhh tattooed ( haram) his mother’s name.... honestly that is looked down on so much. When we go out in public and we see tattooed guys my husband and his friends call them jabri or jendoubassss. I’m not saying people with tattoos are bad, just in this culture in this part of the world it’s frowned on.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The hypocrite! Good Muslim boy... hhh tattooed ( haram) his mother’s name.... honestly that is looked down on so much. When we go out in public and we see tattooed guys my husband and his friends call them jabri or jendoubassss. I’m not saying people with tattoos are bad, just in this culture in this part of the world it’s frowned on.
I thought so..that it was looked down on his younger brother also got something about his mother tattooed on his arm....hmmmm wonder if they are still being breast fed:Geek:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That’s not true, if he has the education and a resume/ reference; he can apply for a job and if he qualifies he will get it. They don’t bribe or charge to have an opportunity except for working in customs/border and lawyers. I know law firms take bribes from rich families to get their kids in the door and I’ve heard of border agents offering up at least $10k up for bribe. Something like repairs or oxygen concentrator setup, it’s fair game. That actually sounds more like a trade than formal education, which shouldn’t have an impact. But I’ve lived in New York, PA, New Orleans .... I received my education from American university and even still it was all about who you know, not what you know.
I think there it’s like a 2 yr education program or school that you go to this is what he did but I’m sure it may take time but seems like a good thing in these days of the virus

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I agree with Aisha1 this is the general viewpoint of the average middle eastern man and community at wide, towards foreign women. It starts from a very young age and is further encouraged by peers and society. Even for an otherwise decent man... at the end of the day those stereotypes will still be there at the back of his head. Actually, even certain mediterranean men, or those from a “mummy’s boy” type culture, often look down on women that don’t fit into their unachievable idea of perfection.

there are exceptions and i don’t think it just depends on the man’s social class but also his upbringing, and the women that raised him. If a guy is raised by someone narrow minded, bitchy and resentful towards foreign women... or if he comes from a family of strong, independent women...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes for sure it sounds like you really got a bad one I’m so glad that for you things worked out the way they did ! Besides all the pain he put you through! But could you just imagine living with this pos OMGoodness you probably would never be able to get rid of him ewwww
One of the reasons I am well on my way for healing is that I am starting to date.
I found an Egyptian Christian man near me, but I have to remember not too fall too hard this time.
He is the exact opposite of the rat, educated, works and has his own home.
Nothing serious just want to get to know people before going into unknown territory.
A woman has to be careful these days, people are not always as they seem.

Just be friends, keep it friendly and enjoy life and let the man spoil me.
I am so shy and timid perhaps that is the effect of the rat.
I still have my walls up and I am very cautious.
There are good Canadian men around as well.
Not all Arab men are like the rats.
I have a friend I talk to who is Egyptian and we talk about religion and he was a teacher here in Canada.
Very nice to have someone to talk to.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
One of the reasons I am well on my way for healing is that I am starting to date.
I found an Egyptian Christian man near me, but I have to remember not too fall too hard this time.
Nothing serious just want to get to know people before going into unknown territory.

I have a friend I talk to who is Egyptian and we talk about religion and he was a teacher here in Canada.
That’s so nice to see you have opened up to someone I hope he treats you right and even if nothing romantic develops a friendship is always nice . Good for you

JGG

Major Ratslayer

I'm happy for you, life always moves forward and I'm so glad you are taking these important steps forward in your life. ♡♡♡♡

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

Great news yougogirl75 that you’re moving on!

As you had a not so good experience before you now know the signs of what to expect in a good man however you must both have the same frame of mind bcz this helps.
You both have to think alike in your expectations, make sure he feels the same way as you do.

Lovely to hear your news and as always stay in touch here.

Wishing lots of blessings lovely lady xx

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Guess mama didn’t teach them this, heck she may not even know...putting the blame on the partner is what I mean ..
Guess mama didn’t teach them this, heck she may not even know...putting the blame on the partner is what I mean .. :p
poor things they don’t even get sex education at school, they’re so naive that they expect his “lady” teach him about sex lol.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I know my ex-rat took celebrity photos and model pics even from other people's photos
and this is where the rat has crossed the line.
there are people who catfish others using another's photos without permission
Most of the times knowing that I know most of the Arab celebrities I caught him out and its
in the media section, there is Amr Diab and here is another photo he uses quite often attached to this post.
This looks like an Arabic celebrity, could also be Turkish.
This one likens himself to the Great Hannibal of Tunisia, this is a major historical figure In Tunisia.
This one is so crazy, like some cognitive dissonance issue, he really thinks he looks like a celebrity LOL
As well will call himself a Prince or Amir as it is in Arabic, quite the ego going on here
and the rat is not even one bit like any of these celebrities and models.
Someone on my Facebook page had noticed he made a fake profile with a Russian male model's pics
If you save the photo you can right click on it to see where it comes from on Google.
he had to get it off his page because someone reported it and then he changed it to another.
The ex-rat also has women model pics for pets on tagged.com, and the rat is behind all of them.
The rat says its to play a mascot game, well its not just for that, it its to fool other men victims or women victims into
sending money. When does the law step in to stop these rats?
Not only that some of these are unsuspecting teenage girls, a few months ago the rat changed the name.
I know because I asked who this girl was who liked a post on his profile long time ago and the rat said it was himself and a good friend of the rat's behind this profile, I have a message to confirm this.
Could these photos of teenage girls be something more nefarious, along the lines of something even more horrible?
I could tell the people behind social media till I am blue in the face that the rat is a scammer.
And they still don't deal with the majority of complaints.
this is so wrong
Because some unsuspecting woman or man's photos are being used to scam.
on kym marsh show the scammers use pics of army in agahafst an women looking men .they caught one and when they rang and were caught out they sounded Tunisian calling u bitch.That's way they say to us when caught out .I think uk government should b working to put these people in jail .not out jails .there jails with 20 to cell and one bucket.and ones doing in UK .it would b cheaper to put them all on p!a me and send them home.England jails are full of them and tax payers paying for them because they will get out and offend again cos just in them