Welcome to TLR

Turkey love rats..they're vicious!

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
This just in...beware of the Turkish rats!! They exist & they're awefully more cruel and vicious than the ones in Tunisia or Morocco...both me & my friends now have encountered a Turk rat on Facebook dating/marriage groups...if only i had known they were also rats i would've saved their pics & info to expose them here...almost all of them got barbarically vicious & aggressive when i would refuse their friendship! An Arab girl i know told me they are now increasingly infesting the US/Canada marriage Fb groups looking for Arab American girls to lure into marriage so they can get US citizenship...

Another disturbing info i read online is they're luring girls from the middle east (esp Morocco) to visit them in Turkey so that they can hold them ransom & get their families back home to send them money..Or either they steal their passports upon arrival and force those poor, young girls to work in prostitution in Turkey! It's vicious! They are worse than those Tunisians/Algerians!

There was a big case in Turkey where they caught a turkish man who conned & scammed 600 Moroccan women..Him and his mafia gang were meeting girls on Fb promising them marriage and a Turkey work visa in exchange for large amounts of money! They all got away with their fraud! They see girls from the middle east as easy to do these crimes against & get away with it...

And here we are in the Western world & Europe thinking Turkey and Turks to be more civilised, modern and respectful of human rights! But boy are we duped! They have 0 respect for women! I saw this with my own eyes when i was a tourist in Turkey...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This just in...beware of the Turkish rats!! They exist & they're awefully more cruel and vicious than the ones in Tunisia or Morocco...both me & my friends now have encountered a Turk rat on Facebook dating/marriage groups...if only i had known they were also rats i would've saved their pics & info to expose them here...almost all of them got barbarically vicious & aggressive when i would refuse their friendship! An Arab girl i know told me they are now increasingly infesting the US/Canada marriage Fb groups looking for Arab American girls to lure into marriage so they can get US citizenship...

Another disturbing info i read online is they're luring girls from the middle east (esp Morocco) to visit them in Turkey so that they can hold them ransom & get their families back home to send them money..Or either they steal their passports upon arrival and force those poor, young girls to work in prostitution in Turkey! It's vicious! They are worse than those Tunisians/Algerians!

There was a big case in Turkey where they caught a turkish man who conned & scammed 600 Moroccan women..Him and his mafia gang were meeting girls on Fb promising them marriage and a Turkey work visa in exchange for large amounts of money! They all got away with their fraud! They see girls from the middle east as easy to do these crimes against & get away with it...

And here we are in the Western world & Europe thinking Turkey and Turks to be more civilised, modern and respectful of human rights! But boy are we duped! They have 0 respect for women! I saw this with my own eyes when i was a tourist in Turkey...
That’s good information but it’s terrible what they are doing!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

This is awful and I’m sorry your friend and you have been so poorly treated by these men. Mistreating you because you didn’t want to be friends with them!? I can’t. But it doesn’t surprise me.
I remember that Turkish rats were mentioned here in the past. Here’s one thread about it.

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/bezness-in-turkey.5076/

I was horrified at the thought of women being lured to Turkey for prostitution but again no surprise unfortunately. That is not a rat thing, it’s at another level. This is organized crime. Sex trade happens everywhere unfortunately. There are many children and women from poorer countries who are sold into prostitution and brought to other countries. Also when you said that girls from the Middle East, especially Morocco are lured to Turkey, I think you meant girls from North Africa. Can you clarify that? Is it women from Middle East or from North Africa who are lured to Turkey? My guess would be North Africa but I don’t really know.

Thank you for your post, Livia. It’s a great reminder that rats are not found only in Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt. There are rats outside North Africa! In about every continent. My best friend is from the Dominican Republic (Central America) and she told me about these men -and women- who hang out on beach resorts and try to catch American, Canadian and European tourists. They don’t do much hunting online as other rats do, they just wait for foreign tourists to come and seduce them for marriage and visa. Rats and scammers are everywhere.

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
This is awful and I’m sorry your friend and you have been so poorly treated by these men. Mistreating you because you didn’t want to be friends with them!? I can’t. But it doesn’t surprise me.
I remember that Turkish rats were mentioned here in the past. Here’s one thread about it.

I was horrified at the thought of women being lured to Turkey for prostitution but again no surprise unfortunately. That is not a rat thing, it’s at another level. This is organized crime. Sex trade happens everywhere unfortunately. There are many children and women from poorer countries who are sold into prostitution and brought to other countries. Also when you said that girls from the Middle East, especially Morocco are lured to Turkey, I think you meant girls from North Africa. Can you clarify that? Is it women from Middle East or from North Africa who are lured to Turkey? My guess would be North Africa but I don’t really know.

Thank you for your post, Livia. It’s a great reminder that rats are not found only in Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt. There are rats outside North Africa! In about every continent. My best friend is from the Dominican Republic (Central America) and she told me about these men -and women- who hang out on beach resorts and try to catch American, Canadian and European tourists. They don’t do much hunting online as other rats do, they just wait for foreign tourists to come and seduce them for marriage and visa. Rats and scammers are everywhere.

Yes sorry for the confusion! I meant from north Africa like esp Morocco & Algeria..at least that's what I was told. Cuz they're poorer and weaker. I didn't know there was a thread on Turkey maybe I should add this there.

Livia

Junior Rat Expert

Yes i remember hearing about those rats in Dominican republic..tragic how bad apples shame such beautiful countries! Thnx for making me aware of those :)

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

I think the tunisian rats are the worst cold callous vicious nasty abusive romance scammers in the world there is no sense off reasoning or shame in them !!!
I read about all rats from all over the world
And these are the worlds no1 head fucked up rat nation for abuse and scamming to women off all nationalitys even there own , they simply are in the mentality range off being mentally disturbed it must be the interbreeding because every rat looks alike and uses exactly the same technics 100% and 90% familys are involved 95% friends too and no one bats an eye all 2 faces and allows the rat continously to abuse and the victim suffer at the rats hands so long as they get a share off the scammers proceds no one will snitch or reveal and turn the other cheek even the police !!!!!!!!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
How about the IQ of the rat, and mental health issues that are out of control and not looked after.
Fu***d up is right, substance abuse of all kinds.
The rats are not able to comprehend common sense.
My ex-rat has not much education, he himself admits it deep down because he has to fake where he went to school still nothing
excuses what he did to me.
No accountability for all the cheating and scamming and destruction caused by the rats.
Being coddled, self-righteous and self-entitled,.
Mentally disturbed gone unchecked, how dangerous can that be that the rat and his family never thought to take him to a medical professional.
Mental disturbances gone unchecked can turn into dangerous acts of violence!
The rats are busy pointing the dirty fingers at everyone else, because they cannot believe they have any faults.
Lots of dysfunctional rat families!
No one bats an eye is right, everyone looks away but you will never see the rat's ever like it when the game is played on them or their families.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
How about the IQ of the rat, and mental health issues that are out of control and not looked after.
Fu***d up is right, substance abuse of all kinds.
The rats are not able to comprehend common sense.
My ex-rat has not much education, he himself admits it deep down because he has to fake where he went to school still nothing
excuses what he did to me.
No accountability for all the cheating and scamming and destruction caused by the rats.
Being coddled, self-righteous and self-entitled,.
Mentally disturbed gone unchecked, how dangerous can that be that the rat and his family never thought to take him to a medical professional.
Mental disturbances gone unchecked can turn into dangerous acts of violence!
The rats are busy pointing the dirty fingers at everyone else, because they cannot believe they have any faults.
Lots of dysfunctional rat families!
No one bats an eye is right, everyone looks away but you will never see the rat's ever like it when the game is played on them or their families.
Hi yougogirl75 the only thing I like about Turkey I are the kebab on my local shop, oh boy the viciousness goes for men and women, don’t get involved with them, I’ve seen how they behave here, just stick to your kebabs yah !

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi yougogirl75 the only thing I like about Turkey I are the kebab on my local shop, oh boy the viciousness goes for men and women, don’t get involved with them, I’ve seen how they behave here, just stick to your kebabs yah !
I know, hard to believe that they are worse then Tunisian rats!
I am steering clear of any kind of rat, I think a good Canadian man is in my future!

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I know, hard to believe that they are worse then Tunisian rats!
I am steering clear of any kind of rat, I think a good Canadian man is in my future!
I will be going to holiday in Tunisia again @yougogirl75 in October but I can be sure it’s just for relaxation and enlightenment, Tunisia is a still a nice place to visit and I have many plans for 2 weeks to enjoy my favourite holiday place after 6 visits!!
Just the feeling to be solo and enjoy the facilities of being pampered after this pandemic!! ( sauna, gym, shopping) it will be good to be ME.
I WISH YOU GUYS BE THERE WITH ME.
Best wishes xx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I will be going to holiday in Tunisia again @yougogirl75 in October but I can be sure it’s just for relaxation and enlightenment, Tunisia is a still a nice place to visit and I have many plans for 2 weeks to enjoy my favourite holiday place after 6 visits!!
Just the feeling to be solo and enjoy the facilities of being pampered after this pandemic!! ( sauna, gym, shopping) it will be good to be ME.
Best wishes xx
Yes, Tunisia is a beautiful country and the food is simply delicious.
I stayed in La Badira Hotel, very beautiful with sauna, massage etc.
I certainly felt pampered there, even though the ugly rat was with me I loved that place.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Best wishes xx
Lol can you imagine if we all went en masse :whistle: :p:whistle:

MH x