Welcome to TLR

USA: 90 days fiance (series)

B

Blossum

Did you happen to see the whole social media blunder about how Laura was pregnant and that she had an ectopic pregnancy?

Yes. What she failed to mention is that her doctor had already told the world she had gone through menopause. While there might still be a chance to get pregnant ( you never know), but highly unlikely. She also failed to mention that a ectopic pregnancy requires surgery. She didn't do her homework I see.

Stars

Inactive
Yes. What she failed to mention is that her doctor had already told the world she had gone through menopause. While there might still be a chance to get pregnant ( you never know), but highly unlikely. She also failed to mention that a ectopic pregnancy requires surgery. She didn't do her homework I see.

She also painted a black eye on her face and tried to pass it off as an injury on her Instagram for everyone to speculate... Of course, Aladin is a pig and a visa hunter... but she's no prize either.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
And don't forget to watch both, "90 days fiance - The other way" and "90 days fiance - before the 90 days", because the rat alert applies to both series. :)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Did you happen to see the whole social media blunder about how Laura was pregnant and that she had an ectopic pregnancy?
Yes, I read about the pregnancy thing that Laura clearly made up. Then there was a picture of her with a black eye on Instagram. She removed it since but nobody believed he did it and everyone said it looked like it was makeup. Even people who don’t like Aladin don’t believe anything she says now. To be honest, I like it that Rats like Aladin or Mohamed Jbali planned to use and con these women, but they ended up with crazies who gave them a hard time. Serves them right! There is also the rat Zied, who is a good actor too. Rebecca is very naive and clueless too but at least, she’s not into drama like Laura and Danielle.

Stars

Inactive
Yes, I read about the pregnancy thing that Laura clearly made up. Then there was a picture of her with a black eye on Instagram. She removed it since but nobody believed he did it and everyone said it looked like it was makeup. Even people who don’t like Aladin don’t believe anything she says now. To be honest, I like it that Rats like Aladin or Mohamed Jbali planned to use and con these women, but they ended up with crazies who gave them a hard time. Serves them right! There is also the rat Zied, who is a good actor too. Rebecca is very naive and clueless too but at least, she’s not into drama like Laura and Danielle.
I’m not too sure about Rebecca. She has already had a rat from Morocco! You’d think she’d be more on top of things. Ofcourse there have been women that have been conned several times.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I’m not too sure about Rebecca. She has already had a rat from Morocco! You’d think she’d be more on top of things. Ofcourse there have been women that have been conned several times.
Exactly, Stars! She even said on the show that when Zied asked her for money, it reminded her of her ex-husband, but then, she’s still with him. I feel sorry for her in a way because when she realizes he was with her just to use her, it will be too late and she’ll end up damaged emotionally.

Mouais

Junior Rat Expert

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
B

Blossum

Ratty tales. Just listened to this podcast, Laura relaying about her 6 weeks spent in Gabes basically confined to a room, how Aladin changed when she said she wouldn't be able to sponsor him and some insight on life in Qatar.
He tried to clear things up via his Instagram today, but I’m not buying his sorry. Go look at what he wrote on his Instagram today.

Laura is a mess, but he is a visa hunter.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He’s a hypocritical jerk. He now plays the victim because she told him so many lies. Because she lied, it makes him look like the good guy and so many people are on his side. He has a lot of females on social media who throw themselves at him and it’s pathetic. It will be easy for this loser to con another woman and get out of Tunisia, or of Quatar wherever he is.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my word I have just started watching series 8 Zied is already is disgusting!

What on earth does Brandon’s Mum Betty thinks she is playing at!!! Takes interfering MIL to a whole new level, my Son would NOT but up with it lol!

Lots to binge watch as only on episode 2 so far.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

What on earth does Brandon’s Mum Betty thinks she is playing at!!! Takes interfering MIL to a whole new level, my Son would NOT but up with it lol!

MH x
I have not seen all but Brandon needs to get out he had responsibilities at home and not doing them now and either is she. I heard Brandon’s parents s were swingers :Geek: and Stephanie OMG if I had to listen to her voice for one whole day I would scream she has a rat Zied, I don’t know why I feel a little bad for him he’s being compared to rebeccas ex Moroccan who was a rat I might not have seen Them all but this is just my conclusion. Amira I would tell Andrew bye bye. I really need to watch the whole season not sure how:)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

MH x
OMG I wrote a whole long thing and it’s gone ughhhhh My conclusion this far: I feel a little bad for Zied as he is being compared to her ex Moroccan, Brandon needs to get a place in of his own living in moms house sorry have respect for her and continue your responsibilities.. Stephanie honey if I had to listen to her talk for 1 day I would leave her and he’s a brat he’s not in it.. Amira I would tell Andrew bye the two Ukrainian girls do nothing but gripe!! Bye bye the other one can’t think of name she’s now looking for a girlfriend lover for them;)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

MH x
That’s funny. People didn’t like Zied at first but they do now. I’m in a 90 df group on Facebook and I see that people feel sorry for him. He seems alright to be honest. His family didn’t act fake with Rebecca and wasn’t happy he was going to America. Also he was not the one who fished her online. It’s her who sent him a friend request, which I think is a bit pathetic. She was previously married to a young Moroccan that she brought to America and who, she said, used her. Then she sent a request to a man from Tunisia who is again tons younger from her. Weird. You’d think she’d be more cautious about younger men from North Africa and wouldn’t send requests to random strangers.

If Zied doesn’t love her, he’s a good actor because he really seems to be into her but who knows. In this show, they are good at pretending they’re so much in love. I couldn’t stand Aladin (another Tunisian guy) and Usain (Nigerian rap star wannabe) , 2 young (and kind of good looking) men who succeeded in finding women who fell for them. These couples were so unmatched and ridiculous. I hope Zied is a good guy.

Brandon’s Mom, Betty and the Dad: strange characters.. this show is a mess but it’s quite entertaining for sure. I watch it but fast forward a lot. I get embarrassed for the cast members.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

MH x
Zied is a creep he has rat written all over his face he's compared to her morrocon ex by her friends so they will know how the morrocon man acted towards Rebecca and I don't think Rebecca looks happy and Betty is an interfering woman who needs to stay out of the relationship

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
OMG I wrote a whole long thing and it’s gone ughhhhh My conclusion this far: I feel a little bad for Zied as he is being compared to her ex Moroccan, Brandon needs to get a place in of his own living in moms house sorry have respect for her and continue your responsibilities.. Stephanie honey if I had to listen to her talk for 1 day I would leave her and he’s a brat he’s not in it.. Amira I would tell Andrew bye the two Ukrainian girls do nothing but gripe!! Bye bye the other one can’t think of name she’s now looking for a girlfriend lover for them;)
I feel bad for Zied (if he’s a good guy) Stephanie: this lady. I can’t. I feel sorry for her. I really like Amira and I wish she could see what loser Andrew is. What I like about the 2 Ukrainian girls is how straightforward they are. They just speak their mind.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I feel bad for Zied (if he’s a good guy) Stephanie: this lady. I can’t. I feel sorry for her. I really like Amira and I wish she could see what loser Andrew is. What I like about the 2 Ukrainian girls is how straightforward they are. They just speak their mind.
Yes Ukrainian girls very demanding I think! I would tell the guys to RUN

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That’s funny. People didn’t like Zied at first but they do now. I’m in a 90 df group on Facebook and I see that people feel sorry for him. He seems alright to be honest. His family didn’t act fake with Rebecca and wasn’t happy he was going to America. Also he was not the one who fished her online. It’s her who sent him a friend request, which I think is a bit pathetic. She was previously married to a young Moroccan that she brought to America and who, she said, used her. Then she sent a request to a man from Tunisia who is again tons younger from her. Weird. You’d think she’d be more cautious about younger men from North Africa and wouldn’t send requests to random strangers.

If Zied doesn’t love her, he’s a good actor because he really seems to be into her but who knows. In this show, they are good at pretending they’re so much in love. I couldn’t stand Aladin (another Tunisian guy) and Usain (Nigerian rap star wannabe) , 2 young (and kind of good looking) men who succeeded in finding women who fell for them. These couples were so unmatched and ridiculous. I hope Zied is a good guy.

Brandon’s Mom, Betty and the Dad: strange characters.. this show is a mess but it’s quite entertaining for sure. I watch it but fast forward a lot. I get embarrassed for the cast members.
I heard Brandon’s parents were swingers...ewwww