Welcome to TLR

USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That’s funny. People didn’t like Zied at first but they do now. I’m in a 90 df group on Facebook and I see that people feel sorry for him. He seems alright to be honest. His family didn’t act fake with Rebecca and wasn’t happy he was going to America. Also he was not the one who fished her online. It’s her who sent him a friend request, which I think is a bit pathetic. She was previously married to a young Moroccan that she brought to America and who, she said, used her. Then she sent a request to a man from Tunisia who is again tons younger from her. Weird. You’d think she’d be more cautious about younger men from North Africa and wouldn’t send requests to random strangers.

If Zied doesn’t love her, he’s a good actor because he really seems to be into her but who knows. In this show, they are good at pretending they’re so much in love. I couldn’t stand Aladin (another Tunisian guy) and Usain (Nigerian rap star wannabe) , 2 young (and kind of good looking) men who succeeded in finding women who fell for them. These couples were so unmatched and ridiculous. I hope Zied is a good guy.

Brandon’s Mom, Betty and the Dad: strange characters.. this show is a mess but it’s quite entertaining for sure. I watch it but fast forward a lot. I get embarrassed for the cast members.
True I would have thought Rebecca would have learned a lesson not searching for another??

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I heard Brandon’s parents were swingers...ewwww
I read that and it may just be gossip, but who knows. I tend not to pay attention to rumors like that because I found that in these FB groups, there are people who are mean spirited and who say all kind of ridiculous things to destroy other people’s characters.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I read that and it may just be gossip, but who knows. I tend not to pay attention to rumors like that because I found that in these FB groups, there are people who are mean spirited and who say all kind of ridiculous things to destroy other people’s characters.
True I was watching a little dog video and the next was this commentator that talks about the 90 day and he made mention of it. I don’t like hearing him talk either so I passed quickly..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That’s funny. People didn’t like Zied at first but they do now. I’m in a 90 df group on Facebook and I see that people feel sorry for him. He seems alright to be honest. His family didn’t act fake with Rebecca and wasn’t happy he was going to America. Also he was not the one who fished her online. It’s her who sent him a friend request, which I think is a bit pathetic. She was previously married to a young Moroccan that she brought to America and who, she said, used her. Then she sent a request to a man from Tunisia who is again tons younger from her. Weird. You’d think she’d be more cautious about younger men from North Africa and wouldn’t send requests to random strangers.

If Zied doesn’t love her, he’s a good actor because he really seems to be into her but who knows. In this show, they are good at pretending they’re so much in love. I couldn’t stand Aladin (another Tunisian guy) and Usain (Nigerian rap star wannabe) , 2 young (and kind of good looking) men who succeeded in finding women who fell for them. These couples were so unmatched and ridiculous. I hope Zied is a good guy.

Brandon’s Mom, Betty and the Dad: strange characters.. this show is a mess but it’s quite entertaining for sure. I watch it but fast forward a lot. I get embarrassed for the cast members.
I've only watched the first series a few years back - so now I have just watched the first two episodes of series 8 so it's probably a bit early for me to be judgemental.....watch this space, tomorrow will be binge watch then my verdict lol.

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I am watching 90 day Fiance Single Life on YouTube, Danielle just broke down crying, I felt like if I could I would give her a hug :Cry: :Cry:
I can relate to her so much, I mean the rat cut me down because of my weight and compared me constantly yet look at his ugly rat self! ! Starts at 15.00 min mark

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I am watching 90 day Fiance Single Life on YouTube, Danielle just broke down crying, I felt like if I could I would give her a hug :Cry: :Cry:
I can relate to her so much, I mean the rat cut me down because of my weight and compared me constantly yet look at his ugly rat self! ! Starts at 15.00 min mark
Mohamed was vile and still is - Danielle was ridiculed so badly on social media too!

MH x

Hayhud

Rat Expert
Mohamed was vile and still is - Danielle was ridiculed so badly on social media to

F rats!!!! You , well we all deserve better