Welcome to TLR

USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I feel like she had the respect for his mom she mentioned going to a hotel but he was persistent on going into her room.. shame on him!! Btw mom and sister very pretty
He seems slow… really i hate to say that but really … where is respect for his mother. I think I’m a lot of cases when dating a man women should look how he treats his mother. If he has no respect for her wishes he usually will not respect you. At least the rats are on top of all the languages they need. But I agree @Sabrina , I couldn’t be with someone that couldn’t communicate good with me. My husband speaks English very well …as well as standard Arabic.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He seems slow… really i hate to say that but really … where is respect for his mother. I think I’m a lot of cases when dating a man women should look how he treats his mother. If he has no respect for her wishes he usually will not respect you. At least the rats are on top of all the languages they need. But I agree @Sabrina , I couldn’t be with someone that couldn’t communicate good with me. My husband speaks English very well …as well as standard Arabic.
Agree without the translator on the phone they are lost..it’s like what do you really know about each other

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Mohamed was a creep from the start and just used Danielle to get to the US.
I think he still is in the US but I sincerely hope he gets deported back to tunisia
Mohamed is official, he is a permanent resident. Daniel was going to get an annulment, but the court gave her the divorce. His argument was that they were sexually together therefore actually married, but he was lied to by his wife so divorce was best for both parties ( his words)….. he literally went to speak to an immigration lawyer about his green card the day of his wedding.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Mohamed is official, he is a permanent resident. Daniel was going to get an annulment, but the court gave her the divorce. His argument was that they were sexually together therefore actually married, but he was lied to by his wife so divorce was best for both parties ( his words)….. he literally went to speak to an immigration lawyer about his green card the day of his wedding.
Yes I know sad to say he probably can stay there. I didn't approve Daniëlle was lying to him from the start but he was just with her for the green card. A low piece of ****

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Danielle had filed for an annulment but then Mohamed sweet talked her into changing it to a divorce by pretending he wanted to be friends with her :mad:

I agree Danielle was in the wrong over a lot of things but I still believe she is vulnerable and maybe not the sharpest tool but Mohamed used that to get exactly what he wanted!!!!

He literally makes my skin crawl.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Danielle had filed for an annulment but then Mohamed sweet talked her into changing it to a divorce by pretending he wanted to be friends with her :mad:

I agree Danielle was in the wrong over a lot of things but I still believe she is vulnerable and maybe not the sharpest tool but Mohamed used that to get exactly what he wanted!!!!

He literally makes my skin crawl.

MH x
Yeah I think she was immature in a lot of ways and I didn’t even see the series.. he’s the normal rat