Welcome to TLR

USA ban on Muslims entering USA

F

Former Member 4

Article on bbc news. TN president wants law
changed to allow Muslim women to marry non-muslim men.
Rats can stop scamming us to provide for their greedy women!
Hope springs eternal.!!

Didn't you even thought that by generalizing you may hurt innocent people?

I mean, i know you are hurt but attacking everybody is a cure for you ?
i hardly understand some members in this site, there's a lot of honest Tunisians who have been here helping you in all possible way and still some of you continue attacking every Tunisian.

Now let me tell you something, this law is a must. It's ridiculous to oblige a woman to marry a muslim, she's free to marry anyone she wants.
And if you or anyone cant understand this and keep thinking that the world turns around their bad experiences with rats then i'm sorry for you.

Gorgeous

Major Ratslayer
I am delighted I got rid of my ex. Best day's work.
It is what it is. I'm not hurt or bitter - just relieved.
Think b4 u write - a lot of women have been left devastated by their experiences.

F

Former Member 4

You dont know me girl :) i've been one of those who helped a lot of girls here and i have nothing to prove you.

And No there's no relation between the main subject and what you are saying now.
You are playing the victim. You are generalising. You Are Wrong and that's it.

M

Mango Chutney

Didn't you even thought that by generalizing you may hurt innocent people?

I mean, i know you are hurt but attacking everybody is a cure for you ?
i hardly understand some members in this site, there's a lot of honest Tunisians who have been here helping you in all possible way and still some of you continue attacking every Tunisian.

Now let me tell you something, this law is a must. It's ridiculous to oblige a woman to marry a muslim, she's free to marry anyone she wants.
And if you or anyone cant understand this and keep thinking that the world turns around their bad experiences with rats then i'm sorry for you.
I don't see where anyone attacks all Tunisian people, I'm not sure why you have this impression. The post by Gorgeous specifically states rats, not Tunisian men.
I don't believe any member attacks all Tunisian people, I met some amazing people whilst living there, as did other members.
I have been learning about La77ass and the meaning behind the name, this new approach makes sense, hooking tactics do need to change as we are so clued up on the norm now. I will start a thread at some point today about it.
I too agree this law must change! The way these women are really standing up and fighting for equality now is fantastic, I have been following their silent battle for a long time...hurrah for those strong women!
I have seen some very negative comments on FB by Tunisian men about this equality coming in....it makes me smile real hard. Some of these men do not like that women may/have now got equal rights with wages, inheritance, domestic abuse, marriage etc....I think it's great. I also think you have misinterpreted the words of Gorgeous. We members are grateful for the help we receive here.

M

Mango Chutney

I just wanna grab these strong women and give them a hug and a kiss! My heroes! Houssem would have seen a very different ending had all these new laws and proposals been in place whilst he was continuously assaulting me! Looks like Tunisia is not happy with the piece Egypt published. The Egyptians clearly disagree with this fairer approach of the Tunisian PM. The strong women in Egypt should fight back too!!
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...l-azhar-comments-on-call-for-gender-equality/

F

Former Member 4

I don't believe any member attacks all Tunisian people, I met some amazing people whilst living there, as did other members..

and i did saw people generalising numerous times here. Elsewhere there's no reason i will talk about it.

We members are grateful for the help we receive here.

and it's a duty for us to help you. but being grateful is something, standing against generalising is another. i don't see where's the misinterpretation espacially that i'm not talking about the part where she cites the BBC but anyway, the message is clear there's some rats and a lot of honest people.

We stand here against rats, we help each other and it's a duty, generalisation and all of kinds of stigmatization is not acceptable by anyone with a minimum of dignity.

Gorgeous

Major Ratslayer
Next time - think before you write. And as mentioned - I was not generalising - this site is about RATS!
'Minimum of dignity' - the Rats don't know the meaning of the words. Where is their dignity?
The BBC article was to update the situation of Tunisian women. I hope the law will go through.
I am very grateful for the information and kind words on this site BUT not for the hypocrisy that the RATS use to justify their appalling behaviour.
I do not generalise - I deal with facts. End of.

F

Former Member 4

The site is about rats, then use the word rat.
Rats dont have dignity, A lot of Tunisians do have.
You do generalise. End of.

M

Mango Chutney

and i did saw people generalising numerous times here. Elsewhere there's no reason i will talk about it.

and it's a duty for us to help you. but being grateful is something, standing against generalising is another. i don't see where's the misinterpretation espacially that i'm not talking about the part where she cites the BBC but anyway, the message is clear there's some rats and a lot of honest people.

We stand here against rats, we help each other and it's a duty, generalisation and all of kinds of stigmatization is not acceptable by anyone with a minimum of dignity.
@akhenaten, as a Tunisian man with much anger over bezness, the image that is tarnishing your country, a country very close to my heart, I can appreciate that you feel defensive and perhaps a little over sensitive when reading our posts. The name of the website covers what we are referring to here, so when we write, we should not have to keep stressing rats and bezness.
I do believe you have misunderstood Gorgeous' post, however, I do not wish to dwell on this.
On this site, we are fighting the same battle, we are trying to expose the vile love scam called bezness, we need to stick together. Rats read this site, any infighting is seen by them and probably gloated over, it's crucial we present a united front, especially with the decent Tunisian men that are providing help and useful tips in this battle....let's not give those creatures anymore satisfaction, they have already benefited from us enough, without letting them witness division amongst the ranks!
You are a valued member, just like Princeb, Fienda and a few others, so please know, if you read a post as generalising, it actually isn't, it is usually just poorly worded....a lot of our members do not speak English as a first language, so allowances need to be made for some posts that may read as harsh or generalising, but are not actually meant to be.
Personally, English is my first (and only :oops: ) language and I couldn't find a problem with the post by Gorgeous. No more infighting, pleeeeeeease....it stresses me out and gives rats pleasure. We are on the same side!!