Welcome to TLR

Using corona virus to their advantage

Soleil

Hello, I am new here.

My Tunisian Love Rat contacted me recently and told me his sad story about how he works in the hotel/tourism industry but he can not work right now because of the corona virus.

I have been playing along with him and communicating with him because I am a teacher (in the United States) and we are off in the summer. I have more free time on my hands. I figure, as long as he is communicating with me, at least, I am wasting his time!!!

He has told me his sad stories about how he cannot work right now because tourism is not happening right now because of the covid virus.

Women need to be more vigilante during these troubled times.... they are using it toward their advantage!!!!! He has not directly asked me for money yet, but he does tell me his sad stories about how his moto is broken and he wishes he could work and earn money......... so on and so on......

I hope women are keeping their guards up especially since this would be a prime time for Rats to work their scams - claiming they are out of work!!!!
thank you for your time.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, they have plenty of time on their hands especially now that the cafés are open again, hello free wi-fi. Job situation is hard but honestly if they want to work they will. The problem is that they don't want to work in what they see as shitty jobs. If they would have to feed themselves or provide for their family they would go and work in lavage (car wash) or in the souk but why would they?! They would get about 10 TND a day thats roughly £2.50 a day. Instead they spend their days moaning all day long on the Internet to whoever answers their messages. £20 here, £20 there boom 140 TND in a pocket while drinking coffee and smoking fags.

simple

Major Ratslayer
coronavirus or not ,,they have all the time in the world all the time !! Whats new...Before coronavirus ,they would complain about the type of tourist that travels on a budget ,so tips are not good,They must be so happy that the USA is on a travel ban to Europe ,but can visit Tunisa,now during holiday season ,,They see those dollar signs ,with every new tourist that walks into the hotel ,,,

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am new here.

My Tunisian Love Rat contacted me recently and told me his sad story about how he works in the hotel/tourism industry but he can not work right now because of the corona virus.

I have been playing along with him and communicating with him because I am a teacher (in the United States) and we are off in the summer. I have more free time on my hands. I figure, as long as he is communicating with me, at least, I am wasting his time!!!

He has told me his sad stories about how he cannot work right now because tourism is not happening right now because of the covid virus.

Women need to be more vigilante during these troubled times.... they are using it toward their advantage!!!!! He has not directly asked me for money yet, but he does tell me his sad stories about how his moto is broken and he wishes he could work and earn money......... so on and so on......

I hope women are keeping their guards up especially since this would be a prime time for Rats to work their scams - claiming they are out of work!!!!
thank you for your time.

Tunisia is now clear of coronavirus and has just reopened the borders for tourism. However they are only letting in tourists from certain countries, so there will not be as many tourists as usual, but it's much much better than the situation in many other countries.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, they have plenty of time on their hands especially now that the cafés are open again, hello free wi-fi. Job situation is hard but honestly if they want to work they will. The problem is that they don't want to work in what they see as shitty jobs. If they would have to feed themselves or provide for their family they would go and work in lavage (car wash) or in the souk but why would they?! They would get about 10 TND a day thats roughly £2.50 a day. Instead they spend their days moaning all day long on the Internet to whoever answers their messages. £20 here, £20 there boom 140 TND in a pocket while drinking coffee and smoking fags.
And they all want to open a coffee shop or let you fund them to buy a taxi!

MH x

Sara

Ratslayer
what makes me smile is that they all want to come to work in Europe lol
mine worked in a tourist area and complained all day that it was so hard or that his colleague stung the customers.
his working day: he arrives when he wants 10am or noon, while waiting for customers to drink beer, then every 2 hours they go for a walk, several times a day they go for a drink at the cafe. .
can you imagine taking the metro every day at 7am to go to work? lol

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
what makes me smile is that they all want to come to work in Europe lol
mine worked in a tourist area and complained all day that it was so hard or that his colleague stung the customers.
his working day: he arrives when he wants 10am or noon, while waiting for customers to drink beer, then every 2 hours they go for a walk, several times a day they go for a drink at the cafe. .
can you imagine taking the metro every day at 7am to go to work? lol

They can never adjust to a regular European lifestyle. Either they come and waste their life and time betting on football matches and scratching tickets while gossiping at the cafe, either they gotta work night and day for peanuts for a Tunisian boss that was recommended to them by other rats.

420weblazeit

Drinking free tap water...

cheri

Rat Expert
Hello, I am new here.

thank you for your time.
Actually this was true. From March all cafes, restaurants, bars and most hotel, tourist shops etc were closed and many people out of work in tourist areas on the coast. As many of them work without a contract they were not eligible for the small government handouts. But again many have family homes in other areas and rent rooms or flats near where they work, so with no work they went back to their families. And families help each other normally. Now places are opening up again and work is returning to as normal as can be expected. It was certainly a prime time for rats to demand money from foreign girlfriends, and of course they can be so very convincing!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am new here.

thank you for your time.
Why are you even playing along - join some online card games or something, much less damaging so get out whilst you can and before you get burnt.

You can't play a player.

MH x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hello, I am new here.

thank you for your time.
Hey there, Covid-19 in Tunisia is not bad, workers get kind of benefit of 200 dnr but only for necessity but is better than nothing, Tunisia has opened its borders to every country and is not at risk anymore, your Tunisian friend Is throwing “arrows” if you know what I mean.... hoping you can say you will help him financially, big mistake if you send him money as this will become a “beautiful financial relationship with your money”... treat him as an acquaintance not as a person to fall in love with! They don’t really believe in Love like we do,!,, all the best x

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Lass you pretty much summed it up :rolleyes: it is a lifestyle born and bred into them....it will never change so that's why we, as women, have to do as much as we can to make other women aware of what is happening in North Africa.♡

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Replace the word women with foreigner and you've hit the hammer on the nail.
Yeah, you are right actually. I often forget that they do the same to men. What is even more shocking is that its not just Tunisian women doing it to foreign men but straight Tunisian men trying to scam homosexual foreign men. I hope that this is the PC language and that it makes sense. I don't mean to offend anyone.

420weblazeit

Yeah, you are right actually. I often forget that they do the same to men. What is even more shocking is that its not just Tunisian women doing it to foreign men but straight Tunisian men trying to scam homosexual foreign men. I hope that this is the PC language and that it makes sense. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Umm... I am a straight male and I was swindled by a Tunisian female.

Relationships aside, this "funny business" isn't restricted to relationships - the amount of times I have had to pull out of business arrangements because of the other party's character/behaviour is appauling.

simple

Major Ratslayer

Relationships aside, this "funny business" isn't restricted to relationships - the amount of times I have had to pull out of business arrangements because of the other party's character/behaviour is appauling.
Its the mindset and corruptness ,that spoil it for others...The inability to show empathy to their fellow man ..

simple

Major Ratslayer

There are many straight men scammed by women rats too ..She didnt mean to offend you ..

Lass

Major Ratslayer

Yeah, I remember reading your post about buying property in Tunisia I think. My comment wasn't directed to you. Apologies if it made you feel uncomfortable. I was just stating that straight rats are also scamming homosexual man and pretending to be in love with them. I wanted to say that this whole bezness has many different faces and is aimed at absolutely everyone no matter gender, age, sexual orientation, financial status or profession. Everyone is at risk. I also had many business proposals over there and needless to say they were all scams focused at gaining financial profits from me.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
And they... *tries to keep laughter in* lay down, in front of the person they claim to be gay for, and take it like a man? Hehe
I don't know the details. I once went to Tunisia with my gay friend, we made or at least thought made friends with one of the guys working in the hotel we stayed in, swapped fb details and then found out few months later that he was flirting with both of us... and sending us exactly the same daring selfies claiming they were taken "especially for my bbe". It made me feel sick to my stomach and extremely upset.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
There are many Supposedly straight Tunisian guys (illegal immigrants) who ended up prostituting themselves in Europe to survive. They make good money, they send it back to their mothers but don’t tell where it’s coming from obviously.
If a 20 yo boy can have sex with a 70 yo lady (because let’s face it, it isn’t the most common fantasy for guys their age) he can totally sleep with men. Literally anything will do for a visa or money.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
There are many Supposedly straight Tunisian guys (illegal immigrants) who ended up prostituting themselves in Europe to survive. They make good money, they send it back to their mothers but don’t tell where it’s coming from obviously.
If a 20 yo boy can have sex with a 70 yo lady (because let’s face it, it isn’t the most common fantasy for guys their age) he can totally sleep with men. Literally anything will do for a visa or money.
I know. That's exactly what I realised. It really is heartbreaking. Why/how they don't have any morals or life values?! Boys as young as 20 years old selling their body for an aftershave and blaming everything on poverty. I was brought up in Eastern Europe, times were hard, it was never easy for us, we always had to make choices- pay the bills or buy a winter jacket but my parents engrained the values in me and always taught me to respect myself and others. Poverty is not a reason to scam it's just another excuse.

Sara

Ratslayer
they say to these old women, rourhi sex doesn't interest me i want real love or else they lie down like starfish and wait to be pumped