Welcome to TLR

Using corona virus to their advantage

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Hello, I am new here.

My Tunisian Love Rat contacted me recently and told me his sad story about how he works in the hotel/tourism industry but he can not work right now because of the corona virus.

I have been playing along with him and communicating with him because I am a teacher (in the United States) and we are off in the summer. I have more free time on my hands. I figure, as long as he is communicating with me, at least, I am wasting his time!!!

He has told me his sad stories about how he cannot work right now because tourism is not happening right now because of the covid virus.

Women need to be more vigilante during these troubled times.... they are using it toward their advantage!!!!! He has not directly asked me for money yet, but he does tell me his sad stories about how his moto is broken and he wishes he could work and earn money......... so on and so on......

I hope women are keeping their guards up especially since this would be a prime time for Rats to work their scams - claiming they are out of work!!!!
thank you for your time.

To be honest, if I were you I wouldn't communicate with him even on your free time. You are playing with fire. They are good at their game and the more time you spend communicating with him, the more he will lure you. They know all of the right things to say and it won't take much to get you hooked. Cut ties and block him right away.

Mausi

[QUOTE = "MH007, Post: 329447, Mitglied: 24419"]
Und alle wollen ein Café eröffnen oder sich finanzieren lassen, um ein Taxi zu kaufen!

MH x
[/ZITAT]
By me quad and HE want 2000 €

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hello, I am new here.

My Tunisian Love Rat contacted me recently and told me his sad story about how he works in the hotel/tourism industry but he can not work right now because of the corona virus.

I have been playing along with him and communicating with him because I am a teacher (in the United States) and we are off in the summer. I have more free time on my hands. I figure, as long as he is communicating with me, at least, I am wasting his time!!!

He has told me his sad stories about how he cannot work right now because tourism is not happening right now because of the covid virus.

Women need to be more vigilante during these troubled times.... they are using it toward their advantage!!!!! He has not directly asked me for money yet, but he does tell me his sad stories about how his moto is broken and he wishes he could work and earn money......... so on and so on......

I hope women are keeping their guards up especially since this would be a prime time for Rats to work their scams - claiming they are out of work!!!!
thank you for your time.
Honey they don’t want to work even when circumstances are good! True post though... any excuse but this one I’m sure do they know this goes for everyone, it’s global

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They all are deluded and think money grows on trees for us greedy rats
Obviously honestly thinking back it’s just crazy what they expect from us!!!! I’m not a big spender on myself (frugal) but the other day I bought me some little 30.00 stud earrings and wouldn’t do that when I was with him because that money could go to him for what he needed he would probably get 70.00dinars which would not have been enough for him, you know

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Obviously honestly thinking back it’s just crazy what they expect from us!!!! I’m not a big spender on myself (frugal) but the other day I bought me some little 30.00 stud earrings and wouldn’t do that when I was with him because that money could go to him for what he needed he would probably get 70.00dinars which would not have been enough for him, you know
Yes I know what you mean always asking why do we buy stuff for ourselves as they need it more then we. Greedy rats with tiny brains :D

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hello, I am new here.

thank you for your time.
HI @Soleil and welcome to this forum, reading your post is one thing for it... say goodby to this boy.... he’s a waste of time and trying so hard to get money off you, you say you’re a teacher so you know how young ones think, just delete him and tell him to find another playground to play “catch up”, speak to him like a professional that you are, take care xx

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
So Tunisia have just changed the UK status to Red :(
I was due to fly back in a couple of weeks but will now have to do 2 weeks in a quarantine hotel, which is not cheap and apparently not pleasant :(

I do agree with they're decision as Covid numbers are growing since they reopened the borders but it's put me in a quandary about whether to return or stay in the UK longer, where I'm relying on friends to put me up longer than expected.

I hope they get a vaccine soon

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So Tunisia have just changed the UK status to Red :(
I was due to fly back in a couple of weeks but will now have to do 2 weeks in a quarantine hotel, which is not cheap and apparently not pleasant :(

I do agree with they're decision as Covid numbers are growing since they reopened the borders but it's put me in a quandary about whether to return or stay in the UK longer, where I'm relying on friends to put me up longer than expected.

I hope they get a vaccine soon
One thing I can say about the way Tunisia has acted with this virus has been very good not slot of deaths kudos to them for that now if they could only work on the limit of rats there

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
One thing I can say about the way Tunisia has acted with this virus has been very good not slot of deaths kudos to them for that now if they could only work on the limit of rats there

Very true Sabrina. It's very different in the UK, so many rules to deal with to meet with a few friends for dinner :(
I can understand why it's necessary but in Tunisia life was pretty much back to normal after initial shut down so it feels very restricting here :(

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Very true Sabrina. It's very different in the UK, so many rules to deal with to meet with a few friends for dinner :(
I can understand why it's necessary but in Tunisia life was pretty much back to normal after initial shut down so it feels very restricting here :(
But I talked to someone last night from Tunisia and they said the virus has come back strong. Here in USA strict but not as locked down as April for instance. I am in the medical field the hospital is very strict still no visitors. Better safe !! Tunisia opened its borders and I don’t know but they had it contained until then

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
But I talked to someone last night from Tunisia and they said the virus has come back strong. Here in USA strict but not as locked down as April for instance. I am in the medical field the hospital is very strict still no visitors. Better safe !! Tunisia opened its borders and I don’t know but they had it contained until then

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200925_171051_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925_171051_com.android.chrome.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 16