Welcome to TLR

Using corona virus to their advantage

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
A lot more cases but nothing compared to a lot of places !! That’s good
To be honest Sabrina... I don’t believe in it anymore, I don’t see ppl fainting on the street.. have you seen “pandemic “ film? You work in the health profession, have you attended ppl with Covid?. Many ppl in Britain don’t believe in it as it’s a citizens control, I had a test and I was negative and so many of my friends... personally think this is con... once again ... that word “scam” comes to mind lol, I might be wrong but hey hey...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
To be honest Sabrina... I don’t believe in it anymore, I don’t see ppl fainting on the street.. have you seen “pandemic “ film? You work in the health profession, have you attended ppl with Covid?. Many ppl in Britain don’t believe in it as it’s a citizens control, I had a test and I was negative and so many of my friends... personally think this is con... once again ... that word “scam” comes to mind lol, I might be wrong but hey hey...
Yes I have dealt with people with case but thank God they seemed to be ok I know it was bad but yes media seems to make it worse and yes a lot of people think it is fake a lot of BS here as the election is soon it’s like yes scam control but just be cautious!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Totally disagree with you - tell that to the people whose loved ones had to die alone.

I hate all these conspiracy theories :Cry:

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Totally disagree with you - tell that to the people whose loved ones had to die alone.

MH x
Yes there were very bad cases but it seems like everyone that goes into hospital and dies .... whether it’s for a broken bone or diabetes or whatever die of it maybe the underlying dx does more harm but yes it is very sad that anyone that does whatever the cause is alone due to no visitors but t I think a lot of it is to scare people why do this it’s scary enough media does not have to add to it!!!! It has been confirmed that members are false as for deaths I hate it regardless!!!! But anyone that does. Now is going to be alone have it or not

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes there were very bad cases but it seems like everyone that goes into hospital and dies .... whether it’s for a broken bone or diabetes or whatever die of it maybe the underlying dx does more harm but yes it is very sad that anyone that does whatever the cause is alone due to no visitors but t I think a lot of it is to scare people why do this it’s scary enough media does not have to add to it!!!! It has been confirmed that members are false as for deaths I hate it regardless!!!! But anyone that does. Now is going to be alone have it or not
Numbers are falsified!! It’s a sad situation al around

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

MH x
HM007ppl die everyday, how do we know if they’ve died of this Covid? They give us numbers and data, there’s no proof here to actually classified them as dying of Covid, this is the reason ppl are starting to realised that something is going on politically, invisible? Why are older ppl dying first? Why are now saying young ppl are being infected? Why bring a combination of different ages when ppl have questioned... why are old ppl dying? Governments have to give a reason and an answer to the population questions, they have to be politically correct in their answers, sorry but this is how we are thinking here at the moment, we want answers.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
HM007ppl die everyday, how do we know if they’ve died of this Covid? They give us numbers and data, there’s no proof here to actually classified them as dying of Covid, this is the reason ppl are starting to realised that something is going on politically, invisible? Why are older ppl dying first? Why are now saying young ppl are being infected? Why bring a combination of different ages when ppl have questioned... why are old ppl dying? Governments have to give a reason and an answer to the population questions, they have to be politically correct in their answers, sorry but this is how we are thinking here at the moment, we want answers.
See my previous post - the reporting of deaths are now far more accurate.

Why are the elderly dying - because their immune system isn't as robust, also a vast majority have underlying health issues.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They have changed the way deaths are reported now - only those who have had positive test results in the last 28 days are counted.

MH x
That’s the way it should’ve been I think everyone at first freaked out!! Even tough the hospitals lost money each patient with “covid” they got like 30,000 dollars for! But those with it bad I’m sure needed the care! Hard to understand that Chinese virus

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My oldest son his best friend works in an covid ward and I can assure you there are people dying in horrible circumstances due to covid and not from broken bones. As MH I don't believe in conspiracy theories it is real and it is happening today and we should all be very careful not to infect our loved ones

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My oldest son his best friend works in an covid ward and I can assure you there are people dying in horrible circumstances due to covid and not from broken bones. As MH I don't believe in conspiracy theories it is real and it is happening today and we should all be very careful not to infect our loved ones
a secretary at the hospital got it and does when it first started broke my heart she was older though

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
That’s the way it should’ve been I think everyone at first freaked out!! Even tough the hospitals lost money each patient with “covid” they got like 30,000 dollars for! But those with it bad I’m sure needed the care! Hard to understand that Chinese virus
The health care here in Belgium is excellent and the hospitals don't get any money to treat a covid patient. We pay our Healthcare here annually( 350 euro) and most of the bills are covered by it. It is a completely different system in the US I think

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The health care here in Belgium is excellent and the hospitals don't get any money to treat a covid patient. We pay our Healthcare here annually( 350 euro) and most of the bills are covered by it. It is a completely different system in the US I think
Wow I’ll say i was paying 262.00 A week it went up to 331 a week I said no I’ll be private pay in November is open enrollment again to get ins hopefully I can find something more affordable than OBUMA F*CKED US