Welcome to TLR

Using corona virus to their advantage

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Wow I’ll say i was paying 262.00 A week it went up to 331 a week I said no I’ll be private pay in November is open enrollment again to get ins hopefully I can find something more affordable than OBUMA F*CKED US
That is really expensive I couldn't imagine what it does to people who can't afford health care and I am sure and in fact know there are much people in the US who can't afford to.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
HM007ppl die everyday, how do we know if they’ve died of this Covid? They give us numbers and data, there’s no proof here to actually classified them as dying of Covid, this is the reason ppl are starting to realised that something is going on politically, invisible? Why are older ppl dying first? Why are now saying young ppl are being infected? Why bring a combination of different ages when ppl have questioned... why are old ppl dying? Governments have to give a reason and an answer to the population questions, they have to be politically correct in their answers, sorry but this is how we are thinking here at the moment, we want answers.
Media has a lot to do with all this crap! Trump pretty much addressed it as good as he could every day for a while! Can’t believe California is still locked down puppet state

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That is really expensive I couldn't imagine what it does to people who can't afford health care and I am sure and in fact know there are much people in the US who can't afford to.
My best friend went 7 yrs without it just don’t go to dr and pray for good health! But hopefully I can get something open enrollment

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Media has a lot to do with all this crap! Trump pretty much addressed it as good as he could every day for a while! Can’t believe California is still locked down puppet state
Don't want to be on the subject of politics but I am sure Trump even denied it in the begin it was a serious disease and don't want to argue about it either it is not the place for political statements. Here in europ most of the country's are going to be locked down again of the fast rising of the covid cases

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Don't want to be on the subject of politics but I am sure Trump even denied it in the begin it was a serious disease and don't want to argue about it either it is not the place for political statements. Here in europ most of the country's are going to be locked down again of the fast rising of the covid cases
Believe it or not he stopped incoming flights and travel immediately from China and many places it was such a mystery at first

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
But still rules in effect social distancing masks haven’t been to restaurant yet so you just have to be very careful !! I’m scared to even cough in public plus the flu season is starting here soon
Here in europ you must have a mask entering shops, restaurants, cafés. Social distance is a normal way of life now as we all are careful and yes flu seasons starting now so we have a long way to go to live a life as we used to before covid

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
But I talked to someone last night from Tunisia and they said the virus has come back strong. Here in USA strict but not as locked down as April for instance. I am in the medical field the hospital is very strict still no visitors. Better safe !! Tunisia opened its borders and I don’t know but they had it contained until then

Yes, they got it down to Zero cases, the only cases were returning Tunisians who were all quarantined.
Then end of June they opened the borders again and it's come flooding back in :(
Numbers are much higher now than when they locked down in March :(
Restrictions are starting again and they're tightening up the borders. Only Tunisians and residents can enter and must stay two weeks in a quarantine centre.
But they've got a fight on they're hands to control the community spread now with the number of cases here now.

Stay Woke

Totally disagree with you - tell that to the people whose loved ones had to die alone.

I hate all these conspiracy theories :Cry:

MH x
I am sorry, but I fully believe innit. I have seen much suffrage like no other flu. And so many deaths. I don’t believe in the reasons government is giving as to why some die and some don’t. I believe that is because of the care they are given.

Stay Woke

Yet we are the ones who are labelled as whores but they will sleep with everyone they can probably even with animals if they could
Yes! When I left mine he said Oh yes! You just left me because I am Not experienced in sex because I was a virgin until you,. He was having all kind of sex I believed when I broke all ties with him. I believe they lie so much that they begin to believe their own lies. .

Stay Woke

The health care here in Belgium is excellent and the hospitals don't get any money to treat a covid patient. We pay our Healthcare here annually( 350 euro) and most of the bills are covered by it. It is a completely different system in the US I think
Yes it is a completely different system in [email protected] We pay monthly for insurance and your care is directly related to the amount and type of I should pay. I have see 80 year olds with underlying health conditions come home from the hospital while fit healthy 30 year olds have died. Our health care system really needs to change.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes it is a completely different system in [email protected] We pay monthly for insurance and your care is directly related to the amount and type of I should pay. I have see 80 year olds with underlying health conditions come home from the hospital while fit healthy 30 year olds have died. Our health care system really needs to change.
The healing from covid has much to do with the immune system of the sick person. It is a scary disease as you will never be sure if you heal or not. I agree that the system of health care in the US needs to change. In Belgium we can have an extra hospital insurance and it costs about 650euro a year but most costs are payed by our normal Healthcare which all Belgians have

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes, they got it down to Zero cases, the only cases were returning Tunisians who were all quarantined.
Then end of June they opened the borders again and it's come flooding back in :(
Numbers are much higher now than when they locked down in March :(
Restrictions are starting again and they're tightening up the borders. Only Tunisians and residents can enter and must stay two weeks in a quarantine centre.
But they've got a fight on they're hands to control the community spread now with the number of cases here now.
Wow this means more time at home to scam.... I heard at the hospital last night our cases were down .. Praise God! Ya know I thought the heat killed it knowing how hot it is in Tunisia was a good thing maybe they will contain it

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
But still rules in effect social distancing masks haven’t been to restaurant yet so you just have to be very careful !! I’m scared to even cough in public plus the flu season is starting here soon
I have to say I went to a very nice restaurant last night for the first time since lockdown and was really impressed with the measures in place, masks to be worn until seated at your table - shields separating tables. We had to sanitise and have our temperature taken before being allowed in. The police came in at 9.50pm to ensure closure at 10pm :thumbsup:

Stay safe

MH x