Welcome to TLR

Wanted !!! Do you know these guys ?? Sousse , jendouba / hammamet !!!

B

bentbledi

So let me do my first post ( secound , including my intro post ) here by searching some info on these guys :

A.Sghaier ( Sousse / Riadh , Port El Kantaoui )
Z.Maaroufi ( Jendouba , Hammamet , Sousse , Pourt El Kantaoui )
N. / T. Hanzouli ( Using names beginning with both N and T ) Sousse

Please , if you know some of these guys , contact me. These 3 guys are at the moment going out with my friends. ( 2 of them engaged with my friends )

I've seen some rattyness in them already , but I dont want to "sabotage" anything before I'm 100% sure.
So please , any info ( good or bad ) is received with thanks :help:

Ben

Administrator
The Hanzouli guy I believe was mentioned here somewhere.

Anybody ? Woodz!!! your guy is here I think :ben:

B

bentbledi

Yep , read it . My curiosity went up like 10 levels when I saw the name Hanzouli in that other thread. But its not him , that other guys name began with a K I believe ( dont remember all the name right now ) .
I am very familiar with the Hanzouli family ( or clan if you like ) myself. From visiting families to hanging out as friends , so I have seen them ( family and guys ) in action. But this guy , I suspect that he is a rat , but he's a cautious rat. And also a very good talker when it comes to defending himself from accusations. 99% of the warning signs are there , but I just havent found some handproof evidence. Posting this now cus my friend is about to marry him.

Ben

Administrator
iI am very familiar with the Hanzouli family ( or clan if you like ) myself. .
hahaha :ben: forgive me for not welcoming you to the forum :D I have a feeling you are going to fit right in :ben: :ben:

wait for the Brits to wake up :ben: We have another Hanzouli clan fan here :ben:

B

bentbledi

hahaha :ben: forgive me for not welcoming you to the forum :D I have a feeling you are going to fit right in :ben: :ben:

wait for the Brits to wake up :ben: We have another Hanzouli clan fan here :ben:

well thank you , and sure hope i do fit in B)
so guess im going to bed now and check back in in the morning :ben:
and im not exactly a fan , neither am I a hater.. more of an ...infiltrator...::ninja::

W

WouldI

:O Nope, he's in bed :ben: I only recognise the name Hanzouli - we've had a couple of mentions. Welcome to TLR bentbledi!

B

bentbledi

:O Nope, he's in bed :ben: I only recognise the name Hanzouli - we've had a couple of mentions. Welcome to TLR bentbledi!
so i guess its a good thing so far ^_^ no bad news yet :joy:

T

TunisiaMoon

Yup definitely heard that name around here. Will check around....... ::ninja::

W

WouldI

Yup definitely heard that name around here. Will check around....... ::ninja::
Remember I asked Mr W when we had our first Hanzouli on here if he knew him and he said of the family (lots of brothers apparently) 'you know the type of people you throw rocks at.....' :huh: erm...no :ben:

W

WouldI

Jasmine's first man (before Momo) was our first TLR Hanzouli if I remember rightly :ben: I think his face got wiped out in the great TLR fire of 2009.... hmmmm not much changes around here eh?? Good job some of us have memories :ben:

W

WouldI

Jasmine's was Mounir Hanzouli and we also had a Labdher Hanzouli worked on the beach in Sousse plus a person called Lottie looking to find information out about a 36 year old Hanzouli who worked in Skanes but from Sousse.

W

WildCat

Jasmine's was Mounir Hanzouli and we also had a Labdher Hanzouli worked on the beach in Sousse plus a person called Lottie looking to find information out about a 36 year old Hanzouli who worked in Skanes but from Sousse.
good memory Woodz! (f):thumb:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Maaroufi is a distinctly Jendoubi surname. There are TONS of them in Jendouba and it's the name of a place there. If you would are to message me (or share here if you are comfortable ) the first name I will gladly investigate and see if I can find any information about him. It is possible that if he's been working in Sousse/Tourist areas for a long time that people in Jendouba won't know a lot about him, but I will do my best to find out what I can.

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Just please, unlike the last time a few weeks ago, don't shoot the messenger if I turn up information that makes him a rat :rofl2:

L

Ladygaga

WHY NOT JUST LET THESE WOMEN FIND OUT THEMSELVES :huh: NOT THE FRIEND THEY WONT LISTEN ANYWAY

L

Ladygaga

YES BUT NO BUT:ben: BUT THE WOMEN ARE NOT ASKING ARE THEY ? ITS SOMEONE ELSE ( TAKE NO NOTICE OF ME JUST MY OPINION )

B

bentbledi

actually the women are asking me , cus im the one with most experience and most accuintances in tunisia ( 23 visits since 2006 ) . But in this case I had to turn to you guys for some help too.

As I am new here , can someone please give me some pointers at how I send PM's ?

And by the way : The jendoubi is 23 years old , the other 2 are both 24. At the time the jendoubi is in relation ( as I found out with my facebook hacker contact ) with 2 girls , 1 from Germany ( my friend ) and one from UK and both of them are 25 years old ( or young ) . But still , if anyone know something more , Im still open to receive info.
The maaroufi's are big in Jendouba , I experienced that myself when I met like 7 of them in one night when I was there.
The other 2 guys are in relation with a woman 32 years old from norway ( my friend ) and a girl 22 years old from norway ( my friend ) . Other than my friends I havent found anyone else claiming to date these 2 so I guess thats a good sign.

B

bentbledi

Ahh , and also. I am going to Sousse very very veeerryyyy soon :D
And as my friend is getting married to one of the Hanzoulis and I am her witness and involved in a lot of wedding planning , if anyone have any questions about any of the Hanzoulis or want to know if one particular of them is a rat , feel free to contact me :)
I also have a lot of friends working in restaurants , hotels and discos. So if there is someone you want me to keep an eye open for or check out , feel free to PM me ( although I myself am not sure of how that works yet ) :coffee:

W

WouldI

Just please, unlike the last time a few weeks ago, don't shoot the messenger if I turn up information that makes him a rat :rofl2:
Never mind the cost of flights, you and hubby may never be able to set foot on Jendouban soil again with your 'rat catching' reputation :ben:

W

WouldI

Have you told them the information you already have on these guys then??? Isn't that enough??? :huh:

B

bentbledi

Never mind the cost of flights, you and hubby may never be able to set foot on Jendouban soil again with your 'rat catching' reputation :ben:

I think that the "rat catchers" should outsmart the rats and not make it too obvious what our motives are ;) If its too obvious , the "rat catcher" reputation will spread kind of fast , as a lot of the rats I know and have seen tend to protect their "fellow rats" , kind of like a " brotherhood of the rats" :lol:
and if the reputation is there , most rats will steer faaaar away from the exterminators radar .
on the other side , if you appear as a naive person that just woke up and got to her senses , its a much better way ( at least it worked for me ) as they will probably think you are just another girl who opened her eyes and saw right through them ( believe me , they usually have tried to scam and trick other girls before you , and will most likely keep on tricking and scamming after you ) ;)

B

bentbledi

Have you told them the information you already have on these guys then??? Isn't that enough??? :huh:

yes , I talked with my friend from germany this night , gave her the facebook passwords that I recovered with the help of my tunisien hacker friend , and let her see it with her own eyes.
so I consider this case closed. But I also feel sad for the british girl he had it on with too. But anyway , case closed :cheers:

B

bentbledi

yup , closed :thumb:
but thanks for all answers anyway , think its so good that a network like this exists :D

Cudos to the creators :D

L

lyndal anton

hi again bentbledi! im really curious now if you have ever come across my ex rat as hes a jendoubian! i know its unlikely but as you know its a small world sometimes lol! his name is rochdi mejri and his rat friends are sami bellali and hedi khemiri! his friend anis owns a optometrist shop in jendouba .... im 100000% sure my darling ex has scammed manyy women online and id love to see him come unstuck, if i was in england id be jumping on a plan e and paying him a lovely surprise visit!! too bad australias on the other side of the earth lol:zwall: