Welcome to TLR

Wanted !!! Do you know these guys ?? Sousse , jendouba / hammamet !!!

C

Caramel

Would be nice to have a network of rat catching spies in the popular rat areas. Any volunteers out there?

B

bentbledi

hi again bentbledi! im really curious now if you have ever come across my ex rat as hes a jendoubian! i know its unlikely but as you know its a small world sometimes lol! his name is rochdi mejri and his rat friends are sami bellali and hedi khemiri! his friend anis owns a optometrist shop in jendouba .... im 100000% sure my darling ex has scammed manyy women online and id love to see him come unstuck, if i was in england id be jumping on a plan e and paying him a lovely surprise visit!! too bad australias on the other side of the earth lol:zwall:
actually i have some friends in jendouba with the last name mejri and also khemiri... :hmm: just give me some time to "investigate" and i will do my best to find out about these guys :diablo:

L

lyndal anton

actually i have some friends in jendouba with the last name mejri and also khemiri... :hmm: just give me some time to "investigate" and i will do my best to find out about these guys :diablo:
mwahaha!!(evil laugh lol!).....thanks bentledi for your 'investigations!" will be waiting in suspense to see if u come up with anything lol! he could even be engaged or worse still, married to one of his cousins since we met back in november, i doubt it but then again my mejri is an expert at multi tasking ..:rolleyes:

T

Tunisiawithlove

Ahh , and also. I am going to Sousse very very veeerryyyy soon :D
And as my friend is getting married to one of the Hanzoulis and I am her witness and involved in a lot of wedding planning , if anyone have any questions about any of the Hanzoulis or want to know if one particular of them is a rat , feel free to contact me :)
I also have a lot of friends working in restaurants , hotels and discos. So if there is someone you want me to keep an eye open for or check out , feel free to PM me ( although I myself am not sure of how that works yet ) :coffee:
Hey :) Are you still availebal for question? See the post is old, but need to know about a guy from Sousse. Think he is close with a Hanzouli.... If not- do you know someone to ask? Thanx :)

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
Maaroufi is a distinctly Jendoubi surname. There are TONS of them in Jendouba and it's the name of a place there. If you would are to message me (or share here if you are comfortable ) the first name I will gladly investigate and see if I can find any information about him. It is possible that if he's been working in Sousse/Tourist areas for a long time that people in Jendouba won't know a lot about him, but I will do my best to find out what I can.
hi...
...my rat Bechir Ghazouani is also comming from Jendouba...do you know him or anything about him???greetings

Mausi

[QUOTE = "WouldI, post: 37867"]
Jasmines war Mounir Hanzouli und wir hatten auch einen Labdher Hanzouli am Strand in Sousse sowie eine Person namens Lottie, die nach Informationen über einen 36-jährigen Hanzouli suchte, der in Skanes arbeitete, aber aus Sousse.
[/ZITAT]
Das kann nur ali hanzouli sein, das passt vom Alter und er hat früher in monastir gearbeitet und heute Tej Marhaba in Sousse am Strand und verkauft kamelausflug.

Google Translate:
That can only be ali hanzouli, that fits his age and he used to work in monastir and now Tej Marhaba in Sousse on the beach and sells camel excursions.