Welcome to TLR

Warning signs to those involved with North African men

simple

Major Ratslayer
He wanted £450 for apartment Thats 900 td,,But you give him £150 which is just over 300td for the same apartment ?? Im confused ..

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately there are no rules.
We can get fooled locally, internationally, virtually... Some ’men’ are disgusting pieces of shit, wherever they come from.
If it was just for the money that could be managed. When feelings are involved, it takes so much more to move on.

CutePixie

Junior Rat Expert
Here are the signs I gathered from my sad experience.

My rat emptied my bank account a month ago and I am now in the proces of healing and going back in my mind all the signs that I closed my eyes for. I hope that if you are ever in doubt as to whether your guy is for real or if he is scamming you, NEVER GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT! Instead research A LOT before you get further involved.

The most obvious signs of bezness (marriage scam) is if you met him online and he declares his love very quickly without ever meeting you, age difference, asking for money etc.

My rat seemed so so so sweet, so open and honest and almost innocent. It's ALL fake! I met him in a bar in Sweden 3 years ago, so.....
  • It can happen everywhere, not just online or in their countries
    We kept in contact via Facebook for three years and it was not until recently he scammed me
  • They keep you “alive” with friendly messages for months and years to produce a feeling of safety in you. Their game is to make you trust him so that he can manipulate you.
  • Even if you tried to forget him and ignored his messages and thinks he must have forgotten you.....BAM! Suddenly he is back in your facebook inbox.
  • Upon our first meeting he told me I was “a good girl”, “we can live in Malmø”, “my mother dont care you are older”, “you look young”, and later “my mother likes you” (she never met me!).
  • Other things he said was “come and visit me in Morocco”, “you are always welcome”.
  • He said we could stay with his family if I ever came to visit his country which made me all like “WTF” because I know that is so not accepted in these countries, a not married couple under the same roof. A clear sign of bezness.
  • He was always on the phone and often handed me the phone telling me to say hi to his mother, a cousin, a friend ect. All to make me feel safe.
  • We had not seen eachother for 2,5 years when we met last year. So he was VERY PATIENT. Very persuading. Sending me pictures from his country of his family, friends....all to make me trust him.
  • The reason they are (he was) very patient is that they have many options(women) that they work on simultaneously. But you (I did) think that woaw he must really like me since he never forgot me.
  • Actually he used that phrase quite often “I never forget you in my life”, “nothing is ever forgotten”.
  • I wondered why he never answered when I called him on his cell phone. Later I found out he had silenced my number. How convinient. He told me “maybe there is something wrong in your phone”.
  • He gladly let me pay for everything. He paid for maybe 2 % of everything we bought and used together.
  • The reason I think he stole my credit card information was that he knew it was our last meeting. I had told him, I would not marry him. So robbing me was his plan B. When I confronted him (texting) he played the guilt trip, saying “I wanted to visit you, but now never”.
So there you have it. I lost “my love”. He lost an ATM.
Similar happened to me in UK, with a Tunisian. 1.5 years of spending all our time together, went to visit his family this summer and stayed in his house. When I wouldn't finance his crazy schemes, he didn't want to know me. Its been 2 months and I'm still trying to heal from being taken in.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Similar happened to me in UK, with a Tunisian. 1.5 years of spending all our time together, went to visit his family this summer and stayed in his house. When I wouldn't finance his crazy schemes, he didn't want to know me. Its been 2 months and I'm still trying to heal from being taken in.
Hi CutePixie it's painful to know you have been conned by a man who only wanted money , you invested time and your heart into the relationship thinking he was doing the same. But I think you escaped a painful future with him which would hurt you more when time passes by. Try to enjoy your freedom again in little things. Does he still try to contact you and is he still living close to you in your city? It's difficult then when you see him from time to time. I hope you are safe and you will be able to enjoy life again next year hugs to you and a happy new healthy 2021 xxxxx

CutePixie

Junior Rat Expert
Hi CutePixie it's painful to know you have been conned by a man who only wanted money , you invested time and your heart into the relationship thinking he was doing the same. But I think you escaped a painful future with him which would hurt you more when time passes by. Try to enjoy your freedom again in little things. Does he still try to contact you and is he still living close to you in your city? It's difficult then when you see him from time to time. I hope you are safe and you will be able to enjoy life again next year hugs to you and a happy new healthy 2021 xxxxx
Thank you so much. I am safe, and although he lives only a few miles away, he works a lot, and I am unlikely to see him. He contacts me occasionally, probably when he is bored. I need to keep busy and stop thinking about him, and the fake future he talked about. This site gas opened my eyes. I wish everyone here a happy, safe, healthy 2021.

MarinaHi

Junior Rat Expert
my Tunisian (we are no longer together, he is marrying a German woman for a visa. I wanted to tell her the truth, but she does not believe me, she thinks that he loves her) told me that men go to work in a hotel only for the sake of a European wedding and a visa 100 %. then they raise money to buy a house in Tunisia and a business. Women who are older or fat are specially chosen because they are not needed by other men. Everyone in Tunisia knows this. So if they see a young guy with an ugly or old European woman, they know that this is a business. And their family too. You are not a woman for them, you are money and a visa. This is terrible! How did you know he was a rat? Are they working or are they lazy? How do they behave after receiving a visa? How does their behavior change?

MarinaHi

Junior Rat Expert
Моя онлайн-крыса сказала мне, что он не против тунисских девушек, но они «жадные», а европейские женщины могут выйти за него замуж, не прося денег и каких-либо социальных достижений. И он ищет чистой любви ...
My rat told me same

MarinaHi

Junior Rat Expert
Они хорошие игроки, и когда одна женщина садится в самолет, возвращаясь в свою страну, у них появляется новая женщина.
У моей крысы было 3 женщины. Две из России и одна из Германии. И мы вместе приезжали к нему. Я хочу его убить!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
My rat had 3 women. Two from Russia and one from Germany. And we came to him . I want to kill him!
For them, we are only a job and source of income. I really wish there were real feelings but the hard facts are that they need money and they come in from the tourists / girls. Often they are from poor conditions and they complain that wages are too low etc. I do not apologize to them but the facts are exploitation and we are a source of income. Looking a bit at 90 days fiance and the same things happen again. The more girls they have, the easier it is for them to get a nap with one.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's cruel when they know they're being exploited but are still with one of these men. There is such a thing as love making one blind. Maybe there's something in it.
That or brainwashed he has manipulated and lied to her and talked to her so badly putting her down so much she was so hurt but continues to go back and be there for this psycho .. I don’t understand how someone could have that much control over a saine person. I’m not a fan of either one of them she comes home from a beating there treated literally like a dog goes for help counseling and a few months later goes back over for the same kind of abuse??:Geek:

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
That or brainwashed he has manipulated and lied to her and talked to her so badly putting her down so much she was so hurt but continues to go back and be there for this psycho .. I don’t understand how someone could have that much control over a saine person. I’m not a fan of either one of them she comes home from a beating there treated literally like a dog goes for help counseling and a few months later goes back over for the same kind of abuse??:Geek:
a6eaa96fbe85ff628a120c0f77232cbc.jpg
Trauma Bonding.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I read stories of Russian women about being deceived by the Arabs. All the same! Maybe they are taught this in Tunisia at school ???
It's street learnt, some cases for generations.
Their culture would not accept this behaviour, love rats/ scammers/ bezness boys/ are a pest and a shame to respectable community.
Main goal: migration. SIDE bennefits: money, gifts, sex...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Very true as I’m not sure she’s had a normal relationship she was married to a Tunisian she said he would hit her then she found this scumbag so I guess she has been traumatized all here relationships it’s awful that she do t seek real help but like this says I guess she gets off on the highs of talking to him when he chooses to do so

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
My online rat told me he is ok with Tunisian girls, but they are "greedy", while European women can marry him without asking for money and any social achievements. And he is searching for pure love...
Liars big fat liars cheaters greedy narrsastic ugly rats !!!!! no morals no heart pure and simply text book drama
Yes you will pay for everything they think they are entitled to your money !!!!!
They refuse to work for others but they want your money to pay there wages for sitting in coffee!!!. Scamming rats
They will steal right in front off you and deny it saying you are crazy!!!
You pay for everything including the wedding and visa !!!!!!
The other rats see u as a bussiness venture for the rat your with !!!
Your nothing more than a atm machine
No shame no morals they don't care off you !!!!!!!
The rats are shameless dirty scumbags that stick together to steal lie and cheat from you and everyone family friends in fact everyone knows your being used except yourself but the code off conduct is never snitch on a rat in tunisia !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Liars big fat liars cheaters greedy narrsastic ugly rats !!!!! no morals no heart pure and simply text book drama
Yes you will pay for everything they think they are entitled to your money !!!!!
They refuse to work for others but they want your money to pay there wages for sitting in coffee!!!. Scamming rats
They will steal right in front off you and deny it saying you are crazy!!!
You pay for everything including the wedding and visa !!!!!!
The other rats see u as a bussiness venture for the rat your with !!!
Your nothing more than a atm machine
No shame no morals they don't care off you !!!!!!!
The rats are shameless dirty scumbags that stick together to steal lie and cheat from you and everyone family friends in fact everyone knows your being used except yourself but the code off conduct is never snitch on a rat in tunisia !!!!!
So far the ones I know of are all rats or they are in on it like my rats cousin lying for him!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Trouble is if you don't know and know nothing about bezness you pay everything because you feel sorry but NO don't do it - he is taking the p*ss!

900 tnd would get you 3 months in an appt.

So far the ones I know of are all rats or they are in on it like my rats cousin lying for him!
They all lie for each other theres not one honest rat amongst them all liars cheaters scammers !!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
He wanted £450 for apartment Thats 900 td,,But you give him £150 which is just over 300td for the same apartment ?? Im confused ..
He wanted 2240 dinas for 4vweeks in apartment and 2220 dinas for 4 weeks car thats before flights food and expenses and his long long list off gifts what a load off crap and bullshit he was a dimwit to think id fell for this !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He wanted 2240 dinas for 4vweeks in apartment and 2220 dinas for 4 weeks car thats before flights food and expenses and his long long list off gifts what a load off crap and bullshit he was a dimwit to think id fell for this !!!!!
Yeah I know how that is I pd for week in apt and the car driver and whatever else.... how stupid was i:confused:and not just once ..so glad that’s over!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yeah I know how that is I pd for week in apt and the car driver and whatever else.... how stupid was i:confused:and not just once ..so glad that’s over!
Did u recieve any thing from him ???
I used to pay all time for him too
But the last request for money for apartment and car was just so much that I actually told him to pay this time !!!! and said I'd rather book in 5 star hotel for myself !!!
U would except some thing in return for us paying like a beautiful gift
I realised that theses tunisisn men are f up in head im glad too its over i finished ed it !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Did u recieve any thing from him ???
I used to pay all time for him too
But the last request for money for apartment and car was just so much that I actually told him to pay this time !!!! and said I'd rather book in 5 star hotel for myself !!!
U would except some thing in return for us paying like a beautiful gift
I realised that theses tunisisn men are f up in head im glad too its over i finished ed it !!!!!
Are you kidding???? Nothing just being with him... gag....yes they are full of it! I would have rather been in a 5 star hotel !