Welcome to TLR

Warning signs to those involved with North African men

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Did u recieve any thing from him ???
I used to pay all time for him too
But the last request for money for apartment and car was just so much that I actually told him to pay this time !!!! and said I'd rather book in 5 star hotel for myself !!!
U would except some thing in return for us paying like a beautiful gift
I realised that theses tunisisn men are f up in head im glad too its over i finished ed it !!!!!
I imagine his face when you told him to pay this time! Lol! Good for you. That’s what they all need to hear.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
my Tunisian (we are no longer together, he is marrying a German woman for a visa. I wanted to tell her the truth, but she does not believe me, she thinks that he loves her) told me that men go to work in a hotel only for the sake of a European wedding and a visa 100 %. then they raise money to buy a house in Tunisia and a business. Women who are older or fat are specially chosen because they are not needed by other men. Everyone in Tunisia knows this. So if they see a young guy with an ugly or old European woman, they know that this is a business. And their family too. You are not a woman for them, you are money and a visa. This is terrible! How did you know he was a rat? Are they working or are they lazy? How do they behave after receiving a visa? How does their behavior change?
Yes it is cruel but if but if a lady is with someone who is 25 years younger than her then she should understand the game why he chooses her and not a young girl. Everything is folded in front of her if she is not blind

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
It's cruel when they know they're being exploited but are still with one of these men. There is such a thing as love making one blind. Maybe there's something in it.
Emotional, financial, physical... investment. You invest so much time and money into these relationships and face it most of us hate having to start all over again, with a new man and new BS lol. You convince yourself that it’s better the devil you know. Rats on the other hand invest little to nothing, plus they’re usually juggling a few on the go so no love lost. That’s why they’re able to move on so quickly. The less a guy invests the less he plans to stick around.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Emotional, financial, physical... investment. You invest so much time and money into these relationships and face it most of us hate having to start all over again, with a new man and new BS lol. You convince yourself that it’s better the devil you know. Rats on the other hand invest little to nothing, plus they’re usually juggling a few on the go so no love lost. That’s why they’re able to move on so quickly. The less a guy invests the less he plans to stick around.
Good riddance and money saved plus your time!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Don't forget the insults the disrespect we pay them to bestow on us and the hardest word to say is sorry to us they hate you so much but can't leave you because theve become addicated to your money
They think woman are stupid yes we are in one way to put up with a tunisisns man's mentality why we put up with up with it??? well i walked away i diid not give him the satisfaction off finishing it or ghosting me
Nevet again in my lufe will I trust a tunisian again they are the most narrsastic men in the world vile masty pieces off shite they treat woman as beneath them
We need to walk away from them and stop making excuses for the rats no money no gifts let them pay let them.buy you will see the true colours when u refuse and u ask them to buy and pay !!!!!!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Don't forget the insults the disrespect we pay them to bestow on us and the hardest word to say is sorry to us they hate you so much but can't leave you because theve become addicated to your money
They think woman are stupid yes we are in one way to put up with a tunisisns man's mentality why we put up with up with it??? well i walked away i diid not give him the satisfaction off finishing it or ghosting me
Nevet again in my lufe will I trust a tunisian again they are the most narrsastic men in the world vile masty pieces off shite they treat woman as beneath them
We need to walk away from them and stop making excuses for the rats no money no gifts let them pay let them.buy you will see the true colours when u refuse and u ask them to buy and pay !!!!!!!
Yes this is 100% one of the only ways to see if they’re genuine - make them pay or at least contribute. They find a way to save thousands for their “halal” weddings so why can’t they drop a few hundred for a plane ticket.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Believe that it is easier for men to go and it seems that infidelity is common in Tunisia and that they often have other women on say even though they are married. Understand that it is not easy to go if you have children with them but the fact is that you destroy yourself and the kids. In some cultures it is not acceptable to get divorced but if you live in cruel conditions then you have to make a choice in the end because such conditions are not good

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
But I was there once in April once in November and then last in December...all vacation time??

April and September should be cheaper.
April can be quite warm and also Easter is a Holliday period for tourists so maybe 600-750 a week.
November can be cold and not many tourists so price would be around 300-400 a week.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
April and September should be cheaper.
April can be quite warm and also Easter is a Holliday period for tourists so maybe 600-750 a week.
November can be cold and not many tourists so price would be around 300-400 a week.
Oh not for me.... grrrrrr yes very cold

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
But I was there once in April once in November and then last in December...all vacation time
None of it, at least not in the bigger Sousse region (nope, not even Eastern, because then most hotels offer very good deals to Tunisians). You also won't need to pay a "finders fee" at all, actually, just look at the houses near the hotels areas. The little signs with numbers on it - they are all rentals.
If you feel like it, you can even use other methods. For example, sit is a Cafe and ask the waiter if he knows someone in the neighbourhood who rents apartments and then walk over there. Or, what I do sometimes, simply walk slowly along the streets with the rental signs, look closely at them ... and it won't take long until someone comes and offers you an apartment. :)
The longer you stay, the more you can bring the price down - 1 week is more expensive than 2, and 2 or more than 3 (price per day, that is).

Avoid holiday times, July-September, then it will be difficult to get some acceptable price ... unless you got a rental car and settle 1 town away from the beach ... or in a worse part of the beach town. :)

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Don't go for an apartment with defunct heating or A/C. The weather is usually nice until mid december (unless the north coast), sometimes rain, but mostly sunny and 20+ °C; water temperatures are, until end of December, still higher than in June. :)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Don't go for an apartment with defunct heating or A/C. The weather is usually nice until mid december (unless the north coast), sometimes rain, but mostly sunny and 20+ °C; water temperatures are, until end of December, still higher than in June. :)
The apartment we stayed in had no heat in November rather cool!!

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Oh yes, I can imagine that. And it will stay that way until May. Even when it is warm outside, it takes some time until the building heats up - needs at least 15C at night and 23C in the day. More and more of the recently built apartments are connected to district heating or gas lines, though.

The difference between Tunisia and Western Europe is: Europeans go in winter out for walks and get back home to warm up - Tunisians go out and sit in the sun to recover from the cold night, hehe (been there, done that...). If you got such an apartment, be sure to have a warming bottle with you and a functioning full bath with hot water ... you will need it, both. :)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh yes, I can imagine that. And it will stay that way until May. Even when it is warm outside, it takes some time until the building heats up - needs at least 15C at night and 23C in the day. More and more of the recently built apartments are connected to district heating or gas lines, though.

The difference between Tunisia and Western Europe is: Europeans go in winter out for walks and get back home to warm up - Tunisians go out and sit in the sun to recover from the cold night, hehe (been there, done that...). If you got such an apartment, be sure to have a warming bottle with you and a functioning full bath with hot water ... you will need it, both. :)
We at least had some hot water I didn’t wash my hair the whole time too cold but I can go a week without washing it anyway.. thank goodness

March

Junior Rat Expert
Да, это жестоко, но если, но если женщина находится с кем-то, кто на 25 лет моложе ее, тогда она должна понять игру, почему он выбирает ее, а не молодую девушку. Все складывается перед ней, если она не слепая

Amira

Major Ratslayer
my friend married a guy much younger than her, eventually brought him to the UK, they both work and send all the money to his family, he does not respect her, he is not at all shy and communicates with many girls and women in front of her
Are they still married? I hope not . They have no respect for women and many unfortunately make a big buck by believing that they are really interested in them. Basically, it's all about money and a residence permit

Amira

Major Ratslayer
my friend married a guy much younger than her, eventually brought him to the UK, they both work and send all the money to his family, he does not respect her, he is not at all shy and communicates with many girls and women in front of her
if you look at how these men behave, you see that when they are with their friends, they overlook their wives. It seems to me that they make fun of her especially when they laugh and speak their language. Who knows what they are really talking about ???? If you are lucky and understand the language, you save yourself in many situations, I think. Believe that all of us on this site have learned that it does not pay to be naive