Welcome to TLR

Warning signs to those involved with North African men

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Probably photo shop:) and mine couldn’t even send me dates the trees that he waters wouldn’t have cost him anything but shipping not that I buy them here it’s just the freakin thought!!:( it’s all send me send me ughhhhh
It was with me too i want I want i want he would say but me I'd grown strong by then and said no to everything ,even going around the medina was like taking a 5year old around a sweet shop ,seriously I wanted to choke him with my bare hands ,he never let up all day ,even going as far as putting the trainers on and walking out the stall with them on !! I got frustrated with him. And i said you pay me go and I walked away ,needless to say he went back to apartment got in bed and slept all night with blanket on his head!!! I thought wtf am i in a relationship with !!! He needed a dummy to shut him up !! The only good thing was his silence for 2 days !!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It was with me too i want I want i want he would say but me I'd grown strong by then and said no to everything ,even going around the medina was like taking a 5year old around a sweet shop ,seriously I wanted to choke him with my bare hands ,he never let up all day ,even going as far as putting the trainers on and walking out the stall with them on !! I got frustrated with him. And i said you pay me go and I walked away ,needless to say he went back to apartment got in bed and slept all night with blanket on his head!!! I thought wtf am i in a relationship with !!! He needed a dummy to shut him up !! The only good thing was his silence for 2 days !!!
Sounds like a brat!! We spoil them and when we say no it’s a show put on by them either a sob story or hateful actions!!! Grow up dude think of others!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Sounds like a brat!! We spoil them and when we say no it’s a show put on by them either a sob story or hateful actions!!! Grow up dude think of others!!
Childish behaviour to encounter this from a adult u think am I really hearing and seeing this !!! U go back home thinking wtf was my holiday about did I realy pay to go all that way to see a grown man stamp his feet put a blanket on his head give you silence cry over 2 dinas !!! You start to think and question yourself did u realy just go through all this embarrassment off watching this behaviour from a child whoops sorry i meant rat , the question is wtf is wrong with them !!! Entertainment value nil worth our flight no worth our dinas no can we get a refund please haha !!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
What, help each other to scam ?
They dont need a site they sit in coffee duscussung all the tactics and show your photos off make aughter about you and say many things to each other about each wifes and gfs be careful what you send what you do every thong is scrutinised by the rats ,they brag off what gifts u bought them and invite them unbeknown to you and expect you to foot bill
Di u think when his friends suddenly appear its by accident iff course not the rat has informed them where he is !!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
What, help each other to scam ?
Yes they share everything sbout you only the honest ones won't say anything about you if they truly love u everythjng between u will be secret but if there a rat u wanna bet everything between u including the scams your private life including your sex life will be known to others with added extras to make u look like an whore when he is the one not you so be careful the scams the tatics they used are shared between them all only the ones that love you will not divulge anything but the rats telltale about everything !!!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Yes they share everything sbout you only the honest ones won't say anything about you if they truly love u everythjng between u will be secret but if there a rat u wanna bet everything between u including the scams your private life including your sex life will be known to others with added extras to make u look like an whore when he is the one not you so be careful the scams the tatics they used are shared between them all only the ones that love you will not divulge anything but the rats telltale about everything !!!!!
How did you find this out?

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
How did you find this out?
You hear it you see it in coffee in hotels its ridiculous how u see one man with one woman one week then another a week or 2 later ,just be careful what u send what you share what you do and how you dress they all laugh at not only european women but tunisian women too but keep your personal amd financial details private or all the rats will know your bussiness !!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You hear it you see it in coffee in hotels its ridiculous how u see one man with one woman one week then another a week or 2 later ,just be careful what u send what you share what you do and how you dress they all laugh at not only european women but tunisian women too but keep your personal amd financial details private or all the rats will know your bussiness !!!
I do believe this to be true ex:my rats brother one would be leaving another coming in ewwwww

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Yes it’s true, and some have also been known to video record their liaisons so beware. Culturally, sharing details of your private/married life is forbidden - ok nobody’s perfect but if he’s habitually putting you in a bad light in front of even family and friends, then you can be sure that he’s a furry friend!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Yes it’s true, and some have also been known to video record their liaisons so beware. Culturally, sharing details of your private/married life is forbidden - ok nobody’s perfect but if he’s habitually putting you in a bad light in front of even family and friends, then you can be sure that he’s a furry friend!
No not me i saw it happen to others I never allowed him the satisfaction off knowing anything personal or financially about me and I knew the laws off decency in tunisia and I knew his family were in on it i only let him know what i wanted him to know that's how it is play th4m at there own game ,!!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Watch for the control too there in tunisia your in another country and they think they can control every aspect off your life even demanding u ask permission to go to your local shop !!! Whoa betide u if you dare to do something as incredibly bad as this they will amger scream at you because u never asked their outright permission!!! Imagine if they were living with you in your country in your home would there anger turn into physical because u dared defy them !!! But they think they can do what they want without informing you !! Control is abuse !!!!!.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
It’s true, I’ve heard it and seen it. The way you talk is shared, the pictures you send are shared... they are macho, one wants to prove to the other he is more skilled and able to get more than the other rather its sex, nudity, money, whatever... the whole relationship is a joke from the start.
Yes, unfortunately, you're right. When you think about it, they have girls everywhere but I think most have a local girl somewhere they look up to. But they exploit others for money and material things and the sad thing is that some women spend too much time and not least money on them. Some travel down 2 to 3 times a year and it can be impossible to be cheap. Not now in these times. There are probably no planes going down there now

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes, unfortunately, you're right. When you think about it, they have girls everywhere but I think most have a local girl somewhere they look up to. But they exploit others for money and material things and the sad thing is that some women spend too much time and not least money on them. Some travel down 2 to 3 times a year and it can be impossible to be cheap. Not now in these times. There are probably no planes going down there now
That’s a blessing about the planes! I couldn’t afford going 3 times a year it’s one thing if the cost of everything was being shared but paying for everything is alittle much!! And also I had no intentions or interest in going 3 times! 2 was too much but you knew w these rats and their whining

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
That’s a blessing about the planes! I couldn’t afford going 3 times a year it’s one thing if the cost of everything was being shared but paying for everything is alittle much!! And also I had no intentions or interest in going 3 times! 2 was too much but you knew w these rats and their whining
Whining whining like a dog they never ever stop so let them pay for your fare i see the flight price to tunisia with tui in march with insurance is £500 and that dose not include covid test or taxi or train fare to airport ,!!!!! We have better things to spend that money on not rats come on go treat yourself to a spa feel beautiful not spend on them before u book tott up the money and see what do u get in return nothing but a baby rat ,then see what u can actually spend the money on to benefit you ,you will be amazed at what you can do with the money if you want a baby rat cheaper to go to pet store and buy one there !!!! No whining and less hassle!!!!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Yes it is throwing money right out the window and many of these men have more women it is proven here. If the "type" does not have money, it is the women who get the whole bill and it will be extremely expensive in the long run. Have actually talked to someone who has type in another country and who travels often. Have the impression that they actually pay for most apartment car etc. When I think about it, I do not understand that they can really afford. It's good while they are there but I think that when these women go home they are unfaithful to younger women. It is impossible to rely on a distance relationship. If you trust the other, it may work, but I think it will be difficult, especially if he is younger than her

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Yes it is throwing money right out the window and many of these men have more women it is proven here. If the "type" does not have money, it is the women who get the whole bill and it will be extremely expensive in the long run. Have actually talked to someone who has type in another country and who travels often. Have the impression that they actually pay for most apartment car etc. When I think about it, I do not understand that they can really afford. It's good while they are there but I think that when these women go home they are unfaithful to younger women. It is impossible to rely on a distance relationship. If you trust the other, it may work, but I think it will be difficult, especially if he is younger than her
Younger older sane age they cheat tunisan men are not faithful full stop even to a beautiful rich woman loyalty means nothing to them !!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Most definitely!!!! Especially when they have taken ALL the trust away!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Younger older sane age they cheat tunisan men are not faithful full stop even to a beautiful rich woman loyalty means nothing to them !!
You are right about the Tunisians that fish online, love bomb you and 99.9% of those that have contact with tourists.

However we always say here that not all Tunisians are rats - there are some genuine men that are disgusted by the behaviour of rats but it is unlikely you will meet one whilst on holiday as they tend to steer clear of the scumbag rats.

MH x

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
You are right about the Tunisians that fish online, love bomb you and 99.9% of those that have contact with tourists.

However we always say here that not all Tunisians are rats - there are some genuine men that are disgusted by the behaviour of rats but it is unlikely you will meet one whilst on holiday as they tend to steer clear of the scumbag rats.

MH x
I qgree my friend is Married to the most wonderful tunisisn man theve been martied 13 years and have 3 gorgeous children the good genuine tunisian that do love are being pushed into the rats names its not right and theses men I do realy feel sorry for the genuine tunisian man looking for love i have always said that a percentage off tunisian men are real and loving its a shame the rats do this as they give most tunisian men a bad name qnd that's certainly not the case xx