Welcome to TLR

Warning signs to those involved with North African men

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thank you Sabrina, we are celebrating today! Yes, I am sure he is there right now to pick up his charity fund, the rat has to have his internet and coffee shop allowance LOL.
I know, it is all fake with the rats!
Oh yes how well I know. One day they will reap what they sow..if only we could be flies and see;) I think we will just have a happy peaceful moment

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Same here, the trust in relationships has gone too!
I never seen a balanced person in my rat, he was either off the wall angry or flying high on emotions.
I did love him but I could only stand so much of his inconsistency, lies and deception after awhile love dies a slow death.
I am not a door mat or a punching bag, and my patience ran out after his messing about, in and out of my life.
Just think I had members of my family die during this time, he was incapable of understanding anything.
And the rat did not know but my father told me not to go and see the rat, and his intuition was spot on.
And my father died after that, I never got to speak to him before he died !
I feel so bad for that :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
Why I remember that it was a dark time and it is my father's birthday today.
At the same time the rat was asking for money when I was burying my father and it was
a disgraceful thing to do, there was a separation after that for a long time.
So I also looked after and cared about these family members because there was no one else.
So I can relate to a woman committing suicide after recognizing the abuse.
When I look at my sons and think how blessed I am, the rat is so not worth it!
So did I omg my tears are falling so very much i lost someone and buried them he knew they were dieing and didn't fucking care and he was called on that night but it was too late he was busy cam calling messaging other women to care one bit a few weeks later he called to say sorry fucking sorry yeah rite !!!!!! Then asked me for money later in the day i told him to go f himself I hate hate hate him so much your story is so very similar to mine that I actually thought ur rat was mine obviously it isn't but it shows the depths off fucking cruelity they use against you !!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Same here, the trust in relationships has gone too!
I never seen a balanced person in my rat, he was either off the wall angry or flying high on emotions.
I did love him but I could only stand so much of his inconsistency, lies and deception after awhile love dies a slow death.
I am not a door mat or a punching bag, and my patience ran out after his messing about, in and out of my life.
Just think I had members of my family die during this time, he was incapable of understanding anything.
And the rat did not know but my father told me not to go and see the rat, and his intuition was spot on.
And my father died after that, I never got to speak to him before he died !
I feel so bad for that :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
Why I remember that it was a dark time and it is my father's birthday today.
At the same time the rat was asking for money when I was burying my father and it was
a disgraceful thing to do, there was a separation after that for a long time.
So I also looked after and cared about these family members because there was no one else.
So I can relate to a woman committing suicide after recognizing the abuse.
When I look at my sons and think how blessed I am, the rat is so not worth it!
What a f----- ing nasty piece off shite
They are all the same each and everyone off the rats in tunisia !!!!!!!
They say time heal all wounds but it doesn't always. It hurts deepdown inside of you untill you can place it and move on knowing all of this is in the past. These rats use their anger toward us to scare us and to have their way. They are not adults they are spoiled little boys in an adult body. Life experiences makes us stronger and in my mind women are stronger then men and so are you now your in charge of your own life without a spoiled little boy
I have hatred for him so much !!!!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
What a f----- ing nasty piece off shite
They are all the same each and everyone off the rats in tunisia !!!!!!!

I have hatred for him so much !!!!!!!!
Exactly, took the rat awhile to come around to offer condolences about my Father.
It was $50 apparently that he owed his cousin (BS story), I told his sister about this even she was disgusted.
The rat also wanted us to marry during this time, and already told the family to get together but I guess
my poor dead Father got in his way.
Being that the rat would spy on my Facebook, noticed everything else except for my brother passing away!
Then he offered condolences almost 2 years after the fact!
Then my mother passed away shortly after the brother, and having to hear the Tunisian rat's spoiled ranting
about how I take too long to deal with him while I had to look after all the family affairs.
Meanwhile my mother died, he was love bombing this other women and offering his condolences about her mother.
She knew about me too, his social media was full of what a bad ex-wife I was etc.
Oh habibi I love you she says and same back but no jealousy here he can go to Germany because
Canada doesn't need a parasite like this rat!
I don't even want anything about him on my social media, so why talk about me?
Sickening is what it is, I have nothing but disdain for my ex-rat.
I got more emotion from a rock, then this deadweight Tunisian Rat!

I know no one needs convincing here about my true story.
It's all lies from the rat, first of all I was separated not his ex-wife, it was not 7years of marriage only
2 years at this point.
But you know, this is what the rats do is lie all their lives.
That being said, I will never regret travelling to Tunisia and knowing about another culture.
That's the only positive that came away from my awful experience.
Sorry for the long rant too!

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    510.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Exactly, took the rat awhile to come around to offer condolences about my Father.
It was $50 apparently that he owed his cousin (BS story), I told his sister about this even she was disgusted.
The rat also wanted us to marry during this time, and already told the family to get together but I guess
my poor dead Father got in his way.
Being that the rat would spy on my Facebook, noticed everything else except for my brother passing away!
Then he offered condolences almost 2 years after the fact!
Then my mother passed away shortly after the brother, and having to hear the Tunisian rat's spoiled ranting
about how I take too long to deal with him while I had to look after all the family affairs.
Meanwhile my mother died, he was love bombing this other women and offering his condolences about her mother.
She knew about me too, his social media was full of what a bad ex-wife I was etc.
Oh habibi I love you she says and same back but no jealousy here he can go to Germany because
Canada doesn't need a parasite like this rat!
I don't even want anything about him on my social media, so why talk about me?
Sickening is what it is, I have nothing but disdain for my ex-rat.
I got more emotion from a rock, then this deadweight Tunisian Rat!

I know no one needs convincing here about my true story.
It's all lies from the rat, first of all I was separated not his ex-wife, it was not 7years of marriage only
2 years at this point.
But you know, this is what the rats do is lie all their lives.
That being said, I will never regret travelling to Tunisia and knowing about another culture.
That's the only positive that came away from my awful experience.
Sorry for the long rant too!
Good riddance!! You are (we all ) are so much better off without them, sure it takes time to get them out of our systems but we are so much better after. And we realize that they lie about Everything, things that don’t even matter. Last time I spoke to mine I told him I didn’t think he knew how to tell the truth, and asked him why?? And I said I’m sure your mom didn’t teach you to lie! It is his brother that taught him to lie.... he’s a BAD ABUSIVE RAT! I talk about him a lot because I know how he is! And mine will be just like him! Only someone else problem now

Last edited:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
It dosent matter if your stupid or easy pray they will hit on you as it depends on the rat nothing else if he passes u around through messages or coffee then u will be inundated with requests once u add a million more come zooming in but even if the rat had genuine feelings for u but was influenced by family/ friends u will see no matter how much his feelings are for u money greed will always come first before love !
Obviously but lazy rats who want fast results go to a particular kind of woman. Let’s say fragile, lost, mentally challenged or open to adventures. I know of a Tunisian who got a severely sick woman pregnant and ended up getting his documents. Now she is in the very final phase of her illness with no chance of cure he is planning to take the kid to Tunisia since he doesn’t give a flying f*ck about him.
I am 100% sure he is still flirting around looking for another prey for his own profit. Disgusting

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Obviously but lazy rats who want fast results go to a particular kind of woman. Let’s say fragile, lost, mentally challenged or open to adventures. I know of a Tunisian who got a severely sick woman pregnant and ended up getting his documents. Now she is in the very final phase of her illness with no chance of cure he is planning to take the kid to Tunisia since he doesn’t give a flying f*ck about him.
I am 100% sure he is still flirting around looking for another prey for his own profit. Disgusting
Wow that’s low. If anyone has any doubts of the depths of depravity they can sink to... I have no words they are psychopaths.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Why is he taking the kid to tunisia, if he doesn't care about him?

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
What a dam f up in head rat lowlife!!!!!

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
What a dam f up in head rat lowlife!!!!!
I forgot to mention that poor young woman was previously married to an Algerian who tricked her for documents, turned out he was married in his country... She struggled to get her marriage cancelled.

If the Tunisian had a heart or a bit of sense he would have spared her in the first place. No morals, nothing.

And the best thing, he managed to get a good job thanks to his documents but he screwed up and got fired and now he is back selling drugs and stealing here and there because old habits die hard and he can’t even repent from his disgusting ways.

I could tell dozens of stories like this, you just have to visit the French suburbs there are plenty of victims. It is real life, not even online.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Why is he taking the kid to tunisia, if he doesn't care about him?
Because the kid is like a burden I suppose, he wants to get rid of him to send him to the grandma rat back to Tunisia.
If he loses custody after the mother dies, he may lose some benefits he gets in France. He has to keep the kid in some way or another. Also he is young and he probably wants to have fun again if you see what I mean.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That is so sad how low they go!
It had me in tears thinking of how the rats destroy their victims :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
I keep thinking of poor Danielle on 90 Day Fiancé and how Mohamed just up and left her after being married. I think she had some issues too and he could see that. On the single life 90 Day Fiancé, he starts texting her again after 3 years so they meet up, from one video I watched she ends up in tears after that meeting.
I can sympathize with the depression she dealt with after he left her, it is like the rats leave bad energy around after!
When Mohamed was at the tell-all he said she smelt and no one will have sex with her, keep that stuff private but that's the way the rats are.
Imagine all around the world who has seen that and the people making fun of her, she will always be the butt of jokes because of that.
I know the show is scripted, but this is so wrong on so many levels!
Just how low can a rat go!
Mohamed could never have done it without her help, so I know she has faults but the people judging her for her looks etc. it is just awful and so demeaning!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I forgot to mention that poor young woman was previously married to an Algerian who tricked her for documents, turned out he was married in his country... She struggled to get her marriage cancelled.

If the Tunisian had a heart or a bit of sense he would have spared her in the first place. No morals, nothing.

And the best thing, he managed to get a good job thanks to his documents but he screwed up and got fired and now he is back selling drugs and stealing here and there because old habits die hard and he can’t even repent from his disgusting ways.

I could tell dozens of stories like this, you just have to visit the French suburbs there are plenty of victims. It is real life, not even online.
Why in the world would you go thru hell get out just to enter again?? Blows my mind

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yeah and the friends of this fckers are also with the friends of that girl, you know. They act like a gang grooming groups of friends. It is all well planned and organised !
The rats love to provoke, my ex-rat loved to use this method.
This is another angle as well, the rats want their victims to feel alienated.
He even tried to use my son to get through to me.
Like talking to my son all nice and saying he has a problem with me etc.
Just to get sympathy and then have my son tell me off but that never happened!
Like the victim up against them, I mean they think there is strength in numbers
I experienced the rat putting me against his family, like them saying something like "Go to your rich fat old Canadian" of course he says something
to provoke a response.
Of course lying is second nature to these rats, and then if I responded to the BS and his baiting, it would seem like I am the crazy one.
When the rat succeeds at baiting one against another, the rat loves watch the show!

So the rats provoke fights and leave the victim feeling so alone.
First of all I am not that much older then him, and being fat and beautiful would be the word.
I am not rich by any means!
How does me being fat compare to the ugliness of my ex-rat?
At least I can lose the weight, but the rat will never lose the ugly he is

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Because the kid is like a burden I suppose, he wants to get rid of him to send him to the grandma rat back to Tunisia.
If he loses custody after the mother dies, he may lose some benefits he gets in France. He has to keep the kid in some way or another. Also he is young and he probably wants to have fun again if you see what I mean.
Can't her family prevent he can take the child to tunisia? Surely if the child is born in France her family has rights to keep the child there and take care of the child? Blows my mind how devious these rats are I see it here in Belgium to its horrible and you can't help them

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I experienced the rat putting me against his family, like them saying something like "Go to your rich fat old Canadian" of course he says something
to provoke a response.
Of course lying is second nature to these rats, and then if I responded to the BS and his baiting, it would seem like I am the crazy one.
First of all I am not that much older then him, and being fat and beautiful would be the word.
At least I can lose the weight, but the rat will never lose the ugly he is!
It's horrible what this rat has put you through. Body shaming somebody who supposedly loves you is low but we know how these rats are they will do anything to hurt you and get any reaction out of you. You are beautiful as you are and don't let him tell you anything else. He is the ugly mutt inside and outside and that can't be changed.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
That is so sad how low they go!
It had me in tears thinking of how the rats destroy their victims :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
I keep thinking of poor Danielle on 90 Day Fiancé and how Mohamed just up and left her after being married. I think she had some issues too and he could see that. On the single life 90 Day Fiancé, he starts texting her again after 3 years so they meet up, from one video I watched she ends up in tears after that meeting.
I can sympathize with the depression she dealt with after he left her, it is like the rats leave bad energy around after!
When Mohamed was at the tell-all he said she smelt and no one will have sex with her, keep that stuff private but that's the way the rats are.
Imagine all around the world who has seen that and the people making fun of her, she will always be the butt of jokes because of that.
I know the show is scripted, but this is so wrong on so many levels!
Just how low can a rat go!
Mohamed could never have done it without her help, so I know she has faults but the people judging her for her looks etc. it is just awful and so demeaning!
Yes and now this dirty b*stard is a truck driver and seems to live a good life all thanks to humiliating a gullible woman. This is exactly my point. How shameful of them. I donno how he can still show his face on tv as if he were innocent.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
to provoke a response.
When the rat succeeds at baiting one against another, the rat loves watch the show!

At least I can lose the weight, but the rat will never lose the ugly he is
Yes they want you to feel sad and lonely and turn to them for comfort so they can gaslight you more easily. Same old strategy. They are making themselves as irreplaceable in our life so we cannot survive without them. WRONG !

And well quite a few Arab men love ‘fat’ women so there is nothing to feel bad about. I am on the bigger size too and couldn’t care less. My rat even told me he wouldn’t mind if I had extra package.
And plenty of honest men will also love us and respect us so

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Can't her family prevent he can take the child to tunisia? Surely if the child is born in France her family has rights to keep the child there and take care of the child? Blows my mind how devious these rats are I see it here in Belgium to its horrible and you can't help them
I think France and Belgium face the same situation with these kind of people.

The girl’s mother is trying to get the kid for herself but I donno how this will go as we know these guys are used to kidnapping their kids easily. I donno how the girl feels, I don’t really like her but I do have sympathy. She cannot even go in peace knowing all the mess awaiting. I would never be able to if I were in her shoes...

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Yes they want you to feel sad and lonely and turn to them for comfort so they can gaslight you more easily. Same old strategy. They are making themselves as irreplaceable in our life so we cannot survive without them. WRONG !

And well quite a few Arab men love ‘fat’ women so there is nothing to feel bad about. I am on the bigger size too and couldn’t care less. My rat even told me he wouldn’t mind if I had extra package.
I too waa dis
It's horrible what this rat has put you through. Body shaming somebody who supposedly loves you is low but we know how these rats are they will do anything to hurt you and get any reaction out of you. You are beautiful as you are and don't let him tell you anything else. He is the ugly mutt inside and outside and that can't be changed.
Body shameing they need to look in mirror before they body shame any woman !!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I think France and Belgium face the same situation with these kind of people.

The girl’s mother is trying to get the kid for herself but I donno how this will go as we know these guys are used to kidnapping their kids easily. I donno how the girl feels, I don’t really like her but I do have sympathy. She cannot even go in peace knowing all the mess awaiting. I would never be able to if I were in her shoes...
If this child goes with the father ...so long !

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

Love your body, love yourself

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer

yes, you are so right Bubbly how they make us feel alone and gaslight us!
I am still in awe of what happened to me.
I am in a better place now, although compared to if he had have made it here I am sure my life would be a hell.
The ex-rat had his own agenda, he stated he would send everything he could get his hands on and send it to his family.
First of all, if he made it here he could not work for a few years.
As well, I should never feel like I have to pay all the bills, taxes etc. just so he can have it easy.
Life does not work that way, for the rats it is different.
It would never have happened because the rat would never have qualified even with my help!
So it is all hypothetical, and if he could have made it here!

So I reached out to professionals here, I was upfront and honest about everything about the Rat!
Plus I was upfront and honest to myself, and all the advice I got was DON'T do it!
I raised my sons on my own for sometime, don't have to be going through this BS!
Besides there are some good men here who would love to have a woman such as me.
So the best case scenario is that I am alone doing my own thing.
Worst case scenario would be if I took the parasite rat in, misery for the rest of my life!
If he decided to abandon me and go off to Montreal (Tunisian network there), which was his agenda (found this out through Facebook), I could face jail time if I could not take care of the rat.
So I choose me and my family!

Last edited:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
yes, you are so right Bubbly how they make us feel alone and gaslight us!
I am still in awe of what happened to me.
I am in a better place now, although compared to if he had have made it here I am sure my life would be a hell.
The ex-rat had his own agenda, he stated he would send everything he could get his hands on and send it to his family.
First of all, if he made it here he could not work for a few years.
As well, I should never feel like I have to pay all the bills, taxes etc. just so he can have it easy.
Life does not work that way, for the rats it is different.
It would never have happened because the rat would never have qualified even with my help!
So it is all hypothetical, and if he could have made it here!

So I reached out to professionals here, I was upfront and honest about everything about the Rat!
Plus I was upfront and honest to myself, and all the advice I got was DON'T do it!
I raised my sons on my own for sometime, don't have to be going through this BS!
Besides there are some good men here who would love to have a woman such as me.
So the best case scenario is that I am alone doing my own thing.
Worst case scenario would be if I took the parasite rat in, misery for the rest of my life!
If he decided to abandon me and go off to Montreal (Tunisian network there), which was his agenda (found this out through Facebook), I could face jail time if I could not take care of the rat.
So I choose me and my family!
Try to take care of yourself and protect yourself. You and your kids are the top priority.
Unfortunately there are plenty of parasites like this men and women who only know how to suck the blood out of empathetic people. You don’t have to feel guilty and blame yourself for anything. Sometimes we are just deciding to trust the wrong person. We wanna also feel happy and in love while they just know how to take advantage of our feelings.
Now you know what this is all about. It is a chapter of your life but definitely not the end of your story.
Be careful and treat him the way he deserves to be. If they see us strong and strict they will dread us.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Not much here in North Europe too. And tunisian have not good reputation as workers. Europe are flowing over by people comming here now from North Africa. And the job marked are low. So if a firm have to choose by an North African or a native who speak our language. I guess tunisian are way beck in line
Rats are idle in every way the only work they do is scams in coffee showing each other the gains off the day money transferred to them by women is laid on the bed photographed and passed in messages to each other and shown in coffee along with your photo they laugh about u the more money the more jealousy between the rats !!!!
The woman is ridiculed by the rats ffs these bustards need a taste off there own medicine !!!!!!!! Filthy scammers no morals ugly rats no shame either family off vermin !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: