Welcome to TLR

Warning signs to those involved with North African men

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Rats are idle in every way the only work they do is scams in coffee showing each other the gains off the day money transferred to them by women is laid on the bed photographed and passed in messages to each other and shown in coffee along with your photo they laugh about u the more money the more jealousy between the rats !!!!
The woman is ridiculed by the rats ffs these bustards need a taste off there own medicine !!!!!!!! Filthy scammers no morals ugly rats no shame either family off vermin !!!!!!
So sad, I never gave my rat any pics like that but it works like extortion when they threaten the victims with showing/telling their families, friends and even coworkers too!
I know they laugh and say disgusting things about their victims..
I know my ex-rat talks to his rat friends about me, now it is someone new sending the rat money.
Such a filthy rat talking about those who helped him, some victims are so unaware.
I think if I could tell a victim about it, I would be considered jealous or crazy!

The rats can use messages, photos, videos and texts too!
They waste their energy on doing all this nasty stuff and yet cannot use that same energy to get a job!

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I just want to add that its not easy to tell a victim, especially if the rat has already conditioned the new victim.
The ex-rat started a smear campaign, I should say libel and slander campaign against me because none of it was true.

His social media is a testament to that, on the ex-rats Facebook he had portrayed me as a jealous
and crazy woman. One of his victims laughed at all of this, how can anyone laugh at someone they
know nothing about.
As I know the ex-rat is a narcissist craving power and control, he get his jollies by the power to crush someone by his words.
Quite a coward rat because the ex-rat could never do that in front of a real man but will take a woman down.
She only sees the rat as a friend now after 3 years and pitied all his posts in which the ex-rat portrayed himself as victim.
Does not concern me what he thinks anymore and he hates the fact that I got away.
But what he does not tell his female friend is the fact that he played both sides of the fence, sending me messages behind
closed doors and portraying himself as this victim of a crazed ex-wife.
In fact the opposite is true!
I have no jealousy at all, of what I mean really?
What is really crazy is how the rat thinks that no one can see through his deception!!

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I just want to add that its not easy to tell a victim, especially if the rat has already conditioned the new victim.
The ex-rat started a smear campaign, I should say libel and slander campaign against me because none of it was true.

His social media is a testament to that, on the ex-rats Facebook he had portrayed me as a jealous
and crazy woman. One of his victims laughed at all of this, how can anyone laugh at someone they
know nothing about.
As I know the ex-rat is a narcissist craving power and control, he get his jollies by the power to crush someone by his words.
Quite a coward rat because the ex-rat could never do that in front of a real man but will take a woman down.
She only sees the rat as a friend now after 3 years and pitied all his posts in which the ex-rat portrayed himself as victim.
Does not concern me what he thinks anymore and he hates the fact that I got away.
But what he does not tell his female friend is the fact that he played both sides of the fence, sending me messages behind
closed doors and portraying himself as this victim of a crazed ex-wife.
In fact the opposite is true!
I have no jealousy at all, of what I mean really?
What is really crazy is how the rat thinks that no one can see through his deception!!
The rats will never let you go even with a new victim they will find a way off getting to you !!
They consider the things theve done as normal part off everyday life for them
My rat even started to abuse me in front off my relatives my friends till i myself told him straight what i thought off his family his parents his friends that stood by him not because they loved but because he was with me and actually thought I was brain dead!!!! Funny considering none off them moved till coffee closed !!!! you laugh back at him you tell him the truth about himself you mock him send him photos off him looking not so good ,you will see his crocodile tears then his reply to messages all sweet and self pitying
But the rat can do this to you !!!!!!
Give him a taste off his own medicine see how much self pitying he dose then !!!!
Thats the only way to deal with ratssatistic !!!!!

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
Here are the signs I gathered from my sad experience.

My rat emptied my bank account a month ago and I am now in the proces of healing and going back in my mind all the signs that I closed my eyes for. I hope that if you are ever in doubt as to whether your guy is for real or if he is scamming you, NEVER GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT! Instead research A LOT before you get further involved.

The most obvious signs of bezness (marriage scam) is if you met him online and he declares his love very quickly without ever meeting you, age difference, asking for money etc.

My rat seemed so so so sweet, so open and honest and almost innocent. It's ALL fake! I met him in a bar in Sweden 3 years ago, so.....
  • It can happen everywhere, not just online or in their countries
    We kept in contact via Facebook for three years and it was not until recently he scammed me
  • They keep you “alive” with friendly messages for months and years to produce a feeling of safety in you. Their game is to make you trust him so that he can manipulate you.
  • Even if you tried to forget him and ignored his messages and thinks he must have forgotten you.....BAM! Suddenly he is back in your facebook inbox.
  • Upon our first meeting he told me I was “a good girl”, “we can live in Malmø”, “my mother dont care you are older”, “you look young”, and later “my mother likes you” (she never met me!).
  • Other things he said was “come and visit me in Morocco”, “you are always welcome”.
  • He said we could stay with his family if I ever came to visit his country which made me all like “WTF” because I know that is so not accepted in these countries, a not married couple under the same roof. A clear sign of bezness.
  • He was always on the phone and often handed me the phone telling me to say hi to his mother, a cousin, a friend ect. All to make me feel safe.
  • We had not seen eachother for 2,5 years when we met last year. So he was VERY PATIENT. Very persuading. Sending me pictures from his country of his family, friends....all to make me trust him.
  • The reason they are (he was) very patient is that they have many options(women) that they work on simultaneously. But you (I did) think that woaw he must really like me since he never forgot me.
  • Actually he used that phrase quite often “I never forget you in my life”, “nothing is ever forgotten”.
  • I wondered why he never answered when I called him on his cell phone. Later I found out he had silenced my number. How convinient. He told me “maybe there is something wrong in your phone”.
  • He gladly let me pay for everything. He paid for maybe 2 % of everything we bought and used together.
  • The reason I think he stole my credit card information was that he knew it was our last meeting. I had told him, I would not marry him. So robbing me was his plan B. When I confronted him (texting) he played the guilt trip, saying “I wanted to visit you, but now never”.
So there you have it. I lost “my love”. He lost an ATM.
I'm so sorry to hear that !!
It must've been hard to cope with all this, but Move forward you can do it !!

You've mentioned everything Spot-on and really accurately, you've indeed had signals from the very beginning that might've made you think of running away from this rat ... but it's okay we can't change the past.

You've nailed something very very important as well, it's the fact that not all of them are able to perform their criminal acts online or in their countries, indeed they can also do that in other countries...

I can assume why, since most rats that are living abroad are illegals or have some sort of a short term visas or papers .. or just getting some sort of a unemployment pensions especially those that have worked in european countries then lost their jobs.

They'd start trying to find ways to extend their stays, and of course get some cash from people ...

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I'm so sorry to hear that !!
It must've been hard to cope with all this, but Move forward you can do it !!

You've mentioned everything Spot-on and really accurately, you've indeed had signals from the very beginning that might've made you think of running away from this rat ... but it's okay we can't change the past.

You've nailed something very very important as well, it's the fact that not all of them are able to perform their criminal acts online or in their countries, indeed they can also do that in other countries...

I can assume why, since most rats that are living abroad are illegals or have some sort of a short term visas or papers .. or just getting some sort of a unemployment pensions especially those that have worked in european countries then lost their jobs.

They'd start trying to find ways to extend their stays, and of course get some cash from people ...
The dam rats need a taste off there own medicine tunisian men must have a school off rats!!!! I knew he had stolen off me I laid a trap leaving dinas in my bag open i saw him through the mirror take the money and put it in his pocket , we went out in the car i jever said anything but was angry , he stopped the car and went into the shop, I pulled down the mirror in car as the sun was in my eyes then I pulled his down too and money fell out he had hidden my money dinars there I knew as I had marked them , I had to confront him it caused the most sensational argument we had ever had ,i truly thought he was goung to hit me, he denied it but still fought to get the money that was mine from me i hate him lower than a snakes belly!!!!!!:all the rats the same theives!!!!!!

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
The dam rats need a taste off there own medicine tunisian men must have a school off rats!!!! I knew he had stolen off me I laid a trap leaving dinas in my bag open i saw him through the mirror take the money and put it in his pocket , we went out in the car i jever said anything but was angry , he stopped the car and went into the shop, I pulled down the mirror in car as the sun was in my eyes then I pulled his down too and money fell out he had hidden my money dinars there I knew as I had marked them , I had to confront him it caused the most sensational argument we had ever had ,i truly thought he was goung to hit me, he denied it but still fought to get the money that was mine from me i hate him lower than a snakes belly!!!!!!:all the rats the same theives!!!!!!
Sh#t !! that's so F#cking crazy !! a Rat would always steal whenever he has the opportunity of course .. they are thieves by nature so it won't make a difference which way they'd use in order to steal other people's money

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Sh#t !! that's so F#cking crazy !! a Rat would always steal whenever he has the opportunity of course .. they are thieves by nature so it won't make a difference which way they'd use in order to steal other people's money
Even when I sent him photo off taking the money out off my bag he said I had asked to him too i told him
I had always suspected him off theiving off me money had been going missing he dam blamed the cleaner and to tell u the truth of she found any money she would put it on my drawers under my perfume ,never ever have the cleaners stolen from me ,once I accidently left my phone near to coffee machine the worker there searched till he found me and the rat even though the worker refused my dinas as a way iff thanking him the rat went ballistic when I insisted the worker take the dinas the manager said it was OK to give him but the rat temper for rest off day was explosive !!!
Why steal !!!! why theive !!!!
When we come all the way to see them and they are supposed to be our fiance and trust was gone then with the rat ,i knew then no matter how loveing kind you are to them how much u treat them like a king you will never be there Queen they are the jester a comlete joke to them selves ,I felt truly ashamed iff him but i dont think he felt shame at his behavior only shame he felt was he got caught in the act !!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Even when I sent him photo off taking the money out off my bag he said I had asked to him too i told him

I had always suspected him off theiving off me money had been going missing he dam blamed the cleaner and to tell u the truth of she found any money she would put it on my drawers under my perfume ,never ever have the cleaners stolen from me ,once I accidently left my phone near to coffee machine the worker there searched till he found me and the rat even though the worker refused my dinas as a way iff thanking him the rat went ballistic when I insisted the worker take the dinas the manager said it was OK to give him but the rat temper for rest off day was explosive !!!
Why steal !!!! why theive !!!!
When we come all the way to see them and they are supposed to be our fiance and trust was gone then with the rat ,i knew then no matter how loveing kind you are to them how much u treat them like a king you will never be there Queen they are the jester a comlete joke to them selves ,I felt truly ashamed iff him but i dont think he felt shame at his behavior only shame he felt was he got caught in the act !!!!
Just a criminal they have no feelings or no conscience it’s all about them what they can gain they don’t give a rats ass!

qvinde

Senior Rat Expert
Oh I forgot one other thing in my list of self experienced warning sign. One which I have seen that many members of this site have also mentioned.

My rat told me he doesn't like Moroccan girls. I asked him why, but he did not have an answer. Maybe he couldn't explain since his English was horrible. He said he liked European mentality. He said he had everything in Morocco but don't like life there. He liked Scandinavia.

So yes, his plan A was definitely to have me help him get residence here in Sweden. When I confronted him about stealing from me and later blocked him from Facebook and whatsapp I think it was a big schok for him. I think he had counted on me and my love for him. Hehe. And now the police is on his trail. He messed with the wrong woman.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Good for you! Yes they do not like women from their own country (yeah right) truth is they probably don’t like them! See they are not going to give to them like we do, why should they? And they can’t marry them and get them out of their country only you, we can do that! Hope the police find him and lock his sorry butt up!

March

Ratslayer
Good for you! Yes they do not like women from their own country (yeah right) truth is they probably don’t like them! See they are not going to give to them like we do, why should they? And they can’t marry them and get them out of their country only you, we can do that! Hope the police find him and lock his sorry butt up!
they don't like moroccan girls until they get rich, as soon as there is money they marry them