Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
I went and stayed for 2 weeks.
Tunisia was AMAZING!
I couldn’t even believe I was there
Rat picked me up from the airport and he looked just as hot in person as he does over the video cam.
Everything was fine actually. Nothing really made me think he’s faking this and if he is damn he’s good (& I know they are good actors)
…..who am i kidding? he’s totally faking this!
He treated me so amazing.
Did some romantic things.
Gave me a f*cking ring.
Told me how pretty i was.
How proud he was of me.
He 100% made me feel loved.
He was nice and that was a relief
BUT…….
I paid for EVERYTHING! (i knew i would have to though).
I gave him the money at the beginning of the trip so i didn’t look like a damn fool paying for everything. If i was a man OMG I’d be so humiliated that a woman was paying but whatever I let him pretend he was a good hard working man that could provide for his woman.
I didn’t pay much attention to him and his cell phone activity but i did notice he didn’t get calls or notifications very often at all and when he did it was his parents.
We went to his families house for dinner and left an hour later. They seemed nice.

We rented a car and HOLY **** that dude can NOT drive. He hit cars, cement posts, iron rails - you name it.
MAJOR TURN OFF. I NEED A MAN THAT CAN DRIVE

The sex was comical especially when he tried to (well ya know) I just laughed at him and said just stop, just come back up here you little b*tch because whatever the hell that was isn’t even worth faking.

He gave me a ring. I said yes but i didn’t want to say anything other than yes while i was there in his country. Today it’s in the bathroom drawer.
Its a thin silver ring (which surprised me because i thought it would definitely be gold) with “diamonds” (glass) around it. It’s very pretty but whatever. I do wonder how he paid for it. I’m sure it was as cheap as he is.

His phone activity was mostly his parents or brothers calling and him playing music off of his phone.
No notifications of any sort.
I didn’t even hear text message alerts.
Volume could’ve been down or airplane mode
on though.

He’s a narcissist a$$hole for sure tho.
We would go out and this dude flat out stares at women!
With me beside him
I can think of atleast 2 occasions where i just couldn’t believe what i was seeing.
I let it go the first time.
The 2nd time I said something to him about it.
When i got up to walk off pissed he followed me and i told him off. He said he wasn’t and he was just looking around. OKAY YA RIGHT BECAUSE I SAW HER LOOKING TOO.
Anyways, I didn’t know how hard it was to argue with a narcissist. I finally just said sorry thinking i was crazy and i just wanted it to end at that point.
I know that he is using me.
With that said I see tummy tucks are only $3,500 in Tunisia soooooo in February i’m going to Tunisia to get a tummy tuck and he is going to help me recover.
When i’m there i’m going to make notice of his phone, ask to look at his phone and his reaction alone to that request will tell me everything, i’m asking questions and i’m snooping thru his stuff, When he looks at other women i’ll get up and leave him again sitting there alone and embarrassed.
yall i just want this tummy tuck and someone that can speak arabic to help me out and that would be him but I’m telling ya, i am struggling hard to pretend like i’m happy with him.
I can’t even smile on facetime anymore so how do they fake it for so long cause i’m wondering if i’m gonna be able to fake him out until feb.
When i’m home from this surgery, calling this guy out on everything and then i’m gonna tell him how he got played too because i was just pretending to like him so i could get a Tummy Tuck with someone familiar with Tunisia.
No regrets

There’s my update. I wish so bad i could give a name and know that it wouldn’t get back to him.
And for the love god i’m sick of sending him pics of me. I just ignore the request now.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia was AMAZING!
Rat picked me up from the airport and he looked just as hot in person as he does over the video cam.
Everything was fine actually. Nothing really made me think he’s faking this and if he is damn he’s good (& I know they are good actors)
Gave me a f*cking ring.
How proud he was of me.
BUT…….
I gave him the money at the beginning of the trip so i didn’t look like a damn fool paying for everything. If i was a man OMG I’d be so humiliated that a woman was paying but whatever I let him pretend he was a good hard working man that could provide for his woman.
I didn’t pay much attention to him and his cell phone activity but i did notice he didn’t get calls or notifications very often at all and when he did it was his parents.
We went to his families house for dinner and left an hour later. They seemed nice.

We rented a car and HOLY **** that dude can NOT drive. He hit cars, cement posts, iron rails - you name it.

The sex was comical especially when he tried to (well ya know) I just laughed at him and said just stop, just come back up here you little b*tch because whatever the hell that was isn’t even worth faking.

He gave me a ring. I said yes but i didn’t want to say anything other than yes while i was there in his country. Today it’s in the bathroom drawer.
Its a thin silver ring (which surprised me because i thought it would definitely be gold) with “diamonds” (glass) around it. It’s very pretty but whatever. I do wonder how he paid for it. I’m sure it was as cheap as he is.

His phone activity was mostly his parents or brothers calling and him playing music off of his phone.
on though.

With me beside him
I can think of atleast 2 occasions where i just couldn’t believe what i was seeing.
When i got up to walk off pissed he followed me and i told him off. He said he wasn’t and he was just looking around. OKAY YA RIGHT BECAUSE I SAW HER LOOKING TOO.
Anyways, I didn’t know how hard it was to argue with a narcissist. I finally just said sorry thinking i was crazy and i just wanted it to end at that point.
With that said I see tummy tucks are only $3,500 in Tunisia soooooo in February i’m going to Tunisia to get a tummy tuck and he is going to help me recover.
When i’m there i’m going to make notice of his phone, ask to look at his phone and his reaction alone to that request will tell me everything, i’m asking questions and i’m snooping thru his stuff, When he looks at other women i’ll get up and leave him again sitting there alone and embarrassed.
yall i just want this tummy tuck and someone that can speak arabic to help me out and that would be him but I’m telling ya, i am struggling hard to pretend like i’m happy with him.
I can’t even smile on facetime anymore so how do they fake it for so long cause i’m wondering if i’m gonna be able to fake him out until feb.

There’s my update. I wish so bad i could give a name and know that it wouldn’t get back to him.
lol Jenny I really enjoyed reading your update!, phewww.

I thought why didn’t you let him wait for the “sex” ? Now he lost respect for you... this is what they do... taste the merchandise!!, he had his cake and ate it... he will judge you whether you’re good or not....sorry to be so blunt dear but that’s what he wanted ....now the money is next!

One thing I agree is the same as your sentiment for Tunisia, cheap and cheerful... and lots of history .

I would have enjoyed my holidays but without the Rat , you didn’t have to have all that jealousy going on.

Stay safe x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia was AMAZING!
Gave me a f*cking ring.
How proud he was of me.
BUT…….

on though.

With me beside him
When i’m home from this surgery, calling this guy out on everything and then i’m gonna tell him how he got played too because i was just pretending to like him so i could get a Tummy Tuck with someone familiar with Tunisia.
No regrets

And for the love god i’m sick of sending him pics of me. I just ignore the request now.
How much did you spend on the twat? Where did you stay?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia was AMAZING!
Gave me a f*cking ring.
How proud he was of me.
BUT…….

on though.

With me beside him
No regrets

Hi @Jennie thanks for the update it was quite a mind-blowing read. You went to see your habibi and the habibi let you pay for everything :sneaky: So wished you could resist this man , pretending to be a good honnest man but in your mind you knew he was a rat as he accepted money from you in the past and even mentioned to you about sexy foto's you shared with him when you told him no more money . Mmm going down on you wasn't going well thats not a surprise is it rats need a manual to do that :D. Looking at other women while you are there is disrespectful as you crossed the ocean to see him he could atleast be respectful. You have enough proof he is a rat, you've seen it in his behaviour now and in the past. You are going back for your tummy tuck because it's cheaper there but you will spend much money to go there and recover afterwards.

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
lol Jenny I really enjoyed reading your update!, phewww.

I thought why didn’t you let him wait for the “sex” ? Now he lost respect for you... this is what they do... taste the merchandise!!, he had his cake and ate it... he will judge you whether you’re good or not....sorry to be so blunt dear but that’s what he wanted ....now the money is next!

One thing I agree is the same as your sentiment for Tunisia, cheap and cheerful... and lots of history .

I would have enjoyed my holidays but without the Rat , you didn’t have to have all that jealousy going on.

Stay safe x
I should have waited, it’s been 7 years and and and well…..
Oh he went thru the money asking phase and i sent some but i haven’t since and i will not. He’s tried hinting but i don’t even address it. They can figure it out

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Jennie thanks for the update it was quite a mind-blowing read. You went to see your habibi and the habibi let you pay for everything :sneaky: So wished you could resist this man , pretending to be a good honnest man but in your mind you knew he was a rat as he accepted money from you in the past and even mentioned to you about sexy foto's you shared with him when you told him no more money . Mmm going down on you wasn't going well thats not a surprise is it rats need a manual to do that :D. Looking at other women while you are there is disrespectful as you crossed the ocean to see him he could atleast be respectful. You have enough proof he is a rat, you've seen it in his behaviour now and in the past. You are going back for your tummy tuck because it's cheaper there but you will spend much money to go there and recover afterwards.
you are 100%

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Especially with twat looking after her!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
You are going back for your tummy tuck because it's cheaper there but you will spend much money to go there and recover afterwards
I completely agree with @Butterflies. Paying more for a tummy tuck seems to be worth it. It’ll save you more down the road, and I’m not talking about money. It’ll avoid you a lot of headaches.

Knowing the caring souls rats are and from the things you said, I don’t believe he will take care of you and let you peacefully rest and recover from the surgery. He may expect you to cook and serve him, things like that. He won’t care about your needs. He won’t care that you’re tired and in discomfort and can’t move a lot for a few days. I can see him wearing you out with constant requests and demands for whatever, moodiness and fights when you say no. They don’t do nothing for free. He’ll be resentful that he has to play the nurse and will make you pay for it. Again not talking only about money.

Frankly, @Jennie, I don’t think it’s a wise decision to go there, see him again and expose yourself to more crap from him.
Think well because you may regret this trip. I’d stay home. Beside, if I was doing this procedure, or any kind of surgery, I’d want to be close to where my doctor is for follow ups or in case there were complications following the surgery in the future.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I completely agree with @Butterflies. Paying more for a tummy tuck seems to be worth it. It’ll save you more down the road, and I’m not talking about money. It’ll avoid you a lot of headaches.

Knowing the caring souls rats are and from the things you said, I don’t believe he will take care of you and let you peacefully rest and recover from the surgery. He may expect you to cook and serve him, things like that. He won’t care about your needs. He won’t care that you’re tired and in discomfort and can’t move a lot for a few days. I can see him wearing you out with constant requests and demands for whatever, moodiness and fights when you say no. They don’t do nothing for free. He’ll be resentful that he has to play the nurse and will make you pay for it. Again not talking only about money.

Frankly, @Jennie, I don’t think it’s a wise decision to go there, see him again and expose yourself to more crap from him.
Think well because you may regret this trip. I’d stay home. Beside, if I was doing this procedure, or any kind of surgery, I’d want to be close to where my doctor is for follow ups or in case there were complications following the surgery in the future.
Excellent advice SouthernGirl, I hope Jennie takes it on board.
He already shown his true colours, he is young and to him she’s not family, so he won’t look after her in that way or not at all.

Crazy idea to have that surgery away from home as there can be complications and easy to have infections.

Please Jennie think carefully about what you’re about to do.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Excellent advice SouthernGirl, I hope Jennie takes it on board.
He already shown his true colours, he is young and to him she’s not family, so he won’t look after her in that way or not at all.

Crazy idea to have that surgery away from home as there can be complications and easy to have infections.

Please Jennie think carefully about what you’re about to do.
Yes! You want to be close to the doctor who performed the surgery and to the hospital where it was done.
@Jennie, you’ll be better off staying home and not seeing this vile man again. It’ll avoid you more trouble ahead. You know he’s nothing but trouble. Why subjecting yourself to that? You suffered enough because of him as it is.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes! You want to be close to the doctor who performed the surgery and to the hospital where it was done.
@Jennie, you’ll be better off staying home and not seeing this vile man again. It’ll avoid you more trouble ahead. You know he’s nothing but trouble. Why subjecting yourself to that? You suffered enough because of him as it is.
@Aisha1 mentioned here the maternity ward wasn't what she expected so I do not know how hospitals are in tunisia but I would feel safer in my own country with caring family around me

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1 mentioned here the maternity ward wasn't what she expected so I do not know how hospitals are in tunisia but I would feel safer in my own country with caring family around me
I’d feel the same way, Butterflies. I’m not saying there are not good surgeons there because I’m sure they are fine but I’d be worried about the sanitary conditions. Not saying hospitals there are not clean because I don’t know but not knowing, I wouldn’t take a chance. Also they have better equipments in Europe or in North America. There’s a reason why Government people and wealthy people there choose to fly to Europe when they have serious medical conditions and need to be hospitalized.

All that being said, there’s no way I’d trust a rat to be a devoted caretaker. Also, I’d know I’d have to watch my back constantly. Who knows what he can do while you’re incapacitated or asleep, like going through your stuff?

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
What's the attraction with him then if you know in your mind he is a rat? Why let him use you more even tho you will not send him any money again he will try and try untill you give in. A silver ring is only presented to foreign women. Tunisian women get gold
Silver is bad bad bad sign, get away from him… as for plastic surgery or tummy tuck I wouldn’t get anything done like that there… clinics and hospitals in my opinion are uncomfortable and very unclean. Believe me… you get what you pay for…. We all go to Turkey for nose, body, Botox… etc. it’s cheap and top rated health. I hear Dominican Republic is cheap a good as well…. But believe me please about Tunisian health care.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
We are not having the baby in Tunisia and health care is one of the reasons…. I want a good experience… not pushed in a recovery room like cattle. Oooh and cleanliness is important to me. I strongly advise against surgery in Tunisia.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
If he’s young why can’t he “perform?... ooooh maybe he thinks is Haram ? :D
They do seem to be bad in bed quite a lot of them, but that’s usually the case when a man’s not doting or generous in other areas. He’s not going to give a damn about your pleasure lol

I mean if the sex was good then at least that’d be something? Also agree with the other ladies, Jennie, hopefully you’ve done your research regarding the tummy tuck, it’s indeed risky getting it done abroad. Tunisia is not known for plastic surgery, I would either save and get it done in your country or go to someone board certified in Turkey

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
What's the attraction with him then if you know in your mind he is a rat? Why let him use you more even tho you will not send him any money again he will try and try untill you give in. A silver ring is only presented to foreign women. Tunisian women get gold
i wish i could post a pic
Plus, you do hope it’s true. You wonder. But you know. But you wonder.