Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Yvonne

Staff member
thats exactly what i said about the renting, but i do have some faith in our clinics (especially since my father is a doctor and i am privvy to more knowledge about our systems than most), the reason i dont trust hospitals as much (and the reason theyre not the cleanest or safest) is the extreme lack of funding, but i dont think yall would like to see me rant about how terrible our political situation is
There are good hospitals in tunisia but it's the private ones I think and not the public hospitals.
Ranting about politics you can do that on reddit ;)

PixelGhost0

Rat Expert
There are good hospitals in tunisia but it's the private ones I think and not the public hospitals.
Ranting about politics you can do that on reddit ;)
but yeah, while i want to support our public hospitals as much as i could, i really can only reccomend private clinics, and a very small minority of them at that, as i know that quite a few inflate their prices with foreigners ( libyans especially) so its not easy to find a good one

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
even tho its more expensive, i highly reccomend she get a hotel room instead, because while i know theyre rat infestations at this point, i did hear a few horror stories about renting out rooms in tunis, and the renters are more likely to up the price when they hear shes a foreigner since the value of our currency is so low that the price they give her would seem logical while in actuality being highly inflated
It they didn’t up the rent, most of us left it up to our rats to find an apartment and they up the cost too so yes hotel would be better

Chelio123

Hi @Jennie thanks for the update it was quite a mind-blowing read. You went to see your habibi and the habibi let you pay for everything :sneaky: So wished you could resist this man , pretending to be a good honnest man but in your mind you knew he was a rat as he accepted money from you in the past and even mentioned to you about sexy foto's you shared with him when you told him no more money . Mmm going down on you wasn't going well thats not a surprise is it rats need a manual to do that :D. Looking at other women while you are there is disrespectful as you crossed the ocean to see him he could atleast be respectful. You have enough proof he is a rat, you've seen it in his behaviour now and in the past. You are going back for your tummy tuck because it's cheaper there but you will spend much money to go there and recover afterwards.
This ia an old post so hopefully you are recovered but I do not think I would want surgery in a Tunisian hospital. I heard horror stories that they have given incorrect medicines which actually killed a young man and make many mistakes without the reprucussions of being sued, there is lots of negligence.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This ia an old post so hopefully you are recovered but I do not think I would want surgery in a Tunisian hospital. I heard horror stories that they have given incorrect medicines which actually killed a young man and make many mistakes without the reprucussions of being sued, there is lots of negligence.
I wouldn't do it either @Chelio123 . I heard to many horror stories about the health care their.
I don't think @Jennie went there to do her tummy tuck, hopefully she did it in a safe hospital

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Chelio123 I was reading through your posts from the last years. Are you still talking to your on-line tunisian or did you have the courage to let him go?