Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
If anybody has sent money through these companies to the rats, please report it as fraud to them ...............I discovered, that in doing so, the rats will never be able to receive money from anyone else, anywhere in the world, by this means.............I think it’s an excellent idea for as many victims as possible to do it..............A small victory, but an important and effective one................

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
If anybody has sent money through these companies to the rats, please report it as fraud to them ...............I discovered, that in doing so, the rats will never be able to receive money from anyone else, anywhere in the world, by this means.............I think it’s an excellent idea for as many victims as possible to do it..............A small victory, but an important and effective one................
have just done this...thanks for the info

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Protecting customers is a priority

At MoneyGram, few things make us angrier than when people use money transfer services for illegal activities to deliberately defraud and harm consumers. These criminals lie to convince you to wire money to them, knowing you won't be able to get your money back. The best way to stop them is to learn how they might try to trick you. MoneyGram is committed to educating you so you don't become a victim of fraud.
It's our goal to educate you on ways you can safeguard your money and personal information and avoid becoming a victim of consumer fraud. Visit our list of common consumer scams to know what to look for. Keep in mind other scams exist, so it's always safest to use common sense when sending money. The most important tip we can give is, “Do not send money to someone you don’t know.”

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Please check the additional resources to report fraud. ❤
Protecting against consumer fraud

There are several organizations that provide information to help protect you from fraud.
Select from the organizations below to learn more.
United States and Canada organizations
Federal Trade Commission
National Consumers League's Fraud Center
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
StopFraud.gov
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Action Fraud UK
ScamWatchAustralia
If you believe you may be a victim of fraud, please complete our form to Report fraud online, or if you suspect fraud on a transaction that has not yet been received, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-933-3278 in order to have the transaction canceled immediately.

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
D15F40r._5001C1XtYtu:ref ]
EU
EMEA Consumer - [email protected] <[email protected]>
Tue 28/07/2020 22:53

To:
  • You

good day and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We would like to inform you that Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of “purchase protection” policy. We do not hold funds until the merchandise or service is received nor inspected. Western Union's business is to transfer funds from a sender to a receiver. We caution our customers against sending money to people they do not know.

If you send a Money Transfer to pay for purchases of products or services, Western Union is under no obligation to replace the funds lost if the product or service is not provided. Kindly be advised that our services are a great way to send money quickly and conveniently, but it’s not intended for use when doing business with a stranger.

If you believe that you are a victim of fraud, we strongly recommend that you seek law enforcement assistance to pursue a criminal investigation. We are not authorized by the law to pursue someone nor to conduct criminal investigations, but as a matter of practice Western Union works closely with law enforcement agencies when official investigations are underway.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Should you need further clarifications or for more inquiries, please contact us again.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now
I know of another method, as I was stupid enough to search it out, but would never disclose it, for obvious reasons ............Tell her to get the Hell OUT of that ‘marriage’, GFTL...............

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
D15F40r._5001C1XtYtu:ref ]
EU
EMEA Consumer - [email protected] <[email protected]>
Tue 28/07/2020 22:53

To:
  • You

good day and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We would like to inform you that Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of “purchase protection” policy. We do not hold funds until the merchandise or service is received nor inspected. Western Union's business is to transfer funds from a sender to a receiver. We caution our customers against sending money to people they do not know.

If you send a Money Transfer to pay for purchases of products or services, Western Union is under no obligation to replace the funds lost if the product or service is not provided. Kindly be advised that our services are a great way to send money quickly and conveniently, but it’s not intended for use when doing business with a stranger.

If you believe that you are a victim of fraud, we strongly recommend that you seek law enforcement assistance to pursue a criminal investigation. We are not authorized by the law to pursue someone nor to conduct criminal investigations, but as a matter of practice Western Union works closely with law enforcement agencies when official investigations are underway.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Should you need further clarifications or for more inquiries, please contact us again.
they are not interested

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
they are not interested
They won’t do a refund, that’s clear. The account and his data is the one to be reported as fraudulent, someone that uses it to scam people so it gets banned. Next time he takes out his ID he can’t pick up money.
Also when reporting to embassies or consulates that won’t mean they will take legal action, they will set his data in the system with all the proof given and wait for other further reports on the same person, that will end up in flagging him.
It is not an immediate solution, just little steps to make their scam life not so easy. XX

Jenny0045

Please check the additional resources to report fraud. ❤
Protecting against consumer fraud

There are several organizations that provide information to help protect you from fraud.
Select from the organizations below to learn more.
United States and Canada organizations
Federal Trade Commission
National Consumers League's Fraud Center
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
StopFraud.gov
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Action Fraud UK
ScamWatchAustralia
If you believe you may be a victim of fraud, please complete our form to Report fraud online, or if you suspect fraud on a transaction that has not yet been received, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-933-3278 in order to have the transaction canceled immediately.
Thank you for all of the information. I forgot that there was a money gram. Now I can have him blocked on both.