Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Jennie

Ratslayer
I have named him before but unfortunately his friends wife saw what I wrote on here and decided to report it all back to her husband! Her husband then told master rat and he threatened me and harassed my sister. As for his headaches, there were none it’s just an excuse to get money. He did this constantly and will never stop doing it!
THIS is exactly why I am afraid to post too much.
I don’t know who is in here.

AnnieAnon

Ratslayer
THIS is exactly why I am afraid to post too much.
I don’t know who is in here.
I don’t blame you, it’s why I won’t name my rat on here again!
His friends wife is on here and she had no problem running back to her husband telling him what was said about the rat!
Such a shame really because I’m sure if he was named a lot more of his targets would appear and talk about their dealings with him!

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
I don’t blame you, it’s why I won’t name my rat on here again!
His friends wife is on here and she had no problem running back to her husband telling him what was said about the rat!
Such a shame really because I’m sure if he was named a lot more of his targets would appear and talk about their dealings with him!
Let @MH007 or @Mica know if that friend does that again. I would. That way she can get banned. Do she know who you are? Why is she here?

AnnieAnon

Ratslayer
Let @MH007 or @Mica know if that friend does that again. I would. That way she can get banned. Do she know who you are? Why is she here?
When I named him I posted his photo and his details on the site, her husband was friends with my rat at the time so she told him that I had posted about him in the Tunisian wives group on fb and on TLR!
Obviously I got a load of threats from rat boy after that happened and begged admin to take the post down

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
When I named him I posted his photo and his details on the site, her husband was friends with my rat at the time so she told him that I had posted about him in the Tunisian wives group on fb and on TLR!
Obviously I got a load of threats from rat boy after that happened and begged admin to take the post down
Ahhh understood.

I hate when they threaten a victim. It makes me angry. My rat knows not to threaten me. I don’t take too kindly to threats. It’s like a gun, if you point it at me, you darn well better be prepared to follow through. Cus if you don’t, I’ll be your worse nightmare. Don’t abuse me and keep threatening me as if I don’t have the upper hand. My rat know better. He’ll have a better chance of dancing with the devil than to threaten me. That’s for sure.

Hopefully your rat will move on and never get that visa. But you took the right steps on outing him.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Thank you for that information well needed for mamy women to report the tat scammer but can I ask will this stop him with wrestern union too
I’ll repost here too. Please share the link from MGram

Jennie

Ratslayer
Ladies, quick, help me.
I’m in the middle of exposing my rats lies to him and when I called him out for lying to me and saying that western Union made him pay a fee to pick up the money he said I swear that I didn’t get the full $250
Here’s his proof. Is this legit?
Ugh.... can’t get pic to post

Attachments

• 054F8E9F-48CA-4FEA-976C-B24FEAB2E3D7.jpeg
    054F8E9F-48CA-4FEA-976C-B24FEAB2E3D7.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 6

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ladies, quick, help me.
I’m in the middle of exposing my rats lies to him and when I called him out for lying to me and saying that western Union made him pay a fee to pick up the money he said I swear that I didn’t get the full $250
One time mine said that only once they do not have to pay

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is not you freakin problem he 672.00 Tunisian dinars how much did he want clearly he sees you sent 250
I used to mail mine stuff and he told me he had to pay something one time I didn’t believe him but I think he did have to pay the custom fee big deal you’re getting a box of free shit cough it up dumb ass

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ladies, quick, help me.
Ugh.... can’t get pic to post
When I send money to my rat in the past they give you an option to pay an extra fee on top of the money you send. Example : I send 100 euros I had to pay an extra amount of euro as fee or they take it of when he collects it. I don't know it's only 1 time but I think it's every time you send it.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It’s upsetting he is getting free money and still complains, on top of it he involves the rest of the gang:Evil::sick:
Exactly Wiser I was thinking the same here. The nerve of these rats is mindblowing isn't it. My rat said that to sometimes : its not much but thanks and went away for the rest of the day without texting again that day. I could throttle these rats it makes me angry each and every time I read it here

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
When I send money to my rat in the past they give you an option to pay an extra fee on top of the money you send. Example : I send 100 euros I had to pay an extra amount of euro as fee or they take it of when he collects it. I don't know it's only 1 time but I think it's every time you send it.
They don’t give a choice here you pay the fee to send or it didn’t get sent