Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Exactly Wiser I was thinking the same here. The nerve of these rats is mindblowing isn't it. My rat said that to sometimes : its not much but thanks and went away for the rest of the day without texting again that day. I could throttle these rats it makes me angry each and every time I read it here
One time I told my rats cousin after he said it’s not enough he got 100 dinars for nothin I told him I didn’t have to send you anything you should appreciate that he said why you talk to me like that????? Why?!! Because unappreciative little piece of shit

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Exactly Wiser I was thinking the same here. The nerve of these rats is mindblowing isn't it. My rat said that to sometimes : its not much but thanks and went away for the rest of the day without texting again that day. I could throttle these rats it makes me angry each and every time I read it here
It really makes my blood boil. They are never satisfied, no money or gifts are ever good enough for their picky bums.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is an older transaction but at the time he wanted $200 but I sent $250 so he would have some pocket change.
He’s saying that when he picked that $250 up he didn’t get the full $250
Hell no he got 672.00 dinars I see where you must have given 250 I see 244 so this must be what he got the rest was probably the fee tell him to suck it up

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This is an older transaction but at the time he wanted $200 but I sent $250 so he would have some pocket change.
He’s saying that when he picked that $250 up he didn’t get the full $250
When you had send the 250 did you pay a fee to send it or not? When not yes it goes of the money he is collecting. Western union isn't working for free they want to earn money to

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Ladies, quick, help me.
I’m in the middle of exposing my rats lies to him and when I called him out for lying to me and saying that western Union made him pay a fee to pick up the money he said I swear that I didn’t get the full $250
Here’s his proof. Is this legit?
Ugh.... can’t get pic to post
Western Union doesn’t charge a fee to to the recipient. (I know it because my family wired money to me through WU before) Even if he had to pay a fee, it’s not your problem. What’s he complaining about? He received free money and he should shut up. What’s the purpose of this lie? Who cares what he says.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
When you had send the 250 did you pay a fee to send it or not? When not yes it goes of the money he is collecting. Western union isn't working for free they want to earn money to
It kinda looks like 244 and some change but still get over it dude I always had to pay the fee and that was just that much more then what I was already sending

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He might be right but he is still a big fat rat and he should be ashamed asking money at a woman and then complaining about the fee he is loosing??? Where you have worked for and not him??? How dare he?? I would give him a piece of my mind told him to get lost
Tell him you are not going to send money plus the fee that fee adds up

Jennie

Ratslayer
This is my receipt and I don’t see where I paid an international fee but it doesn’t matter at this point I was just trying to add it to the list of things I hated about him

Attachments

• 668C270C-48FA-4862-907B-E83BC5C6A847.jpeg
    668C270C-48FA-4862-907B-E83BC5C6A847.jpeg
    393.4 KB · Views: 4

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is my receipt and I don’t see where I paid an international fee but it doesn’t matter at this point I was just trying to add it to the list of things I hated about him
He got enough ! What’s a few dollars get real this is free money for him

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I hope they rot there in tunisia
They’ll rot in Tunisia. In fact, they already are rotting. The decomposition process already started since they are pieces of crap to start with. Most of them won’t go anywhere. Immigration people are now well too aware of the marriage scams coming from young unskilled Tunisians. With Covid, countries became even stricter. The rats (I’m not talking about honest Tunisian citizens) who’ll somehow get there will be for the most part illegal and won’t have it easy. Imagine what life must be like living in a country with no legal document having to watch everywhere when you walk in the street to avoid cops. They won’t have peaceful lives having to lie and cheat the system. Whether they’ll stay in their country or they go somewhere else, they won’t win in the end. They’ll always have miserable lives.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They’ll rot in Tunisia. In fact, they already are rotting. The decomposition process already started since they are pieces of crap to start with. Most of them won’t go anywhere. Immigration people are now well too aware of the marriage scams coming from young unskilled Tunisians. With Covid, countries became even stricter. The rats (I’m not talking about honest Tunisian citizens) who’ll somehow get there will be for the most part illegal and won’t have it easy. Imagine what life must be like living in a country with no legal document having to watch everywhere when you walk in the street to avoid cops. They won’t have peaceful lives having to lie and cheat the system. Whether they’ll stay in their country or they go somewhere else, they won’t win in the end. They’ll always have miserable lives.
You know you get what’s deserved they might make it hard for an honest man over there!