Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
They’ll rot in Tunisia. In fact, they already are rotting. The decomposition process already started since they are pieces of crap to start with. Most of them won’t go anywhere. Immigration people are now well too aware of the marriage scams coming from young unskilled Tunisians. With Covid, countries became even stricter. The rats (I’m not talking about honest Tunisian citizens) who’ll somehow get there will be for the most part illegal and won’t have it easy. Imagine what life must be like living in a country with no legal document having to watch everywhere when you walk in the street to avoid cops. They won’t have peaceful lives having to lie and cheat the system. Whether they’ll stay in their country or they go somewhere else, they won’t win in the end. They’ll always have miserable lives.
True SouthernGirl here in Antwerp are illegal tunisians and they are dealing drugs on the streets harassing shop keepers and doing all kinds of things. When they will get arrested they will be deported I hope

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
She should block his sorry ass immediately as he treats her bad and tries to blackmail her with sending fotos to her family. I know it's difficult when you feel attached to them but he is without any doubt a rat. She will get there soon I hope
Absolutely!! But that blackmail probably is pushing her closer to seeing how evil he is his words don’t mean anything .... send her flowers send her perfume keep your sorry words

AnnieAnon

Major Ratslayer
Jennie he’s lying!! I used western union for 7 damn years, they place a fee on the sender not the recipient!
He doesn’t deserve shit, get out and work like everybody else lazy rat.
These rats really have no shame, free money and still complaining, CUT HIM OFF you are nothing but a bank transfer to him, don’t waste time like I did

Jennie

Ratslayer
Absolutely!! But that blackmail probably is pushing her closer to seeing how evil he is his words don’t mean anything .... send her flowers send her perfume keep your sorry words
It does scare me.
I feel like I need to put up with him so I’ll know his next move.
Y’all, I own a daycare. I started a licensed in-home daycare many many years ago when my oldest was on a feeding tube so I could be home with her for feeds and I’ve since gotten a reputation that I’m so proud of and I’ve got about 32 kids and I’m all over the internet where I live because of the daycare ads.
He knows I have a daycare and I am so scared he will do SOMETHING with pics and get them circulating all over town

Jennie

Ratslayer
I have an idea though
I finally told my 23 year old daughter about him because she’s a doula in our town and she’s also “out there” we’ll he looked her up and found her cell phone and started texting her telling her to call him.
In the past from talking about the US he would be absolutely PETRIFIED.
So worried he would be shot for just any reason. He just always worried and spoke of concern when he got here and he wouldn’t have any friends blah blah blah
My daughter said let me respond to him and tell him you went to jail. He will think your scary and not what he expected and if your in jail he can’t bother you.
I’m thinking, hmmmm ..... you might be into something.
Stupid I know but god I’m desperate.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It does scare me.
I feel like I need to put up with him so I’ll know his next move.
Y’all, I own a daycare. I started a licensed in-home daycare many many years ago when my oldest was on a feeding tube so I could be home with her for feeds and I’ve since gotten a reputation that I’m so proud of and I’ve got about 32 kids and I’m all over the internet where I live because of the daycare ads.
He knows I have a daycare and I am so scared he will do SOMETHING with pics and get them circulating all over town
I have an idea though
I finally told my 23 year old daughter about him because she’s a doula in our town and she’s also “out there” we’ll he looked her up and found her cell phone and started texting her telling her to call him.
So worried he would be shot for just any reason. He just always worried and spoke of concern when he got here and he wouldn’t have any friends blah blah blah
My daughter said let me respond to him and tell him you went to jail. He will think your scary and not what he expected and if your in jail he can’t bother you.
Reading your text makes me sad this rat has you scared of the consequences of just being in love with him and sharing a few pics which I am sure of lots of people do it in a loving relationship. But now it is changed isn't it? It isn't a loving relationship its blackmail. Is their any way you can warn other people he is blackmailing you? Trusted friends who will understand once you explained it a little bit. Don't tell everything just try to tell them you fell in love and he is now doing this to you? I am so sorry this is happening to you Jennie big hug to you xxxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I have an idea though
Sorry I know this is scary I hate how they ask for pics knowing good and well what they plan to do with them! Are your friends hid? And has he looked up your daycare by name? Mine would ask my sons name I would tell him his middle name, yeah you could tell him jail or you had to give it up tell your daughter to block him what the heck is he calling her for??? He’s an idiot! I personally would still get embassy involved! Just me

Jennie

Ratslayer
Reading your text makes me sad this rat has you scared of the consequences of just being in love with him and sharing a few pics which I am sure of lots of people do it in a loving relationship. But now it is changed isn't it? It isn't a loving relationship its blackmail. Is their any way you can warn other people he is blackmailing you? Trusted friends who will understand once you explained it a little bit. Don't tell everything just try to tell them you fell in love and he is now doing this to you? I am so sorry this is happening to you Jennie big hug to you xxxx
I’m doing everything he HATES!!!!
I don’t even smoke cigarettes but I sure enough have my friend leave some and I light up in front of himblow the smoke in the camera and I make my cough sound absolutely disgusting.
I’ve been cussing like a yard dog and I keep asking for inside rat info but he’s “not that kind of person and has only slept with 3 people”.
Next time I’ll eat some bacon
I’ll make him not even want to look at me

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I don’t even smoke cigarettes but I sure enough have my friend leave some and I light up in front of himblow the smoke in the camera and I make my cough sound absolutely disgusting.
I’ve been cussing like a yard dog and I keep asking for inside rat info but he’s “not that kind of person and has only slept with 3 people”.
Just don’t give him any money

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Pretend your so drunk and mess up your hair and face. Paint ugly make up on your face. Hoping it turns him off Swear like a drunken sailor call him at all hours but don't let him answer just hang upyour fone. Maybe other ladies have some suggestions?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Pretend your so drunk and mess up your hair and face. Paint ugly make up on your face. Hoping it turns him off Swear like a drunken sailor call him at all hours but don't let him answer just hang upyour fone. Maybe other ladies have some suggestions?
I don’t know I would just have little to say to him tell him you have lies to him or let him catch you in a lie somehow. Ask him for some money hard times from sending to him. The last time mine sent me a message on Instagram. he would blackmail me I said thanks I will send this to the embassy it was gone within seconds

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies, quick, help me.
I’m in the middle of exposing my rats lies to him and when I called him out for lying to me and saying that western Union made him pay a fee to pick up the money he said I swear that I didn’t get the full $250
Here’s his proof. Is this legit?
Ugh.... can’t get pic to post
This is simply an exchange guidance and changes all the time - it proves nothing! Anyone can use it - it clearly states that the rate is not available to consumers.

Did he send you this?

MH x

Foolmeonce

Found it! Money Gram Fraud report number.
Visit the sections of our consumer fraud prevention center for resources, FAQs and other information to protect yourselffrom fraudsters. If you used MoneyGram to wire money as a result of a scam, please complete our form to report fraud online, or call MoneyGram Customer Care Center at 1-800-926-9400.
Thank you I have all copies also I did not know they would do this they also use mother's name father's named any family to pick it up be aware of that .I am lucky he used his original every time .ThanGod. His ass deserved to be caught in a trap

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Ladies, quick, help me.
I’m in the middle of exposing my rats lies to him and when I called him out for lying to me and saying that western Union made him pay a fee to pick up the money he said I swear that I didn’t get the full $250
Here’s his proof. Is this legit?
Ugh.... can’t get pic to post
Hi @ jennie I sent my sister some money for Christmas and she’s now living in Venezuela, yes she was charged commissions even though I already paid commission here to sent her money thru WU,

If the money you sent goes straight into their bank account... the BANK will charge commission.

Something I’ve learned from my sister.

Your guy HAS a bank account

Watch that.