Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Foolmeonce

Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now
Doesn't she get it he or is it a rat trying to find a way to get money there are so many outlets out there.I am sorry ladies I trust no one now after the crap I listened to for years no way. Maybe it's my old rat the seasoned rats get very angry when cornered and go after previous women they used. . He still tried to contact me so I assume he is desperate. Can anyone help me to stop this once and for all who is the proper authorities I want his phones seized all the evidence is on those and sim cards as all of them . The police you can not even trust nothing done nothing. Surely there is a higher power to contact to get my life back.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Doesn't she get it he or is it a rat trying to find a way to get money there are so many outlets out there.I am sorry ladies I trust no one now after the crap I listened to for years no way. Maybe it's my old rat the seasoned rats get very angry when cornered and go after previous women they used. . He still tried to contact me so I assume he is desperate. Can anyone help me to stop this once and for all who is the proper authorities I want his phones seized all the evidence is on those and sim cards as all of them . The police you can not even trust nothing done nothing. Surely there is a higher power to contact to get my life back.
Embassy? I think they are all desperate in these days!