Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Foolmeonce

Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now
Doesn't she get it he or is it a rat trying to find a way to get money there are so many outlets out there.I am sorry ladies I trust no one now after the crap I listened to for years no way. Maybe it's my old rat the seasoned rats get very angry when cornered and go after previous women they used. . He still tried to contact me so I assume he is desperate. Can anyone help me to stop this once and for all who is the proper authorities I want his phones seized all the evidence is on those and sim cards as all of them . The police you can not even trust nothing done nothing. Surely there is a higher power to contact to get my life back.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Doesn't she get it he or is it a rat trying to find a way to get money there are so many outlets out there.I am sorry ladies I trust no one now after the crap I listened to for years no way. Maybe it's my old rat the seasoned rats get very angry when cornered and go after previous women they used. . He still tried to contact me so I assume he is desperate. Can anyone help me to stop this once and for all who is the proper authorities I want his phones seized all the evidence is on those and sim cards as all of them . The police you can not even trust nothing done nothing. Surely there is a higher power to contact to get my life back.
Embassy? I think they are all desperate in these days!

pcz0202k

Junior Rat Expert
If anybody has sent money through these companies to the rats, please report it as fraud to them ...............I discovered, that in doing so, the rats will never be able to receive money from anyone else, anywhere in the world, by this means.............I think it’s an excellent idea for as many victims as possible to do it..............A small victory, but an important and effective one................
I would also like to block my husband at WU but I don't know what to do who to contact there. Thank you for your help.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I would also like to block my husband at WU but I don't know what to do who to contact there. Thank you for your help.
Go on to there website it will show u how to report fraud keep all transactions once hes reported he will nevet receive from there
But watch out there's a new way the tunisians in your country have a bank account you transfer them the money to their account then they inform the brother uncle ect to go to his tunisian bank account and give the money to your husband bf whoever u get charged little extra but its easier they say and cheaper than useing mg or wu its realy for those reported for fraud or if he wants money sent in secret they the fucking rats have a way to get money ftom any way from anyone !!!!! Scammers scumbags they dont realy need your money just want to show you off because ur his business plan thats all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money money money visa visa visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I’m sure it’s up to us to make it stop ignore, block I’m not sure the authorities would do anything otherwise there would be a lot of rats in jail about now
The police actually laugh at you and find it funny they think the rat is a mastermind and defiantly a friend to them , all they do is pay dinas convication squashed no record and ur made to look a fool
At the airport they saw his photo on computer said enjoy your holiday but please then go home and block him and they were that concerned they informed the police where we had to take our passport and he had to fill in a form to keep me safe while I was in tunisia we both signed it
Once police man told me u women come here and are stupid you pay for all send him money them complain tell him to baranek block him and you will be richer in your bank and in yourself he hated the rats but unfortubaly there's no law against them !!!!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
With all the years scamming I am sure my ex-rat would have red flags popping up in Tunisia with Money Gram and Western Union.
Thinking of a word for it, close to money laundering. Says he does not have a bank account but yet some friend in the bank is helping him out.
I was smart, I only sent twice in the 7 years I knew him, because when I was there I let him handle the money that was needed for food, taxis etc.
No way of knowing if he took a share of that, also I was generous even he was left with some because I could not leave with dinars.
If this happened in Canada for that long, money would be frozen and assets seized.
Think the Tunisian Revenue Taxation would like a piece of that, but the Tunisian rat boy would say he was gifted all his ill gotten proceeds from women.
Take the Money Gram and Western Union away how would the rat survive? LOL
So the lies from him about me coming out way ahead with money are pure BS
I paid for the sham wedding, all that was offered for money was 20 dinars from a friend and the family were kept with the food that was left over.
It was just a sham, and then that is when the rat's family started to turn their backs.

Last edited: