Welcome to TLR

What about Libians

Ramira

Hello everybody! With Tunisians, everything is clear. I talked to two of them - both hotel rats. Now the Libyan is attacking with a love bombardment. He doesn't ask for money... while. Only complains about the war, the missiles, the power outage. What to expect from him? what thoughts do you have or have someone already communicated with ?

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Hello everybody! With Tunisians, everything is clear. I talked to two of them - both hotel rats. Now the Libyan is attacking with a love bombardment. He doesn't ask for money... while. Only complains about the war, the missiles, the power outage. What to expect from him? what thoughts do you have or have someone already communicated with ?
:eek: Hi and welcome! It’s strange being in he middle of war he has time to sit and chat.
Perhaps waiting for you to feel bad for him and offer to send him some help.
But lovebombing means he wants marriage to migrate... not looking for love, migration is the goal.
Please check the requirements of your country to sponsor a foreigner and the amount of years you will be held financially responsible for him and if you are willing to do it.
Please be very careful, don’t link your family social media to him. And don’t give him more information about yourself than necessary. Stay safe.xx

ButterflyBee

Rat Expert
Hello Ramira :)
He could be looking for a foreign wife in order to get a visa to a different country. How did you meet him? Love bombing is a bad sign for any nationality, someone with good intentions wouldn’t feel the need to constantly declare their love as they’d be more focused on actually getting to know the person to see if they were compatible etc.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
To be honest I would probably be more cautious with a lybian than a Tunisian
Obviously can't fit everyone into a category but not only do you have the question of him being a possible love rat but also what his beleifs are .
Terrorists / terrorism is rife there
And has a lot of Isis and al-qaeda supporters
I would be hitting the block button

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
To be honest I would probably be more cautious with a lybian than a Tunisian
Obviously can't fit everyone into a category but not only do you have the question of him being a possible love rat but also what his beleifs are .
Terrorists / terrorism is rife there
And has a lot of Isis and al-qaeda supporters
I would be hitting the block button
Welcome!! I second this. I’d be more leary of them. I had one to inbox me and was trying to make small talk years ago. Found out he was engaged. I would go ahead and delete him before the conversation gets too deep and it sucks you in. They always start off trying to sound as if they are having normal conversations. It’s all manipulation.