Welcome to TLR

What is tunisian loverats !

Candyshop

Rat Expert
Tunisian love rats are Tunisian men who pretend to like a woman and even to love her and who do anything to make her fall in love with them and once she falls in love they use her to get money from her and even marry her to get a visa for her country. They never have any intentions to take care of her or to stay married to her. In addition they often abuse that woman psychologically, emotionally, financially or physically. Many of those rats also have serious mental health issues and personality disorders like narcissism or psychopathy and are not capable of empathy.

I am curious how is it possible that you have so many men with similar personality disorders in one place. I mean scientifically.
I only observed that a lot of their behavior comes from them being raised as princes by their moms and for them 'no' isn’t an answer, otherwise they become neurotic crazy person.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I am curious how is it possible that you have so many men with similar personality disorders in one place. I mean scientifically.
I only observed that a lot of their behavior comes from them being raised as princes by their moms and for them 'no' isn’t an answer, otherwise they become neurotic crazy person.
I just dont understand it myself. there can be many causes...i think the upbringing is one for sure. my husbands only chore was to walk to the corner store and buy bread. everything else was done for him by his mother and mostly by his sisters. I think occasionally if there was something that required more physical strenght then they would ask him. Other thing could be all the cousin marriages. When i was there i noticed that many people in the south have flattened back of the skull. I dont know why. Also, I have wondered what effect fasting during over 40 degrees weather can do to a person. If its close to 50 degrees and they can not have even a sip of water. I am not sure if it can affect people or what. I just know that fever of over 40 starts to damage persons brain for example.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I just dont understand it myself. there can be many causes...i think the upbringing is one for sure. my husbands only chore was to walk to the corner store and buy bread. everything else was done for him by his mother and mostly by his sisters. I think occasionally if there was something that required more physical strenght then they would ask him. Other thing could be all the cousin marriages. When i was there i noticed that many people in the south have flattened back of the skull. I dont know why. Also, I have wondered what effect fasting during over 40 degrees weather can do to a person. If its close to 50 degrees and they can not have even a sip of water. I am not sure if it can affect people or what. I just know that fever of over 40 starts to damage persons brain for example.
Flattened back of skull lying on their backs scrolling social media for victims after a hard day at the cafe! Joking...but it’s a theory!

ismail

Senior Rat Expert
You're right, being raised in a such way make them egoistic people.
It has nothing to do with fasting during over 40 degrees weather. It's all about lack of education and conscience.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Salema,
Tunisian men are like all men for the most part. They are capable of finding love like everyone else, but when it comes to finding a wife they want certain qualities.
Thats right ,,and western women dont have the qualities they want ,,So when one approaches a tourist ,99% of the time he is a rat .We have the freedom and right to do what we want ,Tunisian women dont .

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Also, the way i see it...the Rats know what they are doing...they knowingly hurt other people so they should not be surprised to see their name here. I other countries they would most likely go to jail. Even in Nigeria the government is now starting to fight scammers. Same in some other countries. Unfortunatley Tunisian government is not doing nothing right now so the women here decided to come here to tell about their rat to warn other women and get support. If people want to take the risk and do stuff that is illegal and hurtful to others they should know that people are not going to be quiet about it.
Tunisia love money,thats why they dont do anything about scamming, They will loose so much if the tourists stop to visit. Look at facebook,your request list is full when the tourist season is near...

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Salema,
Tunisian men are like all men for the most part. They are capable of finding love like everyone else, but when it comes to finding a wife they want certain qualities.
Sure they do..they want a submissive person who slaves for them, who never asks any questions, who does not have any aspirations, who is dumber than they are, of course she should be a virgin (are thete any true virgins left) and give them many children.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Same happend to me,i ended up at hospital for 9 weeks
I am so sorry..i know there are many of us who got sick from those jerks. Well i hope there is god and karma. My husband send me a message a while ago that even now (since i posted on Tunisian love rats) he does not hate me. Lol..well how kind of him lol..since he scammed and hurt ne and got what he wanted. But i do hate him for knowingly robbing me of 8 years, money, dreams and health.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I am so sorry..i know there are many of us who got sick from those jerks. Well i hope there is god and karma. My husband send me a message a while ago that even now (since i posted on Tunisian love rats) he does not hate me. Lol..well how kind of him lol..since he scammed and hurt ne and got what he wanted. But i do hate him for knowingly robbing me of 8 years, money, dreams and health.
I hope you stay strong @Anna2you ,,hes obviously hating the fact that hes loosing his ATM .Money aside ,,your health and mental health is the most important thing,Continue hating him as im sure you know what will happen if you give him a chance to be in your life again...

Amira

Major Ratslayer
ofcourse there are who help , for exemple me :) haha
tenor.gif

monta

Inactive
Most tunisian men is lazy,favorite is to lay at their back watching tv,waiting for their mother and sisters to fix things for them, Or sit online chatting with wimen all over in the rich countries
and who are to judge about them ? maybe u pass all ur time thinking about us and u write about us , forget tunisian man's please and do ur life