Welcome to TLR

What thinking about this?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This my bf farm is in Jendouba and there comes snow last winter. It was really cold. They don't have fireplace in house. I know this animal trading too so good. Cousin in neighbour do it, but their farm is bigger cos cousin foreign wife and maybe relatives from usa are help so much. I saw this reality when I was there. There is time when it's not possible grow nothing in their fields. Every farm not have same possibilities like here in my country too. His family make so much work. Life is not so easy. I'm not stupid, I can see and understand. I believe they thought I can help with this farming like there in neighbour this foreign (older) wife
Only a rat family would see their cousins foreign wife helping financially as something to try themselves!

You are right, life is not easy but that is the same in many many countries but they don't all scam or romance fraud people - they have integrity and ethics unlike rats and ratty families.

He has really sung you a song that you will dance to - ask him about ex military, people that through no fault of their own find themselves homeless having to sleep rough on streets, park benches, get beaten, get abused, get peed on, lose their dignity, cannot get warm or dry.......homeless over HARSH winters and then let him tell you life isn't easy!

These rats are scum!

MH x

Khadija

Junior Rat Expert
Only a rat family would see their cousins foreign wife helping financially as something to try themselves!

You are right, life is not easy but that is the same in many many countries but they don't all scam or romance fraud people - they have integrity and ethics unlike rats and ratty families.

He has really sung you a song that you will dance to - ask him about ex military, people that through no fault of their own find themselves homeless having to sleep rough on streets, park benches, get beaten, get abused, get peed on, lose their dignity, cannot get warm or dry.......homeless over HARSH winters and then let him tell you life isn't easy!

These rats are scum!

MH x
So i finished this dance. We talked how some people not have home and nothing. Ofc he agreed it. But he can't think he live for woman's money. Man must have his proudness and try survive other way as using other people money.

Khadija

Junior Rat Expert
A farm is back-breaking work alright, but that doesn't actually matter at all... a sob story is still just that - a sob story. If he weaponizes your own experiences to elicit tender feelings of empathy, then that is a red flag. He knows you're already emotionally involved, he won't let up. Keep him blocked <3
I will cos I don't want lost peace of my mind again. Someway I miss and love him still but I know it's normal and will end :(

Zainab92

If you know me in reality ,you see I'm not naive. This money thing, I'm not give so much money and I saw how his brother 's girlfriend gave money to her fiance. Like I said, things are not always so black and white. I am so much older yes, but I'm looking 15 years younger. Ofc it's not mean nothing but I want say this.
I'm so sorry this my English, it's not my own language
You can be so right in this all and I need to know more experiences. I have feel that here talk only women whoes had so bad experiences of Arabic men. Is here only Aisha who have good tunisian man ?
YOU ARE SO SOOO NAIVE...OK DO WHAT YOU WANT,AND LATER DON'T CRY

Zainab92

Hi @Zainab92 welcome to the forum.
We as members are always trying to be careful in our words to try to convince a woman that her "boyfriend" is a rat.
We try to be supportive and helpful to let the woman realize all what he is telling her are lies.
Do you have an experience with a tunisian man?
I'm a young girl and i had an experience with tunisian man...but he live in italy with his parents.
I never involved in a bezness relationship,and i know tunisian culture,language .
I still in contact with a tunisian big family,some live here in italy and some in tunisia

Yvonne

Staff member
I'm a young girl and i had an experience with tunisian man...but he live in italy with his parents.
I never involved in a bezness relationship,and i know tunisian culture,language .
I still in contact with a tunisian big family,some live here in italy and some in tunisia
Welcome here @Zainab92
Not all Tunisian men are rats, there are members here married to a Tunisian man and are in a loving relationship. Those we are talking about here are proven to be a rat. Read around on the forum to see what we are talking about here.

Yvonne xxx

Zainab92

Welcome here @Zainab92
Not all Tunisian men are rats, there are members here married to a Tunisian man and are in a loving relationship. Those we are talking about here are proven to be a rat. Read around on the forum to see what we are talking about here.

Yvonne xxx
Since 2019 i read all stories in this forum,i have italian citizen but i'm not european: my advice is don't get in a relationship with somebody live in africa,majority of them are just BEZNESS AND LAUGH ON U

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thank you Butterflies for asking. I'm fine and everything is okay. I still talk with him but I'm very careful. I'm not give money or nothing. If he want meet me, he must come here. Can be little difficult ;)
Hi @Khadija I know you are trying to be careful and I understand that but you are Muslim yourself and I don't want you to get hurt. Referring to you being a Muslim meaning you are aware he probably wants children because it's the corner stone of what marriage is all about in Muslim families.
I don't want to offend you and I'm certainly not judging you because we all here know how difficult it is to stay away from a tunisian who is trying to seem genuine.
Take a step back and think about how life would be with this very young tunisian man. Romantic? Loving? He will take care of you? Or difficult?
After a while the romance changes and he is young he wants to go out. Meet other tunisian men who live already in your country.
Remember @Khadija for rats age is just a number and they can hide their true intentions very well.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Since 2019 i read all stories in this forum,i have italian citizen but i'm not european: my advice is don't get in a relationship with somebody live in africa,majority of them are just BEZNESS AND LAUGH ON U
Since you are reading here since 2019 you have read alot of bad stories about what these men are capable of.
We all know this is bezness its the reason why this forum was created. Created by a Tunisian man who was fed up what his fellow Tunisian men where doing.
Rats live all around the world and also in Italy so be careful. Many Tunisians are in another country because a foreign woman provided him a visa. We all "know" big tunisian families.
You can take the rat out of the country but you can't take the country out of the rat. Most rats act the same way in their new country as they where living in Tunisia.

Khadija

Junior Rat Expert
Hi @Khadija I know you are trying to be careful and I understand that but you are Muslim yourself and I don't want you to get hurt. Referring to you being a Muslim meaning you are aware he probably wants children because it's the corner stone of what marriage is all about in Muslim families.
I don't want to offend you and I'm certainly not judging you because we all here know how difficult it is to stay away from a tunisian who is trying to seem genuine.
Take a step back and think about how life would be with this very young tunisian man. Romantic? Loving? He will take care of you? Or difficult?
After a while the romance changes and he is young he wants to go out. Meet other tunisian men who live already in your country.
Remember @Khadija for rats age is just a number and they can hide their true intentions very well.
You are right and I know that. It's truth that is very difficult end this cos he come always back from some way. I'm blocked maybe 12 whatsapp and so much account in fb. I wait he come boring with me cos he can't have nothing from me.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
You are right and I know that. It's truth that is very difficult end this cos he come always back from some way. I'm blocked maybe 12 whatsapp and so much account in fb. I wait he come boring with me cos he can't have nothing from me.
It's difficult to get rid of a rat. My rat has more than 10 acounts. As long as you are still talking to him he will be coming back each time you block him.
It's an endless struggle because in his mind you are still interested in him. It's how rats think. If you really want to end all conversation you just need to take all your courage and block each attempt of him to get in contact with you. It's the only way, rats are very persistent and don't give up easy.
Block, delete the conversations without reading it. Take control of your life again @Khadija

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
It's difficult to get rid of a rat. My rat has more than 10 acounts. As long as you are still talking to him he will be coming back each time you block him.
It's an endless struggle because in his mind you are still interested in him. It's how rats think. If you really want to end all conversation you just need to take all your courage and block each attempt of him to get in contact with you. It's the only way, rats are very persistent and don't give up easy.
Block, delete the conversations without reading it. Take control of your life again @Khadija
Wise words @Butterflies

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I don't understand what is the reason cos I don't really give him nothing. Only so much fightning. Do he think I will change my mind? I will never do it.
The only reason is that he does think you will eventually change your mind. He's trying to wear you down. Fighting, discussing..... It's all blah blah blah. It means nothing to him, it's a cruel mind game.
Are you allowing a young man to make you feel stressed? Why? You are so much more worth than a snotty young boy from Tunisia who is only playing with your feelings @Khadija.

Khadija

Junior Rat Expert
The only reason is that he does think you will eventually change your mind. He's trying to wear you down. Fighting, discussing..... It's all blah blah blah. It means nothing to him, it's a cruel mind game.
Are you allowing a young man to make you feel stressed? Why? You are so much more worth than a snotty young boy from Tunisia who is only playing with your feelings @Khadija.
Thank you your wise words. You all great women here give me so much power and hope to fight myself out from this shit.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Very
Thank you Butterflies for asking. I'm fine and everything is okay. I still talk with him but I'm very careful. I'm not give money or nothing. If he want meet me, he must come here. Can be little difficult ;)
Very difficult but let him do it all on his own that will show you.. But it is hard keep your distance.. you’ve been warned;)