Welcome to TLR

Where is the Gallery?

I am looking for the Gallery. My daughter is going to Tunisia to meet a man that she met on line, and I am trying to determine if he is legit or a Tunisian rat. She is 36 and in the process of divorcing her husband here. Her Tunisian internet friend is 29. She met him in a chat room about 3 months ago. I am very concerned and was hoping to look through pictures so that I could see if he is in the gallery. Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do.

March

Major Ratslayer
I am looking for the Gallery. My daughter is going to Tunisia to meet a man that she met on line, and I am trying to determine if he is legit or a Tunisian rat. She is 36 and in the process of divorcing her husband here. Her Tunisian internet friend is 29. She met him in a chat room about 3 months ago. I am very concerned and was hoping to look through pictures so that I could see if he is in the gallery. Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do.
there are many that are not placed in the gallery

Lenna

Hope all is ok trust none of them x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
You say she is divorcing her husband, does your daughter have children? She met him online, she won't be the only one, what work does this bloke do? They all want to marry Tunisian virgins! Divorced women are very rarely accepted, he is probably using her for money, gifts etc! Children from other men are not accepted either. Unless they can benefit from them! Tunisia is an islamic country, it is forbidden for unmarried couples to sleep together.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Please look at your private messages

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Whenever I read posts like this , I’m curious to know what the outcome was!!

Happy ending?
Disappointing ending?
Sad ending? Or just
The meeting didn’t work.

It’s no point starting the story if it doesn’t have an ending lol
Yes it is SO frustrating, quite often the member will come back years later!

Sometimes you can message them and if you are lucky they will get an email notification but also quite often they just want to move on and put all this behind them - it is a fine line.

MH x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

Sometimes you can message them and if you are lucky they will get an email notification but also quite often they just want to move on and put all this behind them - it is a fine line.

MH x
Yes indeed @MH007, it seems to me her mother wanted to see the gallery to see if he was there!

She realised that somehow she couldn’t or couldn’t be bother to go thru all of them, whatever the case she should’ve come back and relate her to experience so someone new could benefit front m it.

Some ppl just want to browse and I think that’s ok, but if they have a concerning story they should continue and maybe put their mind at ease with our advice or suggestions x

Ps: the fact she calls herself a “concerned onlooker” gives me reason to believe that she was in need concerned for her daughter.

Let’s hope things worked out ok.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes indeed @MH007, it seems to me her mother wanted to see the gallery to see if he was there!

She realised that somehow she couldn’t or couldn’t be bother to go thru all of them, whatever the case she should’ve come back and relate her to experience so someone new could benefit front m it.

Some ppl just want to browse and I think that’s ok, but if they have a concerning story they should continue and maybe put their mind at ease with our advice or suggestions x

Ps: the fact she calls herself a “concerned onlooker” gives me reason to believe that she was in need concerned for her daughter.

I agree so hopefully no news is good news :love: but you do always wonder how they are doing.

MH x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer

MH x
Yes and maybe they are too embarrassed to come back after they once voiced concerns.

I would say to them come back, you are in caring hands as you never know who's reading and how trapped and suckered they are feeling. :)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

You can Google Tunisian loverats and the gallery comes up but she came here hmmm

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

You can Google Tunisian loverats and the gallery comes up but she came here hmmm
Yes it seems very peculiar! @Sabrina
However you have to become a member to post here!

You can go on google and only gives you media pics, and posts that are public but you have to be a Member to post your story.