Welcome to TLR

Why do I torture myself?

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1 , the 90 Day Fiancé does not show what really goes on behind the scenes and they have the cast members
do or say shocking things for viewership.
As for Laura, I also watched her interview and the time she was getting less money he started to not need her anymore.
She went out for a coffee alone and cooped up in his parents house and she did not ask permission so that's how it started.
I find Aladin very full of himself, and so now I am sure he was on the internet like all the rats searching for others.
In a way this show made him famous, and I am not on Laura's side but I think the both of them have faults.
She came so far to meet him, and I am sure she spent a lot of money so I don' think Aladin is an angel.
How do you know its all true, Aladin is only going to tell his side of the story to make himself look good?
I just know how it feels to be hurt and devastated by a rat so I am very sure she sacrificed a lot to be with him.
How about the way Aladin talked to her son, like talking down to him?
She even sacrificed her relationship with her son to be with him!!!
I think they both had some responsibility in the demise of their relationship

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is … a scammer. As far as she, she was mocked on social media and it’s sad but she also brought it to herself (the purple friend, making up a pregnancy and then a miscarriage etc..) but he’s the one I really disliked. At least, she loved him and her I tentions was pure. She thought she had found love while he was just planning to use her to get to America.
I know she wasn't really a woman a tunisian would bring home to his parents so it was pretty obvious if you know anything about it. As for her purple friend I found it hilarious because he didn't perform the jiggy jiggy the way she liked it :D

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I think they both had some responsibility in the demise of their relationship
I think so too but her heart at least was sincere. Her only fault was that she was naive but is it really a crime? Poor lady. For one thing, she should have realized that in the looks department, he was way out of her league. It sounds cruel and superficial but it’s reality. Didn’t she ask herself what this guy would want to do with her? Let’s say it, he was a hottie -that was one rat with nice perfect white teeth- who spent his days at the gym, taking pride In his ripped body, was well groomed, and she, well, didn’t look like she was taking great care of herself, was out of shape and looked 10 years older than her age (i know it’s not nice to say that. Just trying to make my point) she lied to him too and didn’t say she was staying illegally in America and was broke. That made him mad lol and he made such a big deal of it. Said she played him. Ha! The liar didn’t expect to be lied to. But she truly loved him. He was a wolf in sheep’s clothes and had no intention to have a life with her like he made her believe. That makes him way worse than her.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I think so too but her heart at least was sincere. Her only fault was that she was naive but is it really a crime? Poor lady. For one thing, she should have realized that in the looks department, he was way out of her league. It sounds cruel and superficial but it’s reality. Didn’t she ask herself what this guy would want to do with her? Let’s say it, he was a hottie -that was one rat with nice perfect white teeth- who spent his days at the gym, taking pride In his ripped body, was well groomed, and she, well, didn’t look like she was taking great care of herself, was out of shape and looked 10 years older than her age (i know it’s not nice to say that. Just trying to make my point) she lied to him too and didn’t say she was staying illegally in America and was broke. That made him mad lol and he made such a big deal of it. Said she played him. Ha! The liar didn’t expect to be lied to. But she truly loved him. He was a wolf in sheep’s clothes and had no intention to have a life with her like he made her believe. That makes him way worse than her.
It's not cruel @SouthernGirl it's the way bezness works. Age, how you look like or where you live doesn't matter it was only a problem when he discovered she was Canadian and lied about other things to him. His looks are superficial I can't stand his face he acts as all the other rats who only care how they look like or poses next to expensive cars who aren't theirs.

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
I feel you really I do you are searching for a loving relation with a nice sweet man. Maybe take some time of of the dating scene and take a step into the real world. In my mind you will not find him via a dating app or anywhere else on the internet. It's a dangerous place and anyone can pretend to be who they want. Life is hard who needs a conning man in his life? After the rat experience I don't interact with anyone on the internet only people I know in real life. Aren't there any places where you can go with a lady friend just have a nice time?
To be honest, I wasn't looking for anyone.... I don't feel desperate to have a man in my life..... I just kinda stumbled upon him..... as for dating here..... men my age want a 20 year old and I just get disgusted.....I'm not unattractive and I do get attention.... but I just haven't been interested....there is a Spanish saying.... that translate like to "She likes the bad life" .... I sometimes wonder if that is me.... This man I am speaking to doesn't take up all my time.... he's busy with his work... and I am busy with my teenagers.... but he gives me some comfort...I think he feels comfortable telling me about his life and the things he wants to do with it.... as far as sleeping with the guy because he bought me an airline ticket and paid for an apartment.... I can handle my own.... but I do have fear he could turn into a psycho ......as some of the ladies pointed out..... but I also think that somewhere out there is a man that wants what I want ....

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry if I made you sad @shygurl72 with the mentioning of the Algerian it was not my intention. Sometimes we step to quick into another relation let your heart and soul heal. You wanted our opinions and as far as we can tell you he could be good or bad. You can't know it for sure but it's a well known fact these men can hide their intentions very well
No worries Butterflies, I appreciate you and your advice....really I do...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
To be honest, I wasn't looking for anyone.... I don't feel desperate to have a man in my life..... I just kinda stumbled upon him..... as for dating here..... men my age want a 20 year old and I just get disgusted.....I'm not unattractive and I do get attention.... but I just haven't been interested....there is a Spanish saying.... that translate like to "She likes the bad life" .... I sometimes wonder if that is me.... This man I am speaking to doesn't take up all my time.... he's busy with his work... and I am busy with my teenagers.... but he gives me some comfort...I think he feels comfortable telling me about his life and the things he wants to do with it.... as far as sleeping with the guy because he bought me an airline ticket and paid for an apartment.... I can handle my own.... but I do have fear he could turn into a psycho ......as some of the ladies pointed out..... but I also think that somewhere out there is a man that wants what I want ....
There is a man somewhere out there for you and sometimes we have to think outside the box of comfort on what we like or want from a man. We adjust to what we like or want as we get older and break the pattern of what we liked in the past. My rat talked to late at night what he wanted from life and all his dreams for the future but it was all fake as I know now. It's a long string of lies they feed us to believe they are real and loving untill the mask falls of. Don't take anything for granted what he tells you it could all be lies. Be careful and stay safe xxx

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
There is a man somewhere out there for you and sometimes we have to think outside the box of comfort on what we like or want from a man. We adjust to what we like or want as we get older and break the pattern of what we liked in the past. My rat talked to late at night what he wanted from life and all his dreams for the future but it was all fake as I know now. It's a long string of lies they feed us to believe they are real and loving untill the mask falls of. Don't take anything for granted what he tells you it could all be lies. Be careful and stay safe xxx
Thank you Butterflies!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
In reality and looking outside the box as you mentioned Butterflies and as we get older my question is... do we need a man at all?
Personally I don’t .
I’ve been there done that, no I don’t need a man in my life, I’m not a lonely old lady.
This is a “dog eat dog” society at the moment!
You have to still think inside the box, look outside the box and you will realise there’s NOTHING out there that’s new!
Be yourself, love yourself, be kind to your self... it sounds selfish? Hell yeah, because in the end no one is going to that for you unless you show them the money.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
In reality and looking outside the box as you mentioned Butterflies and as we get older my question is... do we need a man at all?
Personally I don’t .
I’ve been there done that, no I don’t need a man in my life, I’m not a lonely old lady.
This is a “dog eat dog” society at the moment!
You have to still think inside the box, look outside the box and you will realise there’s NOTHING out there that’s new!
Be yourself, love yourself, be kind to your self... it sounds selfish? Hell yeah, because in the end no one is going to that for you unless you show them the money.
So true Tinker-lulu we don't need a man we can be happy without, its more relaxing as a matter of fact. My husband and I are getting older but oooh he is much more suffering from old age as any other human being on the planet lol. It's nice to share a life together but if I was single now I wouldn't want a man I could be very happy living alone with my cats. It's indeed a dog eat dog world ouththere I sometimes feel it's a lonely world and I understand some people don't like being alone but with covid now and being much at home I like it I don't need alot of people I am happy with myself and my cats just pampering that old man who lives with me is quite a challenge lol. (joke) :D

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
It’s better to be friends first in my opinion. Don’t need to dive head first into a relationship. That’s how you get played. Men know women want love and commitment so they dangle it on a carrot. If you like male companionship just have a friend that you can talk to and take it from there.. but don’t give more than you get

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
So true Tinker-lulu we don't need a man we can be happy without, its more relaxing as a matter of fact. My husband and I are getting older but oooh he is much more suffering from old age as any other human being on the planet lol. It's nice to share a life together but if I was single now I wouldn't want a man I could be very happy living alone with my cats. It's indeed a dog eat dog world ouththere I sometimes feel it's a lonely world and I understand some people don't like being alone but with covid now and being much at home I like it I don't need alot of people I am happy with myself and my cats just pampering that old man who lives with me is quite a challenge lol. (joke) :D
Yes indeed Butterflies, we’re put on this earth to multiply basically, we need a man/husband to help us fulfill this role as humans however when I completed this role of mother/wife and of course the roles we have before this happens then older age we’re COMPLETE.
I feel complete and happy that I’ve reached old age without any serious ailments.
And that I now have more Wisdom than when I was young lol.
Be happy with your dear husband for as long as God permits because we have to go sooner or later.
We don’t need these Rats to spoil what we’ve gone thru, we have kind of completed our future.
They have a future ahead of them so why shalI I fall “in love” with morons like this who take advantage of us? Bcz that’s what they do at the end.
We’re very blessed to have reached this age woohoo xxx

La vie en rose

Junior Rat Expert
I wonder if there are any decent men out there.... I think sometimes I'm in love with idea of being in love..... nothing seems real anymore.....
There are still a few good men left out there for sure, don’t lose hope shygurl. But internet dating is full of liars and fakes because of the anonymity of the platform, sad but true. Gave up on internet dating long ago, it’s not worth the aggravation of going through endless rubble to find a half decent person.

March

Senior Rat Expert
Thanks ladies, you all are so rjght..... last night I watched the video of the 81 year old woman with the 36 year old Egyptian toyboy from Egypt.... made me sad..... and the guy says he's an engineer too....a welding engineer lol like what the hell is that...oh well... the guy I'm speaking to says he has been busy trying take the best of his life...working hard and trying to make a better life for himself..... maybe he is married .... I hate polygamy and I would never agree to that kind of relationship.... He is leaving for Hajj on Sunday....he said he would send me pictures.... The crazy thing was I never visited these dating websites before I only did it to look for my rat..... he was such a bastard.... I always thought I would find him on there..... To answer some of your questions.... he is Egyptian...he has traveled to Europe for work...but he said his goal is to open buisness in his own country which is Egypt..... and his post on Facebook are all religious.... and there are post all the way back to 2016..... who knows.... his ex wife is Egyptian.... and he has asked me what certain things mean like lol.... I don't think he has alot of experience chatting online with women......but who knows.....anyway maybe I just needed someone to remind me that these men have no conscious.....so thanks ladies....
my rat also wanted to open a business in Tunisia, wanted to get £ 21,000 from me....

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I dont know why woman are still falling for the atabic tunisian men ,they truly are a devil in disguise mine used to thrash his head on camera grit his teeth and growl like a man turning into a werewolf !!!!
His violence in cam call was deranged his fists would fly towards the cam and all u could see was his bright white wonky teeth mismatched teeth !!!
He was a mental nut case they all are like this everyone off them thats why i never went back !!!
They are f##king seriously mental im sure he was on something because to act that way without taking any illegal substances shows phycosis off the brain!!!!
He would rage like this for about 20/30 minutes on cam till id think that's enough and end the cam call that made him even more angry !!!
Just be careful because seriously ur life could be in danger !!!!! With these rattmental rages !!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I dont know why woman are still falling for the atabic tunisian men ,they truly are a devil in disguise mine used to thrash his head on camera grit his teeth and growl like a man turning into a werewolf !!!!
His violence in cam call was deranged his fists would fly towards the cam and all u could see was his bright white wonky teeth mismatched teeth !!!
He was a mental nut case they all are like this everyone off them thats why i never went back !!!
They are f##king seriously mental im sure he was on something because to act that way without taking any illegal substances shows phycosis off the brain!!!!
He would rage like this for about 20/30 minutes on cam till id think that's enough and end the cam call that made him even more angry !!!
Just be careful because seriously ur life could be in danger !!!!! With these rattmental rages !!!!
Yes it’s a well known fact that most Tunisian men suffer from paranoia and mental issues.
What you just described Starlight’s is a common symptom.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes it’s a well known fact that most Tunisian men suffer from paranoia and mental issues.
What you just described Starlight’s is a common symptom.
yes, my ex-rat had it all, paranoia, obsession, possessive, narcistic personality disorder, detached from reality, delusions, neurotic and a combination with jealousy with alcohol and who knows what drugs he took (not talking about the over the counter ones) made him have these outbursts in temper in public and behind closed doors.
So you never know what you are going to get with a rat, one day everything is heaven, another is hell so I would add bipolar.
When its left unchecked without proper medical attention, this will only get worse.
I think it is handed down from generation to generation, but the ones that are the rats now don't ever think anything is wrong.
Of course mental illness with proper medication, and interventions can be maintained and dealt with.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
yes, my ex-rat had it all, paranoia, obsession, possessive, narcistic personality disorder, detached from reality, delusions, neurotic and a combination with jealousy with alcohol and who knows what drugs he took (not talking about the over the counter ones) made him have these outbursts in temper in public and behind closed doors.
So you never know what you are going to get with a rat, one day everything is heaven, another is hell so I would add bipolar.
When its left unchecked without proper medical attention, this will only get worse.
I think it is handed down from generation to generation, but the ones that are the rats now don't ever think anything is wrong.
Of course mental illness with proper medication, and interventions can be maintained and dealt with.
What u just described is my rat too the temper tantrums were aggressive and the foot stamping were childish and the want want wanting wherever we went was realy unbelievable a joke in fact !!!!
No reasoning with them and no reason to be in a temper mood !!!
Anything or nothing at all, would set him off screaming and being abusive he didn't care where he was or who was there ,when i confronted him ,he would bring up something from last week that happend and blame me for his behaviour!!!
Childish neurotic bipolar phycotic or just a symptom off something illegal i will never know ,but most men in tunisia acted this way his brothers were same his sister husband too ,all cracked up with some kind off brain disorders!!!
Can not even try to work out where this bizarre behaviour was first apparent and at what age, or was it there from birth !!!!

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I thought about this to Aisha1.... we have talked about polygamy... he said he could have done this with his first wife but he chose to divorce instead.....and I thought to how can you go for Hajj and be lying to me.... but who knows.... if everything he says is true ....he is the diamond in the ruff....R the ruff in the diamonf