Welcome to TLR

Why do I torture myself?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Being married isn't always happy days, it's hard work to go through all the stages in life and stand by each other but as al of you maybe remember I found out my husband cheated on me, we separated and I was online involved with my rat. After this online rat encounter my husband and I got back together but now on my terms. It's my way or the highway there will be no man no more who will tell me what I can do or not. It's a fine line between us now but with respect as we know how fast it all goes down the drain if we don't put an effort into it.
Yes those stages have to be hard to go thru I was always so scared that I would wake up one day and think ok I don’t think I love you any more.. then what? It’s not like just being in a relationship where you just leave . Marriage takes two at all times working. And @Butterflies good for you! Your way out the highway!!!! I’m sure he regrets Cheating and this drove you to the rat (AWFUL).. I’m happy for you that those days are over! Now just look forward but I know marriage can be very hard. Full time job for both for it to work

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I was honnest about my age to here at the forum to let other women know they are not alone who where RATTED by a young tunisian love rat. My rat wanted children with me as soon as he would get the visa and come here. I needed to explain to him it wasn't going to happen as I was 57 when we started chatting . Dumb as a doorknob but sweet with words, as sweet as candy and I am not a romantic person it got on my nerves after a while. With all this being said alot of women these days don't look like our grandmother's anymore, we go to the gym and we have more skincare products so we do look a little bit younger but to those rats we all look alike it's only our purse /visa they are interested in.
Ah yes indeed, Butterflies, I was asked that many times about having kids!!

Yes you know the expression “60 is the new 40, and we certainly don’t look like granny, I don’t even know how to knit :p

Yes we are blessed to have many things to our advantage and look awesome

6A09064F-B291-4A8C-BF1D-14817FE0E665.jpeg

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ooh hindsight is a strange thing if I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have children or a husband but I see it with my sister she had a child and lived with the father of the child. He abused her and tried it with his son to so she kicked him out and never looked back and took legal action so he couldn't see his son no more. You did a fine job @Sabrina in raising your son on your own
Ah yes indeed, Butterflies, I was asked that many times about having kids!!

Yes you know the expression “60 is the new 40, and we certainly don’t look like granny, I don’t even know how to knit :p

Yes we are blessed to have many things to our advantage and look awesome

View attachment 69791
Just goes to show you when they say I don’t want kids you are all I want:Geek:i was honest with mine too I was told I could not have children but I fooled them. Now I have a uterus…. So I could hold one;) lol as if

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I second that, the rats are in another world, hard to relate to a rat when their version of reality is very different.
I received ultimatums from the rat, like I had to do things at a certain time no matter what.
I am certainly not giving up my independence to just throw it on the rat.
The terms and conditions of living with these needy rats is no condition a woman should ever have to make.
If you have to choose losing yourself to be with the rat then it will end in disaster.
I choose me and my son, because I know my son will always have my back.
The rats have their own back and the support of their rat families.
So the only choice is to look after oneself, and give the love back to yourself
after all its only one life we have might as well make it a good one!
Wow he did the same to me demanded me i fly he would say u have 4 days to be in tunisia or its over
Then after 4 days i have end off this week or we are over
Then it was j eill be tunid8a in next 10 days or we are over
Id think wtf is this man for real!!!!!!
And if u dare mention anything he would go on for days and days erstering for it angry more and more till he got it !!!
Feet stamping screaming anger temper hands and arms shooting up in air when angry
Head thrashing in cam
He would call u back after a argument just to cut calls
Never throw nothing away
This is a kind off bipolar
One week screaning threating to kill themselves
Next week wanting shopping money my wu drink
Thats bi-polar !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Just goes to show you when they say I don’t want kids you are all I want:Geek:i was honest with mine too I was told I could not have children but I fooled them. Now I have a uterus…. So I could hold one;) lol as if
@Sabrina i think this statement rats use “ I don’t want kids” is a sure indication they are in fact a rat. I can honestly say I’ve never heard of Arab or Tunisian man not wanting kids OR being content with the fact the woman will never have kids because of age. Now, that being said if Allah doesn’t allow you to have children, not because you have reached a certain age, or have had tubes tied,,… but truly you just can not have kids… 1 or 2 things happen….He can legally divorce you or love you and live with it, but if you get married and are able to get pregnant, most men want it ASAP. My husband told me within first week of our courtship that he wants a family as soon as we are married, that we should try and inshallah we have 2 or 3. As an Arab woman I expect to hear this, it’s what most ( not all), but most do… get married and make babies, never do we think like “ wait for right time, wait for career, travel first (although I did in my single life)”. All I’m saying is the “ I don’t want kids anyways habibi, just you” this really means “ I want nothing with you that can connect us, just your money habibi”

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina i think this statement rats use “ I don’t want kids” is a sure indication they are in fact a rat. I can honestly say I’ve never heard of Arab or Tunisian man not wanting kids OR being content with the fact the woman will never have kids because of age. Now, that being said if Allah doesn’t allow you to have children, not because you have reached a certain age, or have had tubes tied,,… but truly you just can not have kids… 1 or 2 things happen….He can legally divorce you or love you and live with it, but if you get married and are able to get pregnant, most men want it ASAP. My husband told me within first week of our courtship that he wants a family as soon as we are married, that we should try and inshallah we have 2 or 3. As an Arab woman I expect to hear this, it’s what most ( not all), but most do… get married and make babies, never do we think like “ wait for right time, wait for career, travel first (although I did in my single life)”. All I’m saying is the “ I don’t want kids anyways habibi, just you” this really means “ I want nothing with you that can connect us, just your money habibi”
Indeed it’s like a “temporary “ arrangement!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
If they want money or hint at money
If they want marraiage very quickly
If they love bomb u early
Or all questions sbout ur home wether you own or rent
Asking questions about your money and work
Wanting to see the outside and inside off the home
Wanting photos everyday video calls
Making u change your hair your clothes where u go what you do
And demanding u visit and pay for all
Amd sneakily ask for gifts
The best one is you dont get even 1 gift the rat will reply u got my fucking body haha then demand a refund haha !!
These are some rules off the rats for u we already know them, but the new women with a ratty tunisian will be in for the ride off their lifes (deffo not body haha) fasten your seat belts !!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
If they want money or hint at money
If they want marraiage very quickly
If they love bomb u early
Or all questions sbout ur home wether you own or rent
Asking questions about your money and work
Wanting to see the outside and inside off the home
Wanting photos everyday video calls
Making u change your hair your clothes where u go what you do
And demanding u visit and pay for all
Amd sneakily ask for gifts
The best one is you dont get even 1 gift the rat will reply u got my fucking body haha then demand a refund haha !!
These are some rules off the rats for u we already know them, but the new women with a ratty tunisian will be in for the ride off their lifes (deffo not body haha) fasten your seat belts !!!!
All true @Starlight and there are smart rats who don't ask anything... No gifts, no money just their undying love towards you. But as with everything with rats the sneeky part is in the tail ( no pun intended lol). They put alot of effort into it so at the end they expect a visa.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
All true @Starlight and there are smart rats who don't ask anything... No gifts, no money just their undying love towards you. But as with everything with rats the sneeky part is in the tail ( no pun intended lol). They put alot of effort into it so at the end they expect a visa.
I know some that asked for nothing got the visa came to england and the woman suffered as they are so stupid they admit all this was for visa and make her life hell !!!
I dont care what shit I get for this but the tunisian men are the most scamming abusive violent greedy lieing narassitic men in the world !!
Iv travelled all over and untill I got to tunisia i never knew men as controlling and nasty as most tunisian men are !!!!
They will show there true colours they are that stupid and we are too for falling for their lies !!!!
Biggest liars fraudsters in the world!!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I know some that asked for nothing got the visa came to england and the woman suffered as they are so stupid they admit all this was for visa and make her life hell !!!
I dont care what shit I get for this but the tunisian men are the most scamming abusive violent greedy lieing narassitic men in the world !!
Iv travelled all over and untill I got to tunisia i never knew men as controlling and nasty as most tunisian men are !!!!
They will show there true colours they are that stupid and we are too for falling for their lies !!!!
That's the thing there @Starlight we never met the decent tunisian men we only had contact with rats and ratfamilies. I am certain lots of them are hardworking tunisians who don't scam or get involved with foreign ladies. Each country, religion or race has his bad people

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
That's the thing there @Starlight we never met the decent tunisian men we only had contact with rats and ratfamilies. I am certain lots of them are hardworking tunisians who don't scam or get involved with foreign ladies. Each country, religion or race has his bad people
I agree Butterflies however those decent Tunisias are familiar with the word “bezness and it’s meaning “, they obviously know someone or maybe a member of their family who has done “bezness” but they’re too decent to get involved!!
The same goes for Tunisian women .

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
These scamming tunisians are the only ones we have met and because of them they are the only ones we will ever meet..once bitten

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
These scamming tunisians are the only ones we have met and because of them they are the only ones we will ever meet..once bitten
Before Britain left the EU eastern europeans could live in this country with only “European passports” now every person from the EU who wants to live here requires a visa.
I know many Tunisian guys married EU citizens to obtain residency here using an EU passport, I know a couple who did just that! They married Polish women but that was before Brexit.
Best thing this government did, no more easy visas for Rats!! Using marriage as an excuse

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I need to say theses rats are violent so much he never hit me but his abuse was bad with words
I need to say something but I cant im so scared
When i feel able to tell i will say with proof all i have to tell u all with the rats name when I know im safe from him
Im begging u all please remove the rats from ur life
I pray everyday he dosent get out off tunisia
He deserves to stay there
He will never give respect to no one and thinks he's invincible he is easily enocourged by his friends and always wants attention no matter if its good or bad
Please i beg u all take the rats and discard them please please please!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I need to say theses rats are violent so much he never hit me but his abuse was bad with words
I need to say something but I cant im so scared
When i feel able to tell i will say with proof all i have to tell u all with the rats name when I know im safe from him
Im begging u all please remove the rats from ur life
I pray everyday he dosent get out off tunisia
He deserves to stay there
He will never give respect to no one and thinks he's invincible he is easily enocourged by his friends and always wants attention no matter if its good or bad
Please i beg u all take the rats and discard them please please please!!!!
EB05C671-6F06-48F9-8F12-2D0CB2337708.jpeg
This is the kind of abuse I just witnessed after telling I wasn’t going to send his requested amount .. he makes up something about me and some other moron from Tunisia

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Before Britain left the EU eastern europeans could live in this country with only “European passports” now every person from the EU who wants to live here requires a visa.
I know many Tunisian guys married EU citizens to obtain residency here using an EU passport, I know a couple who did just that! They married Polish women but that was before Brexit.
Best thing this government did, no more easy visas for Rats!! Using marriage as an excuse
I’ve heard them talk about that, they hate the new way.