Welcome to TLR

Why do I torture myself?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
With these naricisstic rats, they always on the search for new supply if the rats think they can get you then they will try better, its a sick way to be.
Why wouldn't they be satisfied by one? Then when the rats discard a good woman they will always come back because it never worked out for the them with the last one the rat chose over you.
It's delusional on the part of the rats, they have delusions of grandeur, not thinking logically in the real life world!!
What I mean is rats can play many different characters, many Oscar winning performances such as the "Woe is me" or fake tears and fake suicidal attempts to win the victims back.
Because the victims feel empathy, these rats feed off that energy and attention.
It's really insane!!
The thing is how can they expect things will ever be the same after playing these cruel games??
They are exactly the opposite of what they portray they are, and they accuse the victims of what they are doing.
So either way you lose with a rat, if you take them on with all the bad they do be prepared to be totally devastated if you don't take them on you are
also left distraught financially and emotionally affected in a negative way.
Better to be alone than with the enemy of a rat who can and will take all you ever had and make it about them!!
They make you feel like you are the only one in the beginning , but when you have to investigate these scammer rats you see their true intentions.
It' s not about love with these rats ever!

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Somehow I get emails from Quora.com about narcissistic behavior and guys and all that I read leads to all these rats of ours, even though mine never abused me, I think they all abuse us mentally. It’s pretty interesting to read about
From what I hear from the stories on this site it sounds like they are just arrogant, they think their looks will get them anything they want.

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know about “ looks”, I just went on the photos section of this forum and I was nearly sick they all look so repulsive
How on earth have that hideous lot impressed so many women ??
We will never know why but repulsive in looks repulsive in behaviour !!!!
U dont see any thing untill u begin to talk to someone then u think wtf am i realy talking about my relationship and u see the real true side off the relationship was off him not you
Selfish arragont whining greedy bitches thats the tlr !!!!

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
sorry but all scammers say there engineers .tunisia should look like Dubai with all these qualified men.they watch too much films cuckoo
He is my husband now, and he is an engineer.... and he is a good man.... he has been honest from the beginning... and he is providing for both me and my children a decent and happy life.... is he perfect no.... I accept him as he is and he accepts me as I am.... we are both too old for the bullshit..... I am happy and he says he is happy.....

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is my husband now, and he is an engineer.... and he is a good man.... he has been honest from the beginning... and he is providing for both me and my children a decent and happy life.... is he perfect no.... I accept him as he is and he accepts me as I am.... we are both too old for the bullshit..... I am happy and he says he is happy.....
Hi @shygurl72 happy to hear you both are happy and everything is going well it's nice to hear some good news sometimes. Nobody is perfect and being in a mixed marriage has some challenges but as long as you can work it out you will be fine. Congratulations with your marriage and don't close your eyes for any ratty behavior in the future xxx

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
Hmm having an ass like chocolate cake is not sounding very appealing
Lol.... well I can understand that .... the truth is I don't care what he looks like ... he is good to me... he is loving and caring .... he's emotionally supportive.... he listens and he helps me when he knows I'm tired.... he's my best friend... so all the rest doesn't matter.... he is beautiful in every way that counts.... love and marriage has a whole different feeling and meaning with him.... I don't need anyone's approval... I am happy.... and he lays next to me every night.... I trust him... and I believe him when he tells me he loves me... I know a peace with him that I never felt with anyone...

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Lol.... well I can understand that .... the truth is I don't care what he looks like ... he is good to me... he is loving and caring .... he's emotionally supportive.... he listens and he helps me when he knows I'm tired.... he's my best friend... so all the rest doesn't matter.... he is beautiful in every way that counts.... love and marriage has a whole different feeling and meaning with him.... I don't need anyone's approval... I am happy.... and he lays next to me every night.... I trust him... and I believe him when he tells me he loves me... I know a peace with him that I never felt with anyone...
I am happy that he is being a good man to you <3

MH x