Welcome to TLR

Why do married Tunisian men have relationships with European women?

V

Veritas

Dear Michelle

What can I say other than; my heart goes out to you. You've loved someone who's simply unworthy of any kind of love. This man will face his Creator, his fate and doings in this life...maybe not today or tomorrow...but certainly one day...

It's indeed the highest and most painful kind of betrayal...at times simply unbereable, but God willing you'll be able to, eventually...
Take one day at a time, and try your best to look after yourself physically, until you're able to deal with the emotional grief you're you're going through.(f)(f)

Warmest regards....Vera.

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Michele I am sorry that you are going through all this. I do believe that you are doing the right thing by contacting the proper authorities. I wish you the best of luck with bringing him to the fullest extent of justice. I want you to remember though that you are a wonderful, beautiful, smart woman and that one day you WILL find someone who is worthy enough of your love and who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated and more. xxx

T

tama

Leave him to god he deal with him some where in is life some will go bad

T

tama

Leave him to god he will deal with him if it not to day it will come back to him something bad in his life will fall on him

C

Caramel

Michelle, remember the way he treated you, he will not treat this 'new' love any better. She will soon feel his hands. Be glad to get rid of him. Kama has a way of coming back and biting him in the but. You know what's happening with mine, he has beaten his new Tunisian wife several times and has now sent her back to Tunisia to divorce her. Her family are looking to deal with him. They are about to file for divorce and thats only been since last July! Remember these words 'you will get justice'.

S

scarlett rose

Because men are from Mars and women are from venus I urge anyone to read this book its witty and informative and you will emerge with a better understanding of the Alpha male and his habits after reading it..methinks Liana already has ..lol

S

scarlett rose

I agree with you entirely Caramel having lived here in England with Tunisian man before.. when he used to drink he would become totally agressive and dominant and threaten to beat me as he bragged that he had beaten his ex-wife many times..he took off his belt and threatened me I actually laughed in his face and said"I dare you go on then" to which he replied No I wont cos your kids are asleep ..I said "Oh don't let that stop you bring it on...because the minute you lay a finger on me I will call 999 and your sorry ass will be dragged away and you can stew in jail for all I care...he calmed down and did nothing..

C

Caramel

I agree with you entirely Caramel having lived here in England with Tunisian man before.. when he used to drink he would become totally agressive and dominant and threaten to beat me as he bragged that he had beaten his ex-wife many times..he took off his belt and threatened me I actually laughed in his face and said"I dare you go on then" to which he replied No I wont cos your kids are asleep ..I said "Oh don't let that stop you bring it on...because the minute you lay a finger on me I will call 999 and your sorry ass will be dragged away and you can stew in jail for all I care...he calmed down and did nothing..
Scarlet Rose - know what you mean. Mine had a temper, he would shout but never touched me. He once punched a big dent in my metal dustbin - I can still see it in the garden now. Looking back now, I think the reason why he did not hit me was because he did not want to jeopardise getting his British passport. In any event, I found out about his secret second marriage before he could apply last December. He obviously must have been violent by nature but did not use this on me as very shortly after he brought his Tunisian wife to England he started beating her. I got a call from Victim Support once after he left, and I had to tell them that that they had phoned the first Mrs......... and that was how I knew of his violence. The police also confirmed this to me after I phoned them too.

S

scarlett rose

I was actually going to start a thread about the number of women who do get beat from their husbands but don't want to open up any cans of worms and as you caramel have actually been married and suffered and had your hubby here living with you ,I will re-phrase my question to do you feel that they lose their heads when they come to England and get drunk go out maybe even become led astray by other men friends ..so their personality changes and they become almost empowered to feel that they can get away with anything..certainly in my case of the tunisian who moved in with me and my family he used me ,abused me and when I threatened to take it further he said to me that the police would be on his side and if they weren't he would play the racist card and that they couldn't do anything to him...I had 6 months of living in fear trying to get rid of him the lies the excuses sending my hard-earned money to his family ..then he just decided one day to fly back to London and the bunch of losers he knew there who would cover for him..it wasn't until his ex wife called my number asking for him that I realised he had an ex wife ..he had told her I was his landlady ...god I was well-rid and very reluctantly one yr after began a relationship again but I laid it on the line I told my new tun.bf don't ever hurt me please he knows all about the crap I went thru ..and yes we all have days when we doubt but now I just believe what will be will be ..only time can tell in any situation..

C

Caramel

I was actually going to start a thread about the number of women who do get beat from their husbands but don't want to open up any cans of worms and as you caramel have actually been married and suffered and had your hubby here living with you ,I will re-phrase my question to do you feel that they lose their heads when they come to England and get drunk go out maybe even become led astray by other men friends ..so their personality changes and they become almost empowered to feel that they can get away with anything..certainly in my case of the tunisian who moved in with me and my family he used me ,abused me and when I threatened to take it further he said to me that the police would be on his side and if they weren't he would play the racist card and that they couldn't do anything to him...I had 6 months of living in fear trying to get rid of him the lies the excuses sending my hard-earned money to his family ..then he just decided one day to fly back to London and the bunch of losers he knew there who would cover for him..it wasn't until his ex wife called my number asking for him that I realised he had an ex wife ..he had told her I was his landlady ...god I was well-rid and very reluctantly one yr after began a relationship again but I laid it on the line I told my new tun.bf don't ever hurt me please he knows all about the crap I went thru ..and yes we all have days when we doubt but now I just believe what will be will be ..only time can tell in any situation..
Scarlet Rose, I will answer your question. The rats who go abroad, go there with the sole intention of getting a visa or a passport or improving their financial status which will enable them to return to Tunisia to show off to their families and fellow Tunisians how they have made it big, etc. Travelling abroad doesnt change them, because they were always bad in the first place. A good man would not have to change his character because he would realise what a sacrifice, not only of love and devotion but sometimes even having to suffer from the estrangement of families, these women make to accommodate them. We are talking about two different cultures meeting and it is often the woman who has to compromise the most. I did for mine, making sure that he ate Halal meat, respecting his religion - not having any form of pork in the house, etc, but it was never enough!

Before leaving Tunisia the bad ones were already drinking, taking drugs or simply disrespecting their families, etc. In the UK, mine was practically an alcoholic - in fact, the only reason he did not get his British passport in 2005 was because he was caught drink driving and had to wait for 5 years, which would have made him eligible in December 2009. I had the odd glass of wine with dinner on the weekend sometimes, but my husband always used to come in every evening with a bag of beer. He used to drink around 6 large cans before he went to sleep. I could not talk to him about this as he shouted at me and made me feel guilty. Because I did not like arguments, I just kept the peace.

You are also quite right about them turning things against you and telling lies. What I have come to realise is that in any given situation a rat will always tell the police that you are a drunk, you use domestic violence against him, etc. They have studied the loopholes on immigration and will quickly use these against you. Many of them have claimed refuge stating that their wives have been violent against them. Some of the women I have come to know are only half their size and height. They fabricate stories and use their friends as witnesses against you. Mine told the court liquidator in Tunisia that I was a drug dealer - I dont even smoke! Of course, they did not believe him. He's even told the police here that I was an alcoholic, but I dont even drink either. No one believed him. They use what they actually are against you! The great thing is the police and other authorities are now aware of these tricks, so they are no longer getting away with these lies. I could go on and on.

I am hearing that my ex now shows his mother, brother and sister who lives in my adjoining house that he will put them out whenever they say any thing he doesnt agree with. He is using his power to reign over them and they are living in fear. They will even be more fearful when the court throw them out of my house and order a sale. Despite all this, I cant help feeling sorry for them but for the past four years they have been living rent-free, my adjoining house has been rented - he is collecting rent and I have had nothing. All this is about to change by the news I received yesterday.

Can I also say to those women who meet a rat in their own countries, that usually a foreign wife has brought him there through marriage. To do this, she has gone through hell both financially and emotionally and if you find them alone, they have done something very wrong as evidenced by the many women who contact me for help. I know the stories! Once a rat, always a rat!

S

scarlett rose

Absolutely agree with everything you have said caramel..I have many friends here and in Tunisia who are living with /or married to Tunisian men and I have asked each and every one of them the question Do they HIT and their answers are YES YES they do because they think they have a duty to correct their wives /gfs behaviour whatever..after my encounter with this Tunisian living in LONDON rat .. I vowed never to date or become involved with a foreigner again ..so when I did meet my man of nrly 7yrs I told him everything and I said if you ever hit me or raise your hand to me that will be finished because I was too scared the first time to report the guy here until after he ran away, tried to steal my car ..took money clothes I had bought him etc I know he is still living in Oxford not married but with a slovakian woman ..he attempted to contact me for 2 yrs after the split but I changed my numbers and blanked him ...yes they have such inflated egos and high opinions of themselves ..they really think we cannot live without them..I have to say that my current tunisian man is completely different..caring..loving and we can talk about anything and everything ..

C

Caramel

I wish you happiness Scarlet. Yes, they really do think that they are irresistible and you cant live without them. Imagine, after all mine did behind my back, he had the nerve in March on my birthday to text me and talked about having dinner and love too. What planet was he on? (f)(f)

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
Absolutely agree with everything you have said caramel..I have many friends here and in Tunisia who are living with /or married to Tunisian men and I have asked each and every one of them the question Do they HIT and their answers are YES YES they do because they think they have a duty to correct their wives /gfs behaviour whatever..after my encounter with this Tunisian living in LONDON rat .. I vowed never to date or become involved with a foreigner again ..so when I did meet my man of nrly 7yrs I told him everything and I said if you ever hit me or raise your hand to me that will be finished because I was too scared the first time to report the guy here until after he ran away, tried to steal my car ..took money clothes I had bought him etc I know he is still living in Oxford not married but with a slovakian woman ..he attempted to contact me for 2 yrs after the split but I changed my numbers and blanked him ...yes they have such inflated egos and high opinions of themselves ..they really think we cannot live without them..I have to say that my current tunisian man is completely different..caring..loving and we can talk about anything and everything ..
So glad you have found a good one scarlett(f) oh yes they can be violent and controlling:mad: my daughter had a boyfriend there and he tried to "push his weight about" she gave him a punch and it scared him :ben: he said to her "you fight like a man" she told me she didnt know whether to be proud or embarrassed ;) I told her I was proud :ben::ben::ben:

P

pammy

they prey on older women,who starve themselfs to save to go and see the man,to give them hotels,and while they are there,they save the money the women gives to take home to the wife.some just come and spend a week or 2 to be with the women,and make some excuse to say,i can only stay for a week as i have to go home as i have to go to work,but in the meantime they have had money to take home,lets have it strait what do they see in a women old enuf to be there gran,i feel so sorry for the women but what can u do,i know my ex would tell me,they dont like being seen with these women,but as long as booty is at the end of it,they will go with it.they have no shame,would they like there granny treated this way,dont think so,

K

Kristy

Yes it is all about money, but let's be all honest on here, it is normal to go to Tunisia sleep or stay with a man for 1 week , 2 or 3 without being married with him? No it is not normal and it is not in their culture, they are not so modern, no way. Recently I heard from a Tunisian guy married with a Tunisian woman, and he told, if the European women keep coming to live with them in a house without being married, what do you think these guys called her ? It is not very acceptable in our culture to stay alone with a woman in a home and live like couple, some European women can be good and make their men feel for them, but other don't , they simply have the same behavior as they have in Europe and they pay for a service, that is the problem, and if now European women are informed about all this, why they still coming and do the same? This was a Tunisian man that told it. Unfortunately we European aren't very well seen on the eyes of these men, and also we don't behave there according to their culture, we still behave as European and accepting it normal, so he asked me, would you lived with a man for some weeks without being married and without knowing him? I told NO, so he told, so why a Tunisian would be interested in you if you won't do it? Have you money to give ? No I won't give money to any man, they need to work and to do for life, like I do! He said so there you have the answers, you are like a Tunisian women thinking only in yourself and keeping your money for you! Ladies, for them we are their way out to have a VISA , funny, and money, they give you what you want until they got what they want, if we don't go there as a respected woman we won't be respected, so don't give, don't pay for a house, and don't marry them with eyes closed!

M

marylou

Yes it is all about money, but let's be all honest on here, it is normal to go to Tunisia sleep or stay with a man for 1 week , 2 or 3 without being married with him? No it is not normal and it is not in their culture, they are not so modern, no way. Recently I heard from a Tunisian guy married with a Tunisian woman, and he told, if the European women keep coming to live with them in a house without being married, what do you think these guys called her ? It is not very acceptable in our culture to stay alone with a woman in a home and live like couple, some European women can be good and make their men feel for them, but other don't , they simply have the same behavior as they have in Europe and they pay for a service, that is the problem, and if now European women are informed about all this, why they still coming and do the same? This was a Tunisian man that told it. Unfortunately we European aren't very well seen on the eyes of these men, and also we don't behave there according to their culture, we still behave as European and accepting it normal, so he asked me, would you lived with a man for some weeks without being married and without knowing him? I told NO, so he told, so why a Tunisian would be interested in you if you won't do it? Have you money to give ? No I won't give money to any man, they need to work and to do for life, like I do! He said so there you have the answers, you are like a Tunisian women thinking only in yourself and keeping your money for you! Ladies, for them we are their way out to have a VISA , funny, and money, they give you what you want until they got what they want, if we don't go there as a respected woman we won't be respected, so don't give, don't pay for a house, and don't marry them with eyes closed!
we can all say the same for the men who do all this :rolleyes: take the money / sleep in the house/ride in the taxis/eat the food /drink the drinks/have the sex/ ask your friend what shall we call these men :thumbsup:

K

Kristy

we can all say the same for the men who do all this :rolleyes: take the money / sleep in the house/ride in the taxis/eat the food /drink the drinks/have the sex/ ask your friend what shall we call these men :thumbsup:
And my friend replied as well don't worry by telling they fall easily for what is giving easily to them, and yes call them the names you wanted and they do deserved as well to be named and shamed! I told you are bastards, and he told , many are, not also all women are equal, are they?

M

marylou

And my friend replied as well don't worry by telling they fall easily for what is giving easily to them, and yes call them the names you wanted and they do deserved as well to be named and shamed! I told you are bastards, and he told , many are, not also all women are equal, are they?
wow ur friend has a lot to say :thumbsup:

M.I.5 ratter

most understand Italian in Tunisia -'pure Gigollos' In Greece we used to call them Kamaki-which means Fisherman and the ones who fish for women-( I used to be a tour rep) in Tunisian arabic similar thing is 'sayet' or ' sayed' meaning hunter of woman etc or Lazela meaning ghost of the woman-haunting woman!

mezoo

The Decider
guys havin' lots of fun, seems to me. especially if a guy don't gotta foot the bill.

J

Judithlyn

Hi, How are things going now? I hope that you are a “happy ever after” story! Please update us!

March

Junior Rat Expert
some men marry so they can get a visa make good money save then return to there wife and live a better life because they have money to do so
Some manage to bring there family to where they reside
It's not nice but it happens
one of my acquaintances, a woman, was with guy and a half years, and they were constantly together, and in the end she found out that he had a wife and two children

Yzapaty

Hi Everyone

Wondering what your thoughts are? As you may know I have recently discovered (6 days ago) my Tunisian boyfriend (now ex):cry:is married to a Tunisian woman, lives with her and has 2 children with her. He led me to believe he was separated from her, did not live with her and had 1child with her. He was just hoping to divorce her when he could afford to. Even told me that he has to pay 170 dinars a month to her and the 1 child:hmm:

This man "chased" me from day one, and when not in Tunisia I received relentless text messages and calls ...all so serious and believable. What did he want? why did he lie? (even about how many children he has)?

The main question is: why do married Tunisian men have "serious" relationships with European women? are they unhappy with their life, their wife or what ?

Good morning. Not only does tunisian men tries to use european woman they try to use any woman that replies to them. They love to use married woman just to have sex with them .I know of a guy that goes in social media as _ghof_777 and also by ghof rafrafi, and the same guys uses the name as yors sallem you'll see that all his accounts are private. He will uses any woman. Please be very careful with this piece of Shite. I'll post a picture of this asshole :Evil::Evil::Evil: he is the devil.if any body knows about this guy please let other people know. Stay safe.

Yzapaty

Hi Everyone

Wondering what your thoughts are? As you may know I have recently discovered (6 days ago) my Tunisian boyfriend (now ex):cry:is married to a Tunisian woman, lives with her and has 2 children with her. He led me to believe he was separated from her, did not live with her and had 1child with her. He was just hoping to divorce her when he could afford to. Even told me that he has to pay 170 dinars a month to her and the 1 child:hmm:

This man "chased" me from day one, and when not in Tunisia I received relentless text messages and calls ...all so serious and believable. What did he want? why did he lie? (even about how many children he has)?

The main question is: why do married Tunisian men have "serious" relationships with European women? are they unhappy with their life, their wife or what ?
I will like you re post or try to put a picture this pig you could google his name. His name is ghof rafrafi he has blue eye and a beard he is a piece of Shite that uses woman i do not know how to put his picture so every woman would see what he looks lkie. #_ghof_777. And also ghof rafrafi. Please let otjer people know