Welcome to TLR

Yaz Tour Khalef SOUSSE -Salim

Tunis10

I hope my previous message is approved by the administrators as it will be hypocritical but she can slander someone but people can’t tell the truth about her

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Jealous married woman that has been turned down and wants revenge…??? Why does that ring a bell???
Tunis10, can you please explain your relation to this man accused of rattery, for all to see the truth?

simple

Major Ratslayer
@Holiday aren’t you a married woman slandering a guy who turned you down?? Why don’t you tell the forum the truth before trying to ruin lives
Thats a first ,,,,No rat would turn any tourist down ,,married or not >What do they care if she is married ,single ,young ,old, engaged ,Their purpose is not to stay in a relationship ,but to manipulate and scam...Also its not unusual if the fiance ,girlriend ,wife ,is in on it to ...

Tunis10

Jealous married woman that has been turned down and wants revenge…??? Why does that ring a bell???
Tunis10, can you please explain your relation to this man accused of rattery, for all to see the truth?
Yes know him a long Time and seeing all the screenshots of this married woman sending pictures of her Melons with him saying please stop

monta

Inactive
all tunisian they want visa because they are really poor not all but the majority , so there is who really fall in love with a europeen girl and there is who love money and sex and they all love to go to europa but , also in europ they are many bitche's they come to find a man in tunisia because no one can touch them in they country sorry for my english but i think u all understand me , fuck all only who have a good heart . not all tunisian are bad but some fuckin' people they are ...

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hey @monta ,,why your men say yes to "bitches" who only want sex ??? They can say no ,its haram.....You think ts hard to find men in Europe?? I dont think so ,,Please dont comment on something you dont understand..I assume you are a Tunisian and want to defend them...But i agree there are good and bad everywhere,,,But the ones who use women to get money and visa are the worse kind of people...And you have a lot in Tunisia,,not all ,but many...

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
all tunisian they want visa because they are really poor not all but the majority , so there is who really fall in love with a europeen girl and there is who love money and sex and they all love to go to europa but , also in europ they are many bitche's they come to find a man in tunisia because no one can touch them in they country sorry for my english but i think u all understand me , fuck all only who have a good heart . not all tunisian are bad but some fuckin' people they are ...
But i doubt there is any European "bitches" who go to Tunisia to lie and use the men for Tunisian visa. There is difference between consensual sex between adults and pretending to love someone to scam them for money or visa. Well i guess there are some women in some poor european countries who have also done that to be truthfull and they also should be stopped. But i think most women who have sex with a guy hope for love not to be scammed.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
A tunisian ‘man’ has nothing to offer a woman...Nothing..

monta

Inactive
Hey @monta ,,why your men say yes to "bitches" who only want sex ??? They can say no ,its haram.....You think ts hard to find men in Europe?? I dont think so ,,Please dont comment on something you dont understand..I assume you are a Tunisian and want to defend them...But i agree there are good and bad everywhere,,,But the ones who use women to get money and visa are the worse kind of people...And you have a lot in Tunisia,,not all ,but many...

hey the life in tunisia is changed so much , the islam here in tunisia not the same in other arabic country , you say haram ? the majorty of tunisian people they drink alcohol and it's haram and they now that but the life is changed not only for sex there are many things , so i know is not good to find a girl for visa or money i know that but there are good person and bad person sometimes u meet ur love really

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
hey the life in tunisia is changed so much , the islam here in tunisia not the same in other arabic country , you say haram ? the majorty of tunisian people they drink alcohol and it's haram and they now that but the life is changed not only for sex there are many things , so i know is not good to find a girl for visa or money i know that but there are good person and bad person sometimes u meet ur love really

Sure there are good people everywhere....but there is so many guys there who tried and still trying to scam women from other countries that those women decided to try and stop some of them and thats why this site was created i imagine. Those guys cause big losses to the women who are unfortuate to trust them and even cause death and illness and there is so many of them that now i think that most guys there if given a chance will try. Sure there are scammers in other countries also...like Nigeria, Egypt, Russia, but this site is specifically for the Tunisian guys.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia will never change...They have always drink ,smoke and you dont meet ur love really,,Because good tunisians dont look fo tourists,,

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Monta, Tunisia was, is and will remain a country with a majority of hypocrites.
That's the result of holding on to medieval beliefs and traditions, the dividing of the world in "dar ulhabr" and "dar ulislam"... all this is the 21st century unworthy.
Some changes can be noticed, but that's only on the outside appearances. The core of the population doesn't change nor will it change.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Monta, Tunisia was, is and will remain a country with a majority of hypocrites.
That's the result of holding on to medieval beliefs and traditions, the dividing of the world in "dar ulhabr" and "dar ulislam"... all this is the 21st century unworthy.
Some changes can be noticed, but that's only on the outside appearances. The core of the population doesn't change nor will it change.
They love to tell that Tunisia have changed..
In their dreams maybe

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Actually yes, quite a lot of USA, European women come there in seaching for sex indeed. Some of them come here later as a "rat victims" even.:coffee:
I think that this is possible for sure. Also, i dont know what a married woman wants from a younger guy. I am sure a few of the women could be vindictive because they were rejected. But not a majority. I do believe that majority were honestly fooled and used and abused. I know that I have never even knew anybody from Tunisia when I first met my husband online. I had no idea what was going on except that i found him very attractive and by the time i found this side i was already involved with him for over a year and in love. At that time he behaved good and i had no reason to believe that he was a rat.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I think that this is possible for sure. Also, i dont know what a married woman wants from a younger guy. I am sure a few of the women could be vindictive because they were rejected. But not a majority. I do believe that majority were honestly fooled and used and abused. I know that I have never even knew anybody from Tunisia when I first met my husband online. I had no idea what was going on except that i found him very attractive and by the time i found this side i was already involved with him for over a year and in love. At that time he behaved good and i had no reason to believe that he was a rat.
No woman or man will be rejected ,If a Tunisian gets involved with a tourist ,either for sex or supposedly "love" ,,then his intentions are not good ..I dont think these sex tourists endulge without having to pay ,If he is willing to prostitute himself ,then he has a price..All this talk about how the west is corrupting their men ,,,If it wasnt avaible ,then sex tourists would go else where..If she or he is married ,engaged ,so what,,

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
No woman or man will be rejected ,If a Tunisian gets involved with a tourist ,either for sex or supposedly "love" ,,then his intentions are not good ..I dont think these sex tourists endulge without having to pay ,If he is willing to prostitute himself ,then he has a price..All this talk about how the west is corrupting their men ,,,If it wasnt avaible ,then sex tourists would go else where..If she or he is married ,engaged ,so what,,
you right ..just i am not into this cheating stuff and dont support it from men or women.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Sex tourism is all a question of offer and demand. But at least the "business" is clear, there is a client and a seller.
Has nothing to see with love rats and them pretending love in order to scam.
Maybe it is the emotional poverty and the lack of morality of the majority of the population that's also responsible of the fact that the love rats can only see women in general as a prey, especially foreign women, not guarded by the social control they're used to?